[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polygamy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
Would like to hear some opinions on polygamy. Personally I am against polyamory, but I was with my wife today and she told me she had no problem with me having another woman living with us.
Curious of the opinions from a political aspect and of hearing from anons who were in this situation and what their experiences were.
>>
>>132802102
You poor, sad little man. You're already fucked and you don't even know it.
>>
>>132802697
How so?
I would never put up with being cucked.
>>
>>132802102
>polygamy
>flag
Dafuq
>>
>>132803662
I believe in white nationalism.
As far as I'm concerned the more white children we make now the better.
>>
>>132802102
I live with 4 women. My mom, girlfriend, and two sisters. My dad fucked off a long time ago because he couldn't deal with it anymore.

It's literal hell. I can deal with living with one woman, but this is absolutely awful. I don't have enough money to move out, nor does my girlfriend. There's constant drama and fighting, shit seems to never get done unless we pay someone to do it, I practically do everything around the house, but yet my sisters and mom complain that they do everything and do too much actually. The amount of emotional outbursts that happen on a weekly basis is enough to make anyone want to kill themselves. I spend every possible hour outside the house that I can get. Anyone who can marry multiple women is a fucking nutcase
>>
>>132805479
My brothers had the same complaints. They're pimps. One of them, all the arguing between his girls made him actually get a hotel in addition to his apartment just to get away from the girls/separate them. Very expensive paying for a hotel all the time in addition to an apartment but he said it was worth it.
>>
>>132807227
>My brothers had the same complaints. They're pimps.
Kek are you a nigger?
>One of them, all the arguing between his girls made him actually get a hotel in addition to his apartment just to get away from the girls/separate them. Very expensive paying for a hotel all the time in addition to an apartment but he said it was worth it.
Yes there's constant fights every fucking day in my house that drive me nuts. I used to try to calm them down but it never works and their combined emotions just escalate everything through the fucking roof. It's really made me hate women in general. Really hoping I don't have daughters some day.

Whenever I can tell some sort of fight is starting up I just leave. They all fight over the dumbest fucking most inane shit ever. Sometimes it's a good thing though because if my sisters and mom are all fighting over one thing they don't end up speaking to each other for weeks and the house gets really quiet so sometimes it benefits me
>>
>>132802102
I support polygamy, though I am involved in it so I might be a little biased.
>polyamory
That is not polygamy. Polygamy is a man owning multiple wives, "polyamory" is just a word for "girls being sluts". Totally different.
>>
>>132805479
If you were fucking your mom and your sisters you wouldn't be complaining so much, get on it.
>>
>>132808179
Wish I could bro. I suppose you bring up a good point, but even if I was I don't imagine that the constant bullshit wouldn't bother me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.