[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abolish the NRA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: logical fallacy.jpg (844KB, 3295x2459px) Image search: [Google]
logical fallacy.jpg
844KB, 3295x2459px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twNkyxdNoQ8

Why don't you guys think innocent lives are more important than your assault weapons?
>>
Why do you think you should be allowed to tell other people what to do or what they should care about?

BLM is a black supremacist movement.
>>
>>132812077
>innocent
>>
ofcourse black lives matter when my cattle get tired
>>
>>132812077
Blacks typically kill each other with illegal weapons though.
>>
>>132812077
>innocent
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>132812274

Yeah, because Philando Castile was a threat
>>
>>132812077
>Innocent
>>
Because if I ever want to revolt against the government it would be a lot easier with guns.
I feel like this is a concept lefties should understand now because of "EBIL DRUMFPF" but if they want to revolt without guns and get their asses kicked thats fine by me.
>>
Fuck you. Lifetime member, and you'll be the first against the wall when that day comes.
>>
>>132812512
A niggers a nigger they're always a threat
>>
>>132812512
>he doesn't know about the Castile Law
>>
>>132812077
>litteraly cant make up their own shit so they copy the NRA
>>
>>132812077
How many assault weapons have killed people compared to other types of fire arms? What is the legal classification for 'assault weapon'? What differs a commercially produced AR-15 from a hunting rifle, and what differs either of them from an AK-47?

What are the demographics of gun crime? Is it really the gun's fault? Is it really the fault of responsible gun owners who would turn in their weapon when asked?

Anyways, sage.
>>
>>132812512
>"Don't reach for it! Don't reach for it!"
>*bang* *bang* *bang*

Yeah...
>>
>>132812897

A wallet is a threat?

>>132812845

Don't you see what gangsters and cartels and mass shooters use?

>>132812826

Calling them out =/= copying

>>132812572

Good luck with those jets and tanks.

>>132812820

Not a thing.

>>132812792

Not an argument.
>>
>>132812077
Why do the niggers look so damn grumpy
>>
>>132813102
So, people that would not lawfully hand in their weapons if a ban was set in place? Cool, that's all I need to know.
>>
Still can't get over the fact that if they want to disarm us they program the people who are always rioting to try to do it. Who would they ever fool?

>Give up your guns.
>*Smashes store window with a brick and sets car on fire*
>>
>>132813102
You have a child's view of the world. If they government ever turns on us it's not going to be a "let's line up and shoot at each other" type of conflict. They would have to turn neighbors and family members against each other and a vast majority of the police and military would have to go along with this. They would have to fight in their own country for months and months knowing there's a decent chance every time you go after someone that they're armed.
>>
>>132813610
>>132813384
It's some roleplayer or whatever. Not worth the doublepost, dude.
>>
>>132812077
You fucks just don't stop do you with your gun grabbing bullshit.
I hope you realize that people who feel they are being manipulated will dig in even deeper. Being the Stupid fucks that you are you don't.
>>
File: 1473810163489.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473810163489.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>132812512
>Philando Castile
>Tells officer he has a gun
>begins reaching for something in car (probably his wallet but he didn't let the cop know that)
>Cop literally tells him three times to stop reaching
>Not a threat
This is what BLM is all about. They want to pretend facts don't exist to use situations like this to prop up this narrative that cops are pulling a holocaust on blacks. Hands up don't shoot was literally false and they still pretend it's true for the narrative. It's all just a part of this weird attempt to gain power through pity that everyone is doing lately. Poooor blacks we have to feel sorry for them so every open up your wallets and pay them reparations. Pooor blacks we have to feel sorry so everyone get mad at the cop who had the glock 40 "problem solva" being waved in his face. The annoying this is that I feel like I have to defend cops. I'm no faggot who wears those thin blue line shit and grovels at the cops/military but I definitely don't side with the fucks who decide to burn down a town every time a piece of shit criminal gets shot or a situation just goes wrong because the world ain't fair.
>>
>>132812077
Black lives and my gun matters.

Fuck faggot states, the free market will sort out shitty cops, bad blacks and I'll have my gun rights.
>>
>>132812077
>it's another faggot trying to start an anti-gun thread on /pol/

Here's how this is going to go, some anons are going to dump endless rebuttals and infographs, and you're going to realize you know nothing about gun laws and firearm statistics then give up and leave.
>>
>>132813715
I realize that (where do you think we are), I was just speaking generally.
>>
>NRA members sniping blacks

Where?

>school to pipeline prison

You need the constant supervision school offers to not commit felonies?

>DC/Wall Street are pro white

wew

>Dylan Roof a hired gun

Would've killed a lot more if he was a pro.

>Trump is a law and order administration

Lawful nation doesn't mean tyranny. You really think Trump is where federal tyranny began?

>police officers not wanting to die over possible backlash

Instinct.

>profiling, they shoot us all the time

You shoot them more than anyone, hence the profiling.

