[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT prove that you're not a blind follower of your country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0965.jpg (58KB, 750x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
58KB, 750x666px
Our education system is god awful.
>>
>>132787930
Multiculturalism is, and will always be a failure.
>>
>>132787930

Education system is working perfectly. The only flaw is in your assumption that its purpose is education.
>>
>>132788048
>First time The Leaf wasn't an asshat
>>
>>132787930
The president does not dictate anything and will never change anything. JFK was the last guy to fight against the ppl who REALLY change things, and he took a bullet to the head courtesy of HW Bush and the CIA.

Intelligence agencies run my country and there's nothing I can do about it. They also literally spy on every civilian's activities, wiretap phone calls, and probably log every key stroke from every computer using AI to detect phrases for potential terrorists/anti-government people.

Hi NSA!
>>
>>132787930
Went to college in the USA...had a white South African friend...Americans constantly asked us why we were not black.
>>
>>132787930
>Our education system is god awful.

Which education system isn't, nowadays?
>>
>>132787930
Only in "muh metropolitan areas"
>>
>>132789580
>HURR DURR LIBERAL EDUCATION IS BAD MUH CONSERVITAVW EDUCATION IS BASED!!

It's bad everywhere you dumbass
>>132788142
No it's not you fucking idiot.
>>
Gerrymandering is pretty fucked up and spits in the face of democracy even though it pisses Dems off and does make them lose some elections which makes me happy. I don't like Republicans, but I REALLY fucking hate Democrats.

Also fuck this countries boner for certain areas of the Constitution. It's not a pick and choose. You can't have the 4th amendment, but not the second. And vice versa. They claim the Constitution is "the bedrock of our nation" but what they really mean is "all the rights I like" You want to march in the streets and protest Donald getting 2 scoops, then Jimbo gets to own an AR-15.
>>
I am USA and neocon wars are fucking up everything
>>
>>132787930
we are a few thousand chinks away from being a chinese colony
>>
File: 9vgr3rLX860.jpg (71KB, 665x419px) Image search: [Google]
9vgr3rLX860.jpg
71KB, 665x419px
>>132787930
No it isn't. Picrelated.
>>
>>132787930
Our political system is a disgrace.
>>
>>132787930
Our finance laws are insane and the last three overhauls of the bankruptcy code were designed to screw over debtors.
>>
File: americball.png (190KB, 434x832px) Image search: [Google]
americball.png
190KB, 434x832px
America is without the warrior spirit and it does not have ideals of devotion, sacrifice, or aestheticism.

It is a deeply divided pit of hate and apathy.
>>
>>132789424
I guess they didn't teach you English reading compensation.
>>
>>132787930
I don't support the payout of $10.5 million to a convicted terrorist.
>>
>>132787930
We payed 10.5 million to a fucking Terrorists
And I'm absolutely fucking livid that Canada will re-elect Trudeau cause within the last 3 months until election day.
Trudeau will literally take in 10 million immigrants as fast as possible and offer them all $25,000 CDN only if they vote Liberal.

Cause that's my fucking Canada.
>>
>>132787930
Our country has failed as a nation and will be dead soon.
>>
I dont think it be the worst idea to either have a government similar to Parliament or some age restriction on political leaders. We just have really old leaders.
>>
We still try to pretend we have world relevance
>>
>>132790753
comprehension? HAHHAH

hope you were making a joke
>>
>>132789781
He's saying it works perfectly as a propoganda tool.
>>
>>132787930
I fucking hate this country and would nuke all the big cities if i could.
Would already fix 80% of our problems.

German btw
>>
File: CasnSpurdo.png (40KB, 800x509px) Image search: [Google]
CasnSpurdo.png
40KB, 800x509px
>>132790888
Also fuckin trips...
I really just fucked my country more...
RIP 2019.
>>
>>132787930
Our justice system is corrupt and shitty
>>
It should be better without common core and with comprehensive abstinence education.
>>
>>132787930
High school education is geared toward bringing the lower IQ to a functional level. If you want true education you must seek higher learning.
>>
>>132792902
The American education system more so than not makes children hate learning. Just make them sit in a desk for 8 hours, teach them things they're not interested in and give them shit tons of tests and quizzes.
>>
>>132789424
How to tell dumb lies, the post.
>>
>>132787930
But not because it's bureaucratic government shit, right?
>>
>>132794425
sorry, just freaked me out how fucking clueless the college kids were.

