[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Were Free From The 4chan Chains.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Sorry everyone, but soon I'm going to unlock something unto you all. When you all had your minds trained on being desensitized, and when your offenses became laughter then apocalyptic, I kind of want to see true real natural emotions come out of all these 4channers. On all boards. I just want to see all of them go into natural brain instinct mode and snap out of it like bright light goin off and on and they start loving again... They all just start crying again.. They all hold it in say this is war don't worry but you guys need to learn to mourn too everything's dying. If Trump cried 1 tear with a straight face but didn't wimper is that not a stronger president if he did once I mean imagine if Benjamin did when he kept the nations quiet said I'll only look atcha now shut up we got a Hebrew thing goin on here it's complicated... Or at least was...

When your mind is healed not all at once but one by one, I tell you more threads shall arise, and you all, shall cry. And the keyboards shall all get wet. yea, they shall be in tears over my Father's grieving heart for everything's going slowly yet so quick as a silver bullet, here online.

4chan took away many of you poster's creativity and imagination and positive emotional uprising of laughter joy and many things.

You know when you browse /pol/, your crying heart makes the mouth laugh to stay beating.
>>
braaaap
>>
>>132789478
Now where did you learn that from? I never heard that before, care to tell this elder what that means my lad? I don't know many swear words I wasn't english but now I am. If I was someone ancient but I didn't know much about this world I think 4chan's a great spot to start I mean humanity wouldn't let me down you know.. So, hey we had 1 on each domain...
>>
So the polio vaccine was created by using a new developed polios. The man, Jonas F. Salk was the evil one along with the Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, that ran press releases in all forms of available media claiming dat Dr. Jonas Salk invented and tested this miracle drug.
>>
File: not until I've had my coffee.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
not until I've had my coffee.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>132789869
Hey, don't talk to me unless I've had my coffee alright? Don't talk to me until I've sipped this cup off coffee off the rim and let you know I buy high because this coffee isn't cheap and I'll slurp a little and go "ahh" too.
>>
>>132790055
I mean I got doubles COMMON!
>>
Is it your mind on just marijuana? Or is that something else, too? At any case, SAD!
>>
>>132790055
Friggin got people over here thinkin they can connect the dots with COVFEFE but idk...
>>
>>132791317
Ah and it would be one of those damn ruskies! One of those cockeye'd vodka drinkin russians lmfao this is pretty much me here messing around as of now, just havin a laugh at some old pages of ghost a radio show host lmfao! I haven't laughed at the troll face in years let alone outside the Churches.

Now how many of your people if you were in a group, would also type Sad!? Lest you and a few I don't see many. I mean I'm great alright I hated myself got out became a poor man and I'm just settling in
>>
>>132791837
And by that, I mean only laughing in Churches after or before service. Man people already off the bat figured the opposite hey... >>132791837
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.