>disrupt the system and build your own communities

Cool, that way we can stop funding you and your communities. Agreed.

>she ignores how unconstitutional many BLM activists are

Formal threats and chimp outs are not protected by the first.

The First is protected by the Second. The NRA protects the Second because free speech, the Constitution, the country, and her citizens are protected by legal and responsible gun ownership. Which the NRA is for.

Meanwhile, BLM ignores that nogs always kill other nogs with illegally obtained firearms.

It's called personal responsibility. Fuck BLM, fuck anti-gunners, fuck your feelings.
>>
>>132814018
Maybe I just have a weird view of things, but I see doubleposting as way too much effort. I feel guilty even writing out that text block of questions.

So, when I see someone posting twice in a row, I see someone who's really angry, or really desperate to get his ideas out. Just my autism.
>>
>>132812077
Most people killed with guns are killed with handguns, usually illegal handguns stolen or bought illegally by black people to murder other black people or white people and steal their resources.

BLM only seems to care when the thieves and murders get what they deserve and finally do society a favor by picking a fight with someone who kills them.
>>
File: 1488121896664.jpg (63KB, 550x564px) Image search: [Google]
1488121896664.jpg
63KB, 550x564px
>>132812077
Blah blah blah. Left extremists on the rise and you blow shit out your mouth about the one organization that will keep it equal. Full on retard
>>
i love american gun laws.
the 2nd amendment would be literally the first thing i would implement here if i could
no one can protect me better than myself
>>
they really want to fight, don't they?
muh white supremacist
in a country that has become less and less white the last many decades
are they retarded? do they want white people to become racist again?
>>
File: GunOwnershipVsHomicidesMap.png (579KB, 800x950px) Image search: [Google]
GunOwnershipVsHomicidesMap.png
579KB, 800x950px
>>132812077
>Abolish the NRA
Suck my cock, you commie shill.
>>
>>132812077

Niggers are not as important as firearms. FUCK YOU, YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THEM. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>132814293

Anecdotal.

>>132814352

>keep it equal
Did you even watch the video?

>>132814432

Until some other gun nut shoots you.

>>132814596

Don't you get it? This is trying to reverse racism.
>>
>>132813102
>A wallet is a threat?
If you would take the Jew dick out of your mouth and swallow the load of cum, you could go look up the fact that he did have a loaded gun in the pocket of the shorts he was reaching into when the officer repeatedly told him to stop, and he, being a nigger like you, decided to ignore the rule of law and just do whatever he wanted.

Your pet nigger is dead and I'm glad.
>>
File: fuck_you.jpg (48KB, 640x824px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_you.jpg
48KB, 640x824px
>>132812512
He had taken a cc class if he held a legal permit. In those classes, they tell you NOT to do exactly what got him shot. Maybe it was the weed he was smoking, maybe he was just a low iq nigger, regardless he made himself a threat to the cop when he reached for his gun
>>
>>132814867
Check the stats.
>>
>>132812077
It's not just about guns, its about rights being trampled over in the pursuit of (((security and safety)))
>>
A gun never hurt me.
But niggers with guns will.
>>
>>132812077
No.
>>
life member here.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 720x405px
>>
>>132812077
The only place I see black people mentioned in the constitution involves slavery or something
Guns matter more.
>>
>>132814699
That first bracket is way to wide. It makes it seem like the United States' homicide rate is similar to Canada's or Japan's.
>>
>>132814867
that's why i would have a gun dummy
look at my flag. this country has stricter gun laws than most european countries. now look at our gun related crimes.
if you live in a shithole filled with criminals you may aswell arm yourself
>>
>>132812077
im not even a fan of guns but guns don't kill peoples
>>
I support the NRA's mission because its enemies can't use logic to attack it. They must be onto something.
>>
>>132812077
Because of what's happening right now in Hamburg. Everyone has a right to protect themselves against rioters, because the police WILL NOT PROTECT YOU.
>>
>>132815362
Not only will the police not protect you, they have no obligation to.
>>
>>132812077
Assault weapons don't exist.
>>
>>132812512
Niggers can go feral any second especially an ape with a gun.
>>
>>132815362
>Use gun to defend self
>jailed for life
>defend self and family with fists
>get overwhelmed by angry pack of enrichment
>let rioters proceed
>they will destroy your property, insurance wont cover it
>call police
>cant and wont protect you
How do you even deal with this shit in germany
>>
The funny part is, liberals always think they can just ban guns and win. Protip - you can't. Half of America will fight TO THE DEATH for their gun rights. And the other half are a bunch of whiny faggots afraid of guns. Who will win ? Take a guess.
>>
>>132812077
Fuck these niggers.
>>
>>132812077

Why did he draw the white people with the much bigger noses, has this shitty artist never seen a nigger before?
>>
>>132815700
They also don't realize that the very police or soldiers they need to seize those guns won't do it either because they believe in gun rights or they don't want to die
>>
>>132813928

Everybody forgets that Obama's Justice Department under Eric Holder and that other nigger, put out the report that exonerated Darren Wilson the Ferguson cop who killed Mike Brown in self defense.

