[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soren Kohlhuber is doxxing our journalists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0661.jpg (116KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
116KB, 960x602px
This is the piece of shit who is stalking Lauren Southern, Tim Pool, and Luke. We should give him a taste of his own medicine.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (28KB, 632x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
28KB, 632x244px
>>
I was bored, like I always am when checking fearchan, so I looked into it.

Lauren says it was entirely coincidental that her friend Tim Pool was with her, which is a lie. All three, including Luke himself are working together constantly. They are fear mongering like Info Wars, not only that, but they have links to Info Wars aswell. I wouldn't call them Nazis as they appear to be alt only but they are the used up sex doll memes that can only be found on fearchan. I've been there to witness Alex Jones from the beginning it's quite outrageous he has actually reached two fucking billion subscribers on YouTube. Keep in mind that most of those are minors who don't understand why he got that much attention in the first place and actually might believe the shit we laugh about. The whole site of Tim - http://gernalist.org/ - is a straw man, designed to confuse the none knowing.
I do have no idea why they were accused of being Nazis, as they appear to be only mediocre troublemakers, but they all can file a lawsuit against the guys spreading information about their locations.

BTW: If you are subscribed to that girl shoeonhead, you are an absolute degenerate. She uses a vintage camera to make you feel like it's 2005 YouTube, immitates the style of Boxxy cause she be our queen lul xD and repeats the very phrases we fucking started. You guys are that stupid that you enjoy listening to yourself in another voice thinking that this girl is - made - for you? Faggot, she is just a cheap china copy version that picked up a fake personality to reach out to a target audience of neckbeard wearing virgins on a dying out plattform.

-- Part 2 --

>fighting for the rebirth of europe<
https://phalanx-europa.com/de/

I wouldn't want people belonging to the Identitarian movement spread their bullshit on/about my demonstration aswell.

And they call themselves 'journalists' what a silly term for a denouncer
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.