[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DO THE POWERS THAT BE ANNOUNCE WHERE THE G20 IS EVERY YEAR?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: milono.gif (3MB, 459x544px) Image search: [Google]
milono.gif
3MB, 459x544px
Do they just enjoy having cities burn down?
>>
It's part of the plan goy
>>
wouldn't put out a good message if they had to do it in secret, now would it?
>>
>>132790859
Why does any country agree to host it? It's not like the world cup or something.
>>
>>132790859
Merkel wanted it in Hamburg, Germany. The riots were her intention all along.

Remember, the "Merkel Plan" for immigration was funded and practically penned by George Soros' Open Society Foundation.
>>
File: asteroid.jpg (2MB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid.jpg
2MB, 2048x1150px
>>132792157
I don't know what's worse for a local economy. Hosting a G20 or an Olympics.

Probably still the Olympics.
>>
Why not hold it in Antarctica
>>
>>132790859
Oh, sweetie.

The powers that be want the cities to burn down. The useful idiots who do the burning justify the industrial complex they're there to defend. "You see what's happening out there!? We need MORE not less!!!"
>>
>>132793486
>scenes of white antifa rioters
"See? Muslims clearly aren't the problem."
>>
>>132792510
Someone with a fucking brain. How refreshing.
Why do you retards think that the meeting is in the part most heavily hit and strained by migration. Maybe if the little Richie Rich revolutionaries used their marxist ridden brains, they would notice that there is another operation already underway.
I'll let you morons figure out what that is.
>>
>>132790859
If they weren't to announce it people would still easily find out. "Hey, 8 hotels in my city are completely booked and security is suddenly increasing."
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.