[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANZUK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Image1x.png (373KB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
Image1x.png
373KB, 1000x512px
Would it work?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK_International

>CANZUK International, formerly known as The Commonwealth Freedom of Movement Organisation (commonly abbreviated as the "CFMO") is a non-profit international organisation which aims to achieve the idea of CANZUK, which envisages free movement of citizens, free trade agreements and foreign policy cooperation between Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom through intergovernmental legislation between the four countries. The organisation aims to promote similar free movement arrangements that exist under Article 45 of the TFEU within the European Union, and the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement between Australia and New Zealand.
>>
Deport all non Anglos and it would be the greatest thing to ever happen
And change every Canadian provincial flag to a blue or red Ensign and the Australian Northern Territory to a blue ensign
>>
oh fuck right off bud

dude

guy
>>
CANZUK can work

CANZUKUS cant. Well unless USA:

1) Deports all illegals
2) Builds a wall
3) Change its anchor baby citizenship
4) Accepts Queen Liz as the rightful head of state
>>
>>132787432
Don't forget repealing the Hart-Celler act too.
>>
File: canzuk.png (47KB, 1026x563px) Image search: [Google]
canzuk.png
47KB, 1026x563px
>>132786941
I think it could absolutely work. I've followed CANZUK for a long time.
>>
>>132786941
It's gonna happen
>>
File: anglosphere2.jpg (78KB, 589x380px) Image search: [Google]
anglosphere2.jpg
78KB, 589x380px
>>
>>132786941
The only reason we dont have fluid movement of goods/services and people between our common wealth friends is the EU

We will never have it as long as the EU exists, its members will always block it to protect their own business interests

If the UK simply walked away from the EU and walked into a cooperative common wealth our economy would surge past Pluto, most members are rapidly developing nations.
>>
>>132788485
Idk, if you have free trade with the Commonwealth then you essentially have free trade with Mexico and the USA because of NAFTA.

Not sure how that'd work out for you.
>>
>>132787804
>76% of Australia speaks English
What the fuck we have Quebec what's australias excuse?
>>
File: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg
2MB, 2000x1333px
>>132788827
>What the fuck we have Quebec what's australias excuse?
abbos?
>>
>>132788236
>Tasmania is a separate flag
>WA isn't

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>132788783
Do you even know what the common wealth is?
>>
>>132788959
They're like 1% of the population
In 1950 Australia was 99% White and 1% abbo that's literally impossible they grew that fast
>>
>>132789295
Maybe chinks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.