[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Autism Storm (expanded)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4286.jpg (142KB, 1000x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4286.jpg
142KB, 1000x822px
STOP YOUR SCROLLING! The time has come, brothers and sisters. Whether or not you like Reddit, what CNN has done to HansAssholeSolo cannot go excused, whatsoever. Before long, 4chaners could be next. We must let them know that the internet is a world most foreign to them, and they cannot handle its power. Others before me have laid out the foundation of the plan. But I have some additional ideas:

1) Black Faxes - fax pieces of black paper to CNN in an effort to deplete all of their ink cartridges. If we could get a list of their fax numbers, it would be most appreciated.

2) Prank Calls - Waste their time. Interrupt their plans. The more time we deprive them of conjuring fake news stories, the better. We could also use a list of phone numbers.

3) Spam - Yes. Spam their website. Spam their emails. Spam their Facebook and twitter pages, and anything else they have on social media. Burn their Facebook page with hundreds of thousands of anti CNN or pro Trump memes.

4) Bogus Pizza - find the addresses of each CNN studio, as well as the phone numbers of any pizza delivery restaurants in the nearby vacinity of said studios. Send them pizza they didn't order.

5) Call upon the power of Anonymous - I'll let this one speak for itself.

Any other ideas are welcomed. This is war. We must not allow a major national news network to harm an everyday memer. Main Kek, Lord of Kekistan, have mercy on their wretched souls.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (89KB, 916x613px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
89KB, 916x613px
>>132809928
FUCK YEAH BRO, PRAISE KEKISTAN!

I'M SENDING A PIZZA TO PODESTA RIGHT NOW LOL THAT'LL SHOW HIM TO MESS WITH US!
>>
>>132809928
We will not let them do this any longer!
Praise kek and down to fake news
>>
There is a list of fax and phone numbers on this wikiHow page. Not sure if they are accurate or up to date. I guess we shall find out.

https://www.google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Contact-CNN%3Famp%3D1
>>
Actually, I'm self motivated in the meme war.

My style and art and aesthetic would be very popular and well received, I might even become famous, if not for post modernism. With post modernism, art can only be cool if it's "challenging" established "structures" and this really does mean pretending classical stuff is bad.

Post modernism is a splinter in the minds of intelligent men that seek only high culture, it tells them what's high is actually low and what's low is actually high, but then tries to tell him to respect anal paint shitting painting over a neoclassical piece. This drives him wild, the wild feelings of what at least feels like a deliberate attack on his very being gives him all will and motivation needed.

Art is currently intolerable and this is our first issue.

>>132810128
Kekistan is meant to be cringey and Podesta literally believes he's above the law because he's associated to left wing politicians.

You are a blue pill.
>>
>>132809928
None of this will do shit, I am afraid..
>>
File: 1484950722898.jpg (2MB, 3819x2546px) Image search: [Google]
1484950722898.jpg
2MB, 3819x2546px
>>132809928
Praise kek!

I'm going super sayian right now for TRUMP! GIVING ALL MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS MAH POWER!

\O/
\O/
\O/
\O/
\O/
HELL YEA!
#shadilay
>>
File: fuckin BASED magaPEDE.jpg (50KB, 624x695px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin BASED magaPEDE.jpg
50KB, 624x695px
>>132810602
AMEN BROTHER WE'RE GONNA KILL THESE FUCKING PEDOS WITH MEMES
>>
>>132810668
I actually agree.

Our fight is for the hearts and minds of the people, to dominate their trust before the mainstream media realises its already collapsed and tries to technologise.

We need beautiful people to red pill others because collectivists only listen to beautiful people. This is where shoe, Lauren, roaming, etc come in. They're beautiful women and less attractive women might trust them. Ironically, third wave feminism is what we'll use to destroy third wave feminism, it's very third wave feminism to instruct you to shill for female anti-sjws just because they're female, but the reality is collectivist women can't into not identity politics or individualism. A better person wouldn't care the gender of who's red pilling them.

>>132811001
Pedo is harsh, but valid in this case. The left wing party of America actually do believe they live in a different world with different laws, they believe people either know their donations aren't going to charity or are stupid enough to "deserve" to lose their money (I know, suddenly a right wing opinion when it suits).

This is my annoyance with Podesta. Okay, be a pedo, rape children and then post the webm on /pol/ to give me nightmares about my own child, but don't you dare expect to get away with it. Don't you dare call in contacts with the FBI to skirt consequences, don't you dare. You make a mockery of the western legal system and this is why civic nationalists are very vicious and militant against authoritarian leftism (even if some of them are left wing themselves).
>>
Just stopped by to see how delusional people are. Thanks for the laughs.
>>
>>132810668
You are missing the goal, brother. We are simply going to give them a headache to deal with. I am aware we are not going to "destroy" them without means of law, or quite literally, violently destroy them. But the goal of this is to give them pain, even if just a little, as consequence for ruthlessly targeting a fellow internet user.
>>
>>132809928

More ammo

https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
Woppawoppawoppawopp
>>
File: 1499474001382.jpg (147KB, 1023x818px) Image search: [Google]
1499474001382.jpg
147KB, 1023x818px
>>132811853
>We are simply going to give them a headache
Fucking BASED
>>
We need to demonstrate that the internet is a hornet's nest. If they prod us, they'll get stung. So I think doing all the things listed in OP will really illustrate that.
>>
>>132811853
They are still, although much less so than they were, a huge company..An influx of memes won't budge them..The doxxing revenge is worth a semi at least though
>>
>>132809928
"Ghost you're Kek aren't ya."
>>
>>132809928
how about fuck off reddit
>>
>>132813022
No, but it will also help bring awareness to the average joe. It will help people understand how vile CNN is, and how abusive it is as a political propagandist machine. And what better way to spread awareness than through memes, as well as an attack on CNN itself with childish pranking such as above. If we gathered a colossal amount of people to partake in said prancing, we would reach tongue of the lesser news networks at least.
>>
JUST DO IT PEOPLE. LETS NOT PRETEND ANY OF US HAVE LIVES ANYWAY. TROLL CNN.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.