[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merkel eyerolls putin: very rude behavior!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: rude, apathetic eyeroll.gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rude, apathetic eyeroll.gif
4MB, 500x500px
Get a load of this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lHaiDIkUJM

This is the same woman who preaches diplomacy, civility, open-mindedness, yet, here she is just disregarding a man she sees once a year or less.
What a fucking hypocrite.
If I was Putin, I'd nuke her to the stone age for that sort of rudeness.
>>
fuck that manlet commie
>>
>>132792414
you make it too obvious
>>
>>132792414
Regardless what you think about Putin, her behavior was uncalled for. What does this say about what kind of person she is on the inside?
An egoist, someone who has lived so high off the hog that they fail to even listen to respectfully, let alone sustain, another chat with a world-leader.
>>
>>132792255
Fuck that German cunt.
He should have brought his pooch with him.
She hates them just like most muzzies
>>
File: lg_1035169.jpg (618KB, 1595x2551px) Image search: [Google]
lg_1035169.jpg
618KB, 1595x2551px
>>132792980
You get it. Telling a story takes a lot of work and forethought for maximum impact, yet the moment someone shows even mild disinterest, or boredom, it all goes to shit.
All that work for nothing. You might as well have not even wasted your breath. And this wasn't mild disinterest, this was a willful open display of "I don't give a fuck". The sort of thing where you stop talking mid-sentence, stare at them for a few seconds and say "What the fuck is your problem?". Fucking cunt.

Hopefully he see's this replay of their conversation (looks like he missed it), and sees how rotten to the core this woman is.
>>
File: Merkel is a great leader.png (28KB, 824x249px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel is a great leader.png
28KB, 824x249px
What the heck is wrong with these people?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.