[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IL2014.png (129KB, 340x620px) Image search: [Google]
IL2014.png
129KB, 340x620px
>All the crime
>All the nightly shootings
>All the retarded Democrats voted into the IL General Assembly that have the state teetering on insolvency and passing terrible tax hikes
>All the crooked politicians
>The only reason the state votes Democrat in presidential election
>All the niggers

How can one city fuck up an entire state this bad?
>>
>>132804780

As an IL native...yes, yes it can and it will affect the rest of the country.

Remember that son of a bitch Obama came from IL. I was too busy enlisting to care about his some no-name going after Senator at the time.

Now I am responsible for fucking real life slave markets in Libya.
>>
>>132804780
If I understand this correctly, only Chicongo votes blue but all the other people want a Republican to save them?
>>
>>132804780
The rest of the state should secede.
>>
>>132805571

Yes, the one blue county is Cook County (Chicago), and voted for Democrat Pat Quinn.

The entire rest of Illinois is Republican red, and voted for Bruce Rauner.

The General Assembly, which recently passed a massive tax increase, is overwhelmingly Democrat, and that is because of fucking Chicago, and all the dumb nignogs there who keep voting Democrat regardless of how much the state Democratic Party fucks Illinois over.
>>
>>132804780
how can you guys prevent niggers from voting?
>>
>>132806699
Even republicans vetoed Rauner. He is pretty fucking hated and will be used as a scapegoat later
>>
>>132806699
I live in Cook county and I'm doing my part. But what can we do when even the fucking republicans are voting with dems?
>>
>>132804780
You're off a bit.
Chicago and Cook County and Illinois all used to have a balanced outlook: not too liberal, not too conservative.
Plenty of Dems were more likable than GOPers - at one time.
But once you promise unreal pensions to your supporters in their public-sector-union jobs, you've just broke the system.
Now, if anyone in your family works for the city, county, state, or schools - you support the Ponzi scheme. And you have little concern for the chumps who have to fund it all.
>>
>>132805405
>Now I am responsible for fucking real life slave markets in Libya.
;_;
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.