[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANARCHY LIVES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ftp.jpg (553KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
ftp.jpg
553KB, 1280x1810px
HAMBURG IS BURNING

We tried peacefully. They don't listen. It's time to fight back. This year at the G20 we FIGHT BACK.

- Burn capitalist symbols, cars, capitalist institutionalised racist companies
- Set road blocks, dismantle capitalist transportations (trains, expensive cars)
- Fuck the police. Fight back against racist, fascist institution. ACAB.
- Dismantle mysoginy, punch nazi's, trump supporters, anti-feminists and fascists.
- Fight islamophobes, homophobes, transphobes. Dont talk, smash them. In the fucking face.
- Sabotage, disrupt and create chaos. Revolution is mandatory. They wont listen? They'll feel.

Hamburg 2017.

Anarchy. Lives.

Deal with it.
>>
>>132794783
>a fucking toothpaste
>>
File: refugees.png (238KB, 3515x2482px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.png
238KB, 3515x2482px
>>
File: 4.jpg (88KB, 891x621px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
88KB, 891x621px
Fucking fascist alt-right nazi's. We are working to bring your racist site down.
>>
>>132794783
What's your goal here, OP?
>>
>>132794783
I sure hope youre not white OP
Youre not gonna like what happens to you if your side wins
Our side MIGHT grant you a quicker death
Youre kinda fucked either way
>>
>>132794783
You started the violence years ago antifas. You don't & won't get backlash for some time. The day it comes, it will be lethal. Your lifeless bodies will pile up in the streets.
>>
>>132794783
I'm sure you are doing this for the right reasons, but you are simply misguided. I would ask you to look at both right and left positions and reconsider what is best for everyone in the long run. Be open minded. I used to be just like you.
>>
saged and reported
kill yourself OP
>>
I wonder if the fucks even realize that their actions are directly leading to the police state they are so against.
>>
>>132794783
Go smoke a joint, Willhelm, and let the men do the talking.
>>
>>132794783
You're not an anarchist. You're just a paid jackboot who breaks shit.

Tell me one, and I do mean one, anarchist approach to a better life. Please explain something, hell anything...because I bet you can't.
Here's a hint:

Anarchism's drawback is more than the size of population, it's the fact that you need an educated populace to understand what needs to be done, and without that self-reflection and self-restraint, it fails.

Signed,

Someone that actually read anarchist works in college many years ago.

Now fuck off, shithead. We're tired of the forum sliding.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.