[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SGDQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: CLAP.webm (627KB, 198x176px) Image search: [Google]
CLAP.webm
627KB, 198x176px
Is anyone else watching SGDQ this year?
>>
File: clint_ew.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
clint_ew.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>2 ugly as sin liberals, who can pass as a tranny, decide to kiss live on cam
>>
>>132805587
i plan to watch the d2 speedrun. the runner is unusually alpha/charismatic.
>>
File: 61092007_p0.png (825KB, 800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
61092007_p0.png
825KB, 800x1272px
>>132805587
>no trihex
>cosmo is dead
>no tasbot
How did that happen? Did I miss something? At least we still get Tetris TGM I guess.
>>
>>132805587
So empowering!
>>
Anyone else get pedo vibes from Uyama? I don't doubt that most speedrunners have nothing to do with any shady business in the background, but the fact that GDQ's main charity benefactor, MSF/Doctors Without Borders is notoriously SJW and agenda heavy makes me feel iffy about this whole thing.

Anyone else feel similar?
>>
>>132807657
I don't know but half of all donations go to the guys who do gdq. Like money they just keep. Out of every dollar, 10 cents goes right into jewyamas pocket
>>
>>132806140
Sorry to burst you're bubble but they ARE both trans.
>>
>>132807878
That doesn't fucking surprise me in the least. After overdosing on redpills here, I can't fucking watch these streams anymore with some inkling that shady shit is going down behind the curtains

Just fucking look at how much goyim fall for the trap and "donate" their life savings all in the name of gaming and nostalgia. Fuck
>>
>>132807878
This. It's pretty shady what they are doing.
>>
>>132808025
>ywn be a transwoman having lesbian sex with your penis
>>
File: 2017.07.04_025952.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.04_025952.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>they won't be happy until even the gaming community has been Weimarized
>>
>>132808025

Figures the Canadian would be able to easily pick out the transvestites.
>>
>the word forsen is banned
OMEGALUL
>>
>>132805587
There is literally nothing more infuriating than trannies who can't even TRY to look feminine.
>>
>>132806140
They can't pass, that's the thing
>>
>purple haired tranny is also a jew

shocking, right?
>>
>>132805587
Andy's Link to the Past Speedrun last night was kino.
>>
>>132805587
As much as i love the idea behind the event, this year the donations are supporting an organization involved in human trafficking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw [Embed]

Tranniefags and chat censorship are just the topping of the cake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.