[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepping the New Host

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: thezuck.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
thezuck.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
All these Jews marrying China-women. Got to prep the new host. The Zuck sends his hapa to China:

>"Ooh vay... ahem... I'm just like you. Why don't you make FaceBook legal in China, why not? It's a great way to gather info... ahem... stay in touch with friends all over the world. We live in a post-national world now, don't you know goy... ahem... My cousin, Chang Bergstein, will be joining us later. He's a userer... ahem... venture capitalist. By the way, have you thought about reforming your banking system? I've got another cousin, Chin Silverman, who did a number on... ahem... whose work in the US has proved most beneficial to our... ahem... our people. I've got another friend, Shin Goldberg. He produces reality TV shows. You'll love the idea he pitched to me yesterday: a Nigerian marries a Chinese woman and her dad removes his own genitals. Ovey... ahem... look at the time. It's time for my afternoon goy-child heart... ahem... snack."
>>
It wont work.

Jews have been trying to infiltrate us for at least a thousand years, and haven't succeeded.

They think that, like with whites, by marrying one of us they can become one of us. But thats not how it works. The women they marry don't let them gain face here, rather, the women themselves lose face.

Cuckerberg's ugly bint wife is widely considered to be a 香蕉人, or banana person. This is not a complement. We do not like the jew.
>>
>>132806691
Keep it that way. The Jew fears the samurai. Asian countries should not submit to the Jew
>>
>>132806691
Explain to me what a 'banana person' is based Chinaman
>>
>>132805384

Omfg

When will he learn?

https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
>>132807183

Yellow on the outside, white on the inside.

>>132806691

Why do your people come here and try to pretend to be white, or atleast white's lackey?
>>
File: banana.jpg (37KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
37KB, 600x612px
>>132807183
Yellow outside, white inside. A chinese person who only uses their chinese heritage when its convenient, and has no actual loyalty to the chinese people. Basically, take an ABC (american born chinese) and give them a big attitude of "IM CHINESE I EAT PANDA EXPRESS" and you have a banana person.

>>132807120
You can tell, every anti-asian/chinese thread uses the exact same talking points and pictures, almost always in the same order.

>>132807772
Many are failures in our countries, so they travel to the west where there is much more empathy to exploit. Your empathy may generally be a trait of goodness, but it is sewing the seeds of your downfall
>>
File: 145[1].jpg (393KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
145[1].jpg
393KB, 1200x630px
>>132806691
>Jews have been trying to infiltrate us for at least a thousand years, and haven't succeeded.
kek
>>132807183
you can figure this one out.
>>
>>132807894

Would you say that northern Chinese are more wannabe white than those from guangdong?
>>
>>132808218
Yes. BeiJingese people are desperate to be white.
>>
>>132806691

Good, you guys better keep it that way too.

It's so obvious what Zuckerbeg and his ilk are doing over there. Of all the things in this world, I hate subversion the most.
>>
>>132807894
Thank you based Chinaman. Even though I don't like you people, and consider you my enemy, I would never wish the Jew on you.
>>
If shit hits the fan in the West, do you think the Chinese would accept a few white refugees? We have very recessive genes and can appear full Chinese in just two generations. No Jews/liberals allowed though.
>>
>>132808479
(((white)))
Pathetic attempt
>>
>>132808479
It worked here, might as well.

Just dont bring any jews. We can tell the difference, even if you cant
>>
>>132808287

But why? Wouldn't the south be more interested in conforming to whites because of their business dealings and money?
>>
>>132808623
You're talking to one.
>>
File: China Red Pill 03.png (2MB, 1056x2880px) Image search: [Google]
China Red Pill 03.png
2MB, 1056x2880px
>>132806691
>Jews have been trying to infiltrate us for at least a thousand years, and haven't succeeded.
>implying
>>
>>132808798
The South retained more of their culture due to the influence of Hong Kong. All the culture in the north went to Taiwan, or got purged during the cultural revolution.
>>
>>132808798
The south already deals with whites. We don't need to be them to deal with them. We've over 100 years of dealing, and developing a method for interacting with western business that is chinese.

>>132808927
You can always tell by the fucking UN flag.
>>
>>132809313
Yea the shills seems to disproportionately use the new flags
>>
>>132809243

I would imagine it's because the south got fucked by the British and other whites much more than the north.
>>
>>132806691
They already had in a way with the (((communist))) revolution. Chinese culture has already been jewed since the 1950s. They just never did it directly like they do with Western culture. I guess they're here to finish the job.
>>
This is just the beginning, the first step. It'll be harder to infiltrate Asians because they can't disguise as themselves Asian, unlike with Whites. It'll take longer as they'll have to breed their Jewishness into mongrel children who will start working on the Chinese.
>>
>>132809313
>The south already deals with whites.

That sounds rather ominous.

>Don't worry, we will "deal" with them if they act up.

That kind of thing?
>>
>>132810371
I mean to say we already have business dealing with whites.

Look at all the factories that make western goods. They're all in the south. The north is much simpler in factory work; making material for interior china.
>>
>>132810505
Jews are not White, they're pale skinned mongrels.
>>
>>132810505
Oh. So, is there a larger influx of jews in china or what? I read that there is more namibians or africans in general and they are already rioting. How will asia in general deal with the propaganda?

Can western media even call asians racist?
>>
>>132811065
They will if they have to. The media ignores Asians now because it benefits them.
>>
>>132811065
There isn't. Many came in with the (((cultural))) revolution, but they number less than a million, and we have a billion+.

In the west there are some muslims and other nigger types, but the government is quick to deal with them. Unlike the west, where if a nigger riots you buy him an apartment and new car, here we execute them, usually using flamethrowers
>>
>>132807954
>>132809182
This! The Hong Cuck fag is retarded.
>>
>>132813081
You burger-jews are so predictable:
>i-i know more about someone else's country than they do
>r-r-retard!
>>
>>132806691
>this is what slants actually believe
We're married into the CCP and have been for generations. It's telling that you don't even know the extent to which you have been subverted already.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.