[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VARG HATE THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 81

HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.
>>
Varg = liability that needs to be taken out. He is destructive and doesn't help our cause one bit. Recently he even disavowed The Golden One for not being pagan ENOUGH. Goes to show that he doesn't care about the cause, only about himself and his retarded views.
>>
>>132786076
I didn't hate him until his retarded Youtube-drones came to shit up /pol/
>>
File: reddit.jpg (25KB, 720x391px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
25KB, 720x391px
I honestly have no idea who he is outside of the constant spamming as I don't watch e-celebs. Although, I swear I saw him in like a Metallica video, like the making of Black Album doc, is that crazy?
>>
File: wifesname.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wifesname.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Took his wife's last name.
>>
Codreanu pulled off that defense
>>
File: IMG_1926.png (105KB, 577x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.png
105KB, 577x304px
WE WUZ EVERYTHANG
>>
I agree, but being openly hostile to Varg will be the same divide and conquer. We need some way to isolate him entirely (which he may end up doing on his own).
>>
File: 1497819234050.jpg (34KB, 460x318px) Image search: [Google]
1497819234050.jpg
34KB, 460x318px
>>132786076

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet.

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s when your family illegally oversees Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND
>>
>>132787363
Great, saved.
>>
File: stop it.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
stop it.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
Slide thread. Please read pic related
>>
File: 1488822144927.jpg (177KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1488822144927.jpg
177KB, 1120x1120px
>>132786076
>>132786321
>>
>>132787903
>ignores literally every damning thing in the thread
>muh shareblue
Yes, keep on sucking this puppets cock.
>>
>>132787029
>isolate him entirely
We just have to treat his fanboys like the garbage they are.
>>
File: 406.jpg (35KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
406.jpg
35KB, 600x777px
>>132786076
>stabbed one of his mates
>mate
mates don't tell people they plan to make a snuff film out of you. varg overheard that from euro himself when he was on the phone with someone else in the blackmetal scene

euro deserved it, pretty terrible human being from encouraging dead to kill himself, starting the cannibal rumor about himself, making a necklace of deads skull fragments, discovering the body then going to the store to get a camera and re arranging the scene to get an edgy album cover
>>
>>132786076
He is by far the shittiest "Hero" that /pol/ ever followed.

I always hide the "x is NOT WHITE" cancer
threads.
>>
>>132788074
I don't give a fuck about Varg though. But anyone with a brain can tell it's just another character assassination thread.

You can always go to the archives and look for threads claiming that X Youtube celebrity is a "liability" to "our cause," as if /pol/ is one person.
>>
>>132786908
Is this really him, btw? Seems like he totally changed his views on that.
>>
>>132789033
Idc what you can find in the catalog, people need to get redpilled on this abomination of an e-celeb. He assassinated his character all by himself.
>>
>>132786908
>WE WUZ EVERYTHANG
The jews play this game all day long, to their great profit. Nothing wrong with being a fast follower.
>>
File: salapian.jpg (41KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
salapian.jpg
41KB, 300x238px
>>132788479
forgot this :)
>>
File: Varg-smiling.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
Varg-smiling.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
>>132786076
I like him for the fact that he's essentially a living meme and how he calls rightfully calls bullshit on "white nationalists" who practice a foreign desert religion.
>>
WE WUZ VIKANGS N'SHIEEET
>>
>>132789296
>catalog
Kek shill doesn't even know what the archives are.

But hey, keep up the good work, you sure are "redpilling" a lot of people with your blatant daily character assassination threads.
>>
>>132786786
>my wife's name
>>
>>132789722
>muh character assassination
If you still like this faggot after reading all of this you are a lost cause. Varg is a liability.
>>
>>132789596
>commie likes people that are nuts
Well I'll be damned.
>>
>>132789596
Also, what does your political ideology have to do with your religion? That is one of the logical fallacies Varg and his fanboys fell for.
>>
File: IMG_5779.jpg (39KB, 1024x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5779.jpg
39KB, 1024x528px
Some one put these 2 images together for me
>>
File: IMG_5780.jpg (78KB, 535x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5780.jpg
78KB, 535x1024px
>>132791214
And 2
>>
File: vargina.jpg (85KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargina.jpg
85KB, 762x464px
>>132786076
>>
Christianity is jew religion
>>
File: varg btfo.jpg (21KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
varg btfo.jpg
21KB, 445x446px
>>132786076
He's a clear mental case, suffers from Peter Pan syndrome.
>>
>>132786076
I have no idea who he is but I get the impression that a lot of people sit and stare at him on YouTube like brainless zombies. Eurgh.
>>
Varg doesnt even have plumbing, he shits in an outhouse
>>
>>132786076
>HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
>He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
>I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
>Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
>To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
>He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
>I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult

YES! Absolute scumbag the only think he represents is the weakness of the li liberal justice system. He should never have been released.
>>
>>132787363
>>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>>Raised in Iraq in the 80s when your family illegally oversees Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War
>>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>>becomes a nazi in prison
>>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>>gets out of prison
>>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

his cult are the most retarded thing on here including /b and /x in that complete scum
>>
>>132792206
>ABANDON CIVILIZATION WHITEY, START SHITTING IN A BUCKET NOW!
t. Snownigger

Its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>132788479
Bullshit, the black metal scene was constantly talking edgy shit like that, they all wanted to be considered as "evil" as possible. All talk by retarded kids. Varg was all part of that, now he wants to downplay his role in that. And he drove 600 kms to defend himself, get real.
>>
>>132786076

I dont know who he is, can you explain to my why he matters at all or why his opinion is more important than anyone else's? why should I care what he thinks?

