[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me why cities shouldn't run the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

/pol/ talks up the electoral college, but I can't see any reason why New York, LA, Chicago and the like shouldn't decide the political path of the country. American cities are badtions of technology, medicine, finance, art, and social progress, and it's clear as day that the inbred hicks we call our countrymen resent being left behind. So, /pol/, tell me why I'm wrong. Tell me why we shouldn't let the people who actually contribute value to this country run the show. I'm waiting.
>>
Tell me when cities grow food
>>
>>132811304
They probably will in the future if vertical farming becomes a thing.
Tell me when small towns or rural areas produce the science/engineering to produce advanced farm equipment.
>>
>>132811541
define "produce"
>>
>>132811541
>probably

nigga it's already a thing, Japan does it.
>>
File: 1473036143540.webm (844KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473036143540.webm
844KB, 1280x720px
>>132811205
>>
>>132811205
>Implying commiefornia is actually hard blue if you take away all the illegal immigrant votes

I registered to vote in CA without providing a SS or street address and fake name.
>>
>>132811205
Don't cities have below replacement fertility rates? Suburban and rural areas contribute children, the most important thing.
>>
Logistics
>>
>>132811205
>Convince me why cities shouldn't run the US
Here's a little thought experiment for you, faggot. Let's put up giant fences so everyone in the cities cannot leave, and everyone in the country cannot get into the cities.

Then let's wait a few months and see what has happened. Do YOU know what would happen? That's right, all the people in the cities would die because they need the people in the country to survive. All the people in the country would thrive because they are productive and self-sustaining.
>>
>>132811205
How about you make rules for yourself and leave other people alone?
Is your chimp brain too nig-nogged to understand reciprocity?
>>
The city of Lon Angeles or the entire LA metro area? Does San Fernando Valley count? Why or why not?
>>
>>132811205
>I literally have no fucking clue how a farm works, but I'm here to give /pol/ my retarded opinions.
>>
>>132812428
I remember hearing stories about Canadians on vacation in California who actually voted
>>
>>132811205
>art and social progress
>>
>>132812667
>All the people in the country would thrive because they are productive and self-sustaining.
Their iPhones would stop working. I'd hardly call that "thriving". Alt-right faggot btfo.
>>
File: 1488958410545.jpg (56KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1488958410545.jpg
56KB, 620x387px
>>132811205
>Mainstream liberal thought has reached the point it cannot be distinguished from satire
>>
>>132813000
Good, smartphones and social media are a blight on culture and society.
>>
>>132811205
>1 post by this id
C'mon guys
>>
>>132811205
Maybe NYC, but in most of the US cities are just a place to warehouse poverty and produce nothing of value beyond "centrally located bullshit" that is no longer necessary.
>>
>>132811541
Does this mean eventually we'll all have to live in cities?
>>
>>132811205
>American cities are badtions of technology, medicine, finance, art, and social progress
No they aren't, they are shitholes filled with crime. Most of the bigshots in NYC live in Connecticut and commute.
>>
File: newt.jpg (411KB, 1600x1011px) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
411KB, 1600x1011px
Because that's not how a democracy works
>>
>>132813391
Or high rises in Manhattan where they have secret service-tier security 24/7
>>
>>132813382
Yeah, probably. I wouldn't be surprised if laws are made to incentivize living in cities and eventually force it.
>>
>>132813000
and thats a bad thing?
>>
inbred hicks huh..? elitist scum without moral compass dictating policy to me...bring it bitch
>>
>>132811205
Chicago
>>
>>132813529
>rule
>working
>>
>>132811205
Cities should run themselves, and leave us the fuck alone. We owe them NOTHING, we will shoot those scumbags down before we will become their slaves. City dwellers produce NOTHING, and expect the rest of us to support them.
>>
>>132813611
I think this is why autism was made in the first place, I read somewhere once people like us used to just kind of live away from villages killing small animals and picking berries and nuts all day, and eventually for whatever reason (probably women because without reproducing we wouldn't still be around) we had to migrate to villages and "integrate."
>>
>>132811205
OP, take your argument, and switch cities with whites