This is because they also put in the report that the police were being used as revenue generators basically, which isn't a racial thing, but it was made to seem as though it was, even though most of the population in Ferguson were black. They put that in there so the media would have something to harp on the report instead of the Big Truth that Mike Brown was trying to take Darren Wilson's gun, all those "witnesses" were lying, Mike Brown's DNA was on the police car's seat belt and door, etc etc etc.
>>
>>132815451
>>132815362

It's their job.

>>132815585

How is this a black only thing, do you not keep track of all of the gun violence in America?

>>132815700

This is part of the gun culture problem, protecting violence with more violence.

>>132815795

Again, not an argument.

>>132815319

Read the thread, bud.

>>132815305

>cars don't drive

>>132815213

What about all men created equal?

>>132815178

Is it worth the blood on your hands?

>>132814931

Why would he get shot if he had a permit?

>>132814893

We've already been over this.

>>132814804

Inanimate objects are more important than people? Is that what you're telling me
>>
>>132814199
>when I see someone posting twice in a row, I see someone who's really angry, or really desperate to get his ideas out.

That's called projection.
>>
>>132816428
THEY DON'T DO THEIR FUCKING JOB YOU MORON. LOOK. AT HAMBURG. RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE BEEN BURNING SHIT IN THE STREETS FOR TWELVE HOURS.

You have a right to defend yourself because the police DEMONSTRABLY WILL NOT PROTECT YOU
>>
>>132812077
>abolish a private group
nigga what?
>>
>>132814931
Was he reaching for it? Maybe the cop was just yelling not to reach for it even though he wasn't reaching for it.
>>
File: 1479573373821m.jpg (186KB, 863x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479573373821m.jpg
186KB, 863x1024px
>>132812077
Fun fact. There's no such thing as an "assault weapon." While there are well defined terms for specific types of firearms such as assault rifles, subject machine guns, machine guns and so on, the term "assault weapon" was made up in the 1980's with the intent of having no specific definition. That way pretty much anything the gungrabbers wanted banned at the moment could be defined as an "assault weapon." It's a mealy mouthed mamby pamby word used by sneaking cowards who want all guns banned so they can force everyone into their leftist utopia wether they like it or not.
>>
>>132816428
Post your home address. The police will protect you, right? Want to try?
>>
>>132812077
>implying one group should have more political say than the other based on skin color
Goddamn fucking racists. Whites are people, too.
>>
>>132812077

I was like OP, I came to /k/ and then /pol/ to try to fuck with 2nd Amendment supporters.

Now I own two guns and plan to buy more.

Thanks /pol/ and /k/ keep up the good work you can swing these guys.
>>
>>132812077
>BLM mad cops keep killing niggers
>let's take guns away from everyone except for cops

What was the person who made this comic even thinking?
>>
>>132812077
>"Why don't you guys think innocent lives are more important than your assault weapons?"

Cause niggers must die.
>>
>>132816428
Show me that in the constitution.
>>
>>132816428
>What about all men created equal?
That was clearly a reference to humans, not including male negroes.
>>
>>132812077
>niggers shoot niggers
>let's take guns away from white people
The logic of a mentally ill liberal
>>
>>132812512

LMAO you mean that colored dude that didn't listen to officer and reached for his gun. He deserved to die.
>>
This is now a pro gun thread.
>>
>>132816978
>What was the person who made this comic even thinking?

Nothing?
>>
>>132812077
nice b8
>>
In case you're actually a serious retard, should we also ban kitchen knives since they are used to commit more homicides annually than guns?
>>
File: assault weapons.jpg (60KB, 468x640px) Image search: [Google]
assault weapons.jpg
60KB, 468x640px
>>132816808

>letting the internet hate machine dox me

>>132816735

They're lobbyists.

>>132816680

That's what we're trying to fix.

>>132816779

Right, just assault rifles and assault pistols.

>>132816814

You really think that's racism?

>>132816961

Don't get brainwashed.

>>132816978
>>132817413
>>132818580

The idea is to get everyone to stop killing each other period.

>>132820206

Worked for the UK
>>
>>132820606
Oh the UK banned kitchen knives? Can you link the source to that for all of us?
>>
>>132820882
Thanks for proving again that liberal arguments are shit that always fall flat on their faces in the faces of logic, facts, and statistics.

The 2nd amendment is to ensure citizen have arms to protect them against tyrannical governments and their army at every level should they violate their own constitution. This includes all current legal small arms.

You're always welcome to go live in gun control Chicago where the right leaves law abiding citizens open to attack from criminal who don't care about gun laws (which is the only thing gun control accomplishes for you libtards)

Until you've implemented kitchen knife bans before gun bans, a tool used to commit more homicides annually, then fuck off with your coward gun control bs bitch.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.