Not all of them...the typical blonde bimbos were the worst offenders.
>>
>>132789781
Clearly an angry retard.
>>
>>132788048
>>132790257
>>132791013
I'm surprised about the amount of honesty in this thread
>>
>>132787930

One of those "the grass is always greener" threads.
Name 1 country with good education and watch as the people from that country tell you how flawed and awful it is...
>>
The Jewnited Snakes of Americuck is the true world Jew.
>>
>>132788142
Nah, it works fine. It's just the massive influx of spics that have brought test scores down.
>>
>>132787930
>1969: High school graduates work at engineers art NASA and help put men on the moon.
>No national Department of Education
>1979: Federal Department of Education created
>2017: high school graduates have to take remedial English courses
Gee, I wonder what went wrong.
>>
>>132795423
No it's not. You can't just blame the spics and nogs about it.
>>
>>132788432
>there will be a huge wall on the southern border because of the president
>the president doesnt dictate anything
pick one
>>
>>132787930
Our political system is broken and we have way too many sandniggers
>>
>>132787930
apart from landscapes, hunting tradition and food, the whole of France is utter shit
>>
Our taxes are too damn high because of all the welfare!
>>
>>132790347
This
>>
Partijkartel
>>
>>132799015
partijkartel and sandniggers is about it yeh
>>
>>132787930

I bet you could graph results of our education system, be it world ranking, scores, whatever and how much weve spent on education over the last 100 years and it would show that the more we spend the less we get in results.

Spending more seem to be the only acceptable solution despite continual proof that spending doesnt help and probably hurts more than it helps...considering weve only focused on spending more money on a specific group of children that are not interested in learning, while ignoring the kids that do want to learn and would flourish with more spending...because you know fairness in outcomes is the new craze.
>>
File: coulson-2-9-11-3.jpg (126KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
coulson-2-9-11-3.jpg
126KB, 500x373px
It's literally the government that is fucking the education system, and you'll notice that almost ALL (like 98%) of teachers unions donate MILLIONS every election to Democrats. It's also why dems are against school choice.

Even politifact can't spin this one:
http://www.politifact.com/virginia/statements/2015/mar/02/dave-brat/brat-us-school-spending-375-percent-over-30-years-/

Education spending per student has fucking quadrupled since the dept of Ed was founded, and test scores still suck, and somehow we always still hear about how teachers don't have enough in the budget to buy notebooks and pencils and so we all are encouraged to donate to our local schools etc.

Explain how we are spending 4x the amount per student in our education system (adjusted for inflation even) and yet we are still encouraged to donate supplies to schools, do those "boxtops for education" drives, teachers still complain about having to buy their own materials, schools are still run down and fucked up. Yet every year teachers unions donate bajillions of dollars to Democrats.

>You literally can't.
It's not even a crazy conspiracy, the data and facts are right there in front of you, the department of education is fucking useless, and has been used as a piggybank.
Oh and don't forget that the whole reason most states have a lottery is because half of that money goes to education too. So, who is getting rich off this? Fishy as fuck.

>>132795423
>>132794703
>>132787930
>>
>>132790257
This. I don't have much of a problem with Asians, and they're definitely better than what Europe's getting, but by God they are fucking everywhere. I don't know how many are students and tourists and how many are permanent residents, last census put our Asian population at 12% (though I think this includes Russia, Middle East, etc). They can't outbreed their way out or a paper bag so they're mostly flowing in because of immigration.
>>
Houseschooling is BS, religious retards keep.indocrating that shit into kids, especially mormons in utah
>>
>>132787930
at least we can grow out of it, there are worse things.
>>
Shit education system
Too much money in politics
Corrupt politicians are protected instead of being outed as traitors
Too much aid being given to Israel
Too much aid being given to various foreign countries
Shit 2 party political system with two shit parties
Rampant crime in every major city
Crumbling infrastructure
>>
>>132803372
>Oy vey, don't deviate from out govt sponsored indoctrination program goyim
Nice try schlomo
>>
Smash the state.
>>
File: 1494452491389.png (257KB, 662x640px) Image search: [Google]
1494452491389.png
257KB, 662x640px
>>132787930
The current state of our federal system allows for corrupt civil servants to remain out of the eyes of the public eye and parasitically feed off of our tax-dollars without fear of ever being exposed.
>>
File: Fffuck.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
Fffuck.gif
858KB, 200x267px
>>132804984
>out of the eyes of the public eye
And I'm retarded.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.