then run this by a few black people

See how they feel.
>>
File: tripleK.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tripleK.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
OP is a faggot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>132813000
Wait a second. I wonder (((who))) would think like this...
>>
File: DemocratCrime.jpg (133KB, 962x735px) Image search: [Google]
DemocratCrime.jpg
133KB, 962x735px
>>132813391
>No they aren't, they are shitholes filled with crime. Most of the bigshots in NYC live in Connecticut and commute.
This. Democrats converge on cities because living in the country is hard. Democrats are criminals. Cities are crime cesspools.
>>
>>132811205
because they're Leftist idiots and need to be protected from themselves - that's why.

Now go to bed.
>>
>>132811205
Cities can run the US when "cities" can balance their fucking budgets.

I'll wait.
>>
First, your question a loaded question with your last sentence.
>>
>>132811205
The citizens within a city are highly specialized as there is no need to be a self reliant member of society. That specialization lends itself to being reliant on society itself to survive. People who live in the country have an opposite reality, they must rely on themselves for survival/growth/success. These people are much more independent and free thinking. Therefore, people who have to struggle to survive are usually of stronger character and resolve, whereas city folk are usually soft handed and minded. What type of person do you think will make a more responsible decision for the growth of the nation? Selfish soft and entitled city slickers, or sun hardened people who are capable of and exposed to more complex decision making on a daily basis?
>>
>>132814541
Look I hate cities too but I've lived in cities and in the country and I can tell you this is a bullshit statement. The only real difference between your average dumbass hillbilly and inner city nigger is the nigger is more likely to kill you, though that could be blamed on crowded living conditions as much as just being a nigger.
>>
>>132811205
> HIGH population of assisted income/welfare
> Low resource production (cities depend on more rural areas to survive)

Really, nuff said I think
>>
>>132811205

Almost everything is done in the suburbs now. Cities have been declining for decades.
>>
>>132811205
WE
>>
>>132811205
Because they are full of shit tier people that would be annihilated in a civil war
>>
>>132814933
What part is bullshit exactly? I'm not talking about niggers, I'm talking about the average city slicker who lives in an apartment and relies on public transportation. If they had to fix a toilet or change an alternator, they wouldn't know where to begin. Whereas a country person needs to know these things. Yeah, country people don't know about frappechinos and fucking dividends, but that is all bullshit at the end if the day
>>
>>132814933
>could be blamed on crowded living conditions
rural black areas in the south have the same high murder rate
>>
>>132811205
American cities couldn't support themselves without the rural areas. Enjoy running the country with no water, food, gas, electricity, or toilet paper.
>>
>>132815998
Oh no, one off
>>
>>132811205
We have this thread all the time. The same reasons are given to you each time. You ignore them every time.

Sage.
>>
>>132811205
You can't even feed yourselves! You are spoiled kids with mommy and daddy credit cards. You can spend money and act like you are self sufficient. You can't make your own food, you have to import your water, you don't want power plants near you, you don't want an animal farm or any big farm near you. If country folk weren't so nice, they would gouge the shit out of city asshole.
crush the urbanite.
>>
>>132811205
This is the endgame of anyone who has ever interfered in the society and culture of the US. It's the same philosophy as the United Nations, it's a lot easier to control a room full of 50 people than it is to control the varied and dispersed leaders of the world.
>>
>>132811205

Urban life is inherently anti-human and unsustainable.

>Need an ever-expanding population
>Need an ever-increasing artificial environment
>Need an evermore anti-human noise factory of sardine-can living

^All of these things are unsustainable and result in more and more insane people and insane living situations.
>>
>>132811205
We're not a direct democracy you stupid gen z faggot. Moreover, it goes against the constitution.
>>
>>132811205
Cities are merely resource and goods consumers from rural and suburban areas.

Metropolitans are dirty, unhealthy entitled faggots who are havens for subnigscum
>>
>>132816267
>he doesn't know that California feeds him

There's so much to hate and you resort to making shit up. Sad!
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.