[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Channel Ideas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0034.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I am trying to start a youtube channel that has to do with the right side of politics and /pol/. Any help?
>>
>>132800442
>be girl
>????
>profit
if you are not girl trap should do it
>>
>>132800442
kys
>>
>>132800442
yeah

kys
>>
>>132800634
I second this. Unless you have a vagina, or look like you do, you wont have any success with this whole right wing shtick
>>
>>132800442
Black Pigeon Speaks already beat ya to it.
>>
1 salt child two salty child.
>>
If you're ugly don't show your face. Also note that the anti-SJW shit is dying out, it's not edgy anymore. The edgier shit is white nationalism, race realism, and Holocaust denial. Edginess (not cringiness) will get you views. More people are seeing this and moving further right. You'll be hated in the beginning but more will join you. Just research what you make, provide sources, and be entertaining with a dynamic personality. If you're ugly, don't show your face.
>>
>>132800442

Expose the jew.
>>
>>132800442
Name the jew

Nobody ever does that.
>>
If you read books and do your own research into current events, your purpose will become clear.
>>
Name you channel with in initials J and Q.
Something like Justice Quest
>>
>>132801447
Ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpCjNH07kjXxHs-QgRinVpA

Granted, I'm not bilingual.
>>
>>132800442

There are already too many. The information is all there, but you just add more clutter.

Unless you are making original content with sky high production values don't waste your time
>>
>>132800442
Remember rules 1&2, remember Hitler was the good guy, call out j00s.
>>
Do a historical approach. Adopt the views of revolutionary newborn america do judge the events of today. Be fanatical, be passionate and be aggressive. Wear all the symbols of the early republic. 1776 is alive.
>>
>>132800442
no one cares about your opinion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.