[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If blacks are so dumb, then why are carribean black countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: bahamas-intro.jpg (283KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
bahamas-intro.jpg
283KB, 1600x900px
If blacks are so dumb, then why are carribean black countries richer than eastern europe?
>>
>>132812416
White peoples money
>>
>>132812416
Less communism, more tourism. Also they aren't particularly rich.
>>
>>132812416
Haiti is indeed a paradise.
>>
Low population is a factor right?

Neither Barbados nor Bahamas have 1 million people
>>
>>132812416
If niggers are so smart why is all of Africa a shit hole?
>>
the bahamas are a tax haven a literal yacht drive away from miami

i'll let you figure this one out
>>
>>132812416
>Blacks waste time on island.
>Whites come in, build hotels and resorts.
>Pay taxes properly.
>Blacks are now richer.
>OP comes in an asks a stupid question.
>>
tourism

offshore banking

You think that money goes back to the locals?
>>
>>132812416
Financial deregulation, and non treaty of extradition so all the bankster hide their asset there ?
>>
>>132812989
eastern europe hasnt had communism for decades you retarded fuck
>>
>>132812416
Is that why they tell me not to leave the resort area?
>>
>>132813318
what a retarded fucking post. do you think its inconceivable that the effects of communism cannot last beyond its immediate lifespan?
>>
>>132813491
fuck off
>>
>>132812416
>Why are tax haven so wealthy?
Clearly it's the superiority of black people
>>
>>132812416

tax shelters run by whites

t. worked in grand cayman
>>
>>132813546
not an argument you absolute dullard. If I cut off your leg thirty years ago you will still be without a leg thirty years later.
>>
>>132812416
Top kek leave the boundary of your hotel area and you will see literal third world like in deepest africa.
>>
>>132812996
This.
>>
>>132813731
what a retarded analogy

countries aren't people you spastic
>>
>>132812416
Only the Lesser Antilles, and it's because of whites.
>>
>>132812416
Which Carribean country is richer?

The Caimans?

Also reminder, that before decolonisation all of those Carribean islands were rich, because the west poured capital to produce plantation goods
>>
>>132813318
It also actually had communism for over 4 decades you imbecile, do you not think the retardation of economic growth relative to the capitalist West and the subsequent aftershocks of converting to capitalist economies would cause problems for them?
>>
>>132814213
You also forget ww2. There was no Marshal plan in the east.
>>
There's some Caribbean country that gets like 70% of its GDP from selling citizenship to foreigners whose home countries would otherwise get them banned from entering the U.S., Europe, etc. Beach-niggers were a mistake.
>>
File: 1495454747429.png (211KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495454747429.png
211KB, 510x340px
>>132813937
it doesn't fucking matter. a system of governance can have an impact on a country long after the governors have departed. the Aral Sea is still gone and Chernobyl is still irradiated, for example, regardless of the fact that all the Old Bolsheviks are dead.
>>
>>132814741
your fucking retarded

kys
>>
>>132812455
fpbp, also the truth. /thread
>>
>>132815007
not an argument you circumcised cuck.
>>
>>132812416
> Honey where should we take a vacation this year?
> I dont know, its a toss up between the caribbean or bratislava
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.