Does he run a large business? is he an influential politician? do his choices affect me in any way at all?
>>
>>132786076
I don't hate him, I pity him. Those who follow him are unsaved, as is he.

Christ is Lord.
>>
>>132792504
My thoughts exactly. Should we all start brushing our teeth with our own urine again "to honour our ancestors"?
>>
>>132792120
>I have no idea who he is but I get the impression that a lot of people sit and stare at him on YouTube like brainless zombies. Eurgh.

he appeals greatly to the borderline retarded laping satanist anti-civilization vargina is the best example we have of a white behaving like a utter nigger from murder to we wuz kangs. he spews garbage to illiterates. he's a disgrace to the right his country and his race. I can only assume he got early release to act as the most pathetic shameful wretch as controlled opposition. back in prison you go vargina you welfare queen
>>
>>132792648
yeah the whole trying to one up eachother in bad assed ness is incredibly childish i agree.
also he drove 600kms to get the money euro owed him for his first album that was on euros label. not his fault euro freaked out
>>
File: varg2.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
varg2.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>132787363

Yea but he does make good music.
>>
im racially compromised and I too agree with hating varg. Civic nationalists unite!
>>
File: 1497205130619.png (406KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497205130619.png
406KB, 607x608px
the christcucks fear the Varg
>>
>>132786076
>calls Christians "not european"
Christianity isn't European
>Civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites
It spawned in the middle east
>we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers
false
>snowniggers never achieved shit
false
>Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
They lived in an extreme environment. I assume they started fighting, as they did, and his survival instinct made him snap.
>Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown.
What makes you say this?
>It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
The wooden swords and shields is for his children.
>he married an autistic naive fan girl
That have given him 5 beautiful seemingly healthy and fine blond European children.
>He makes his living mainly of french social security
False again

I'm not in his cult of personality nor do I agree with everything he says. However he is completely right in that Christiantiy is a cancer and not European.

It's funny that most of his critics like to lie about him living off welfare, as if it would have been better if he had a normal job, didn't have 5 European children, and instead paid taxes to fund the Non-Europeans in France having children instead.
>>
>>132787363
Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta? It's not allowed to be deceitful in Christianity.
>>
File: Back to Reddit.png (2MB, 991x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Back to Reddit.png
2MB, 991x1426px
>>132789033
>anyone with a brain
>>
File: 1495802915764.png (84KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
1495802915764.png
84KB, 243x247px
Daily reminder that all these shills only have one reason for hating on Varg. They all pretend to have real actual and diverse reasons to not be seen as retards, but in the end it's only because on the Varg nightstand lies an Edda instead of the Bible.

This angers the christcucks.
>build big white family
>home school them in tradition and away from state propaganda
>lives offgrid and grows own food
>hates him because he said mean things about Jesus
Tell me again how /pol/ Christians are better than your average civic nationalist cuckservative?
>>
>>132793905
>>132793905
>Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta? It's not allowed to be deceitful in Christianity.

get out of here you pathetic fuck. if you want to act like a nigger worshiping cunt you're doing it perfectly he's a murderer who did 16 years and stabbed an unarmed man to death in a chimpout mug satanism and he's a welfare immigrant.
>>
>>132794488
>>132793905
>132793905

here's his cult laurel and hardy the twin retards
>>
File: Me.jpg (23KB, 306x454px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
23KB, 306x454px
>>132793905
>Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta?
I'm not Christian and neither are the majority of the people who think Varg is a retard.

Varg is more of a pseudoscientist than the global warming doofus Shill Guy the Shabbas Goy. From his haribrained theories about Neanderthals ALL originally having blonde hair and blue eyes to his straight from the anus ideas about European migration. The guy is an arrogant jackass with a literally autistic prisoner-junkie wife with whom he is purposefully breeding with.
>>
File: varg will stab you.jpg (1MB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
varg will stab you.jpg
1MB, 864x1296px
>>132787363
>>132787771
>>132792503
Hey Christcucks,
My name is Varg, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are brown-eyed, retarded, nonwhites who spend every second of their day worshipping a dead Jew. You are everything bad in Europe. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any white kids? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of strong European pagans because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than abandoning the gods of your people.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the most influential black metal artist in Norway, and I also make awesome ambient music. What culture do you create, other than “paintings of my Middle-Eastern lord and savior?” I also stabbed a man in self-defense, and have a banging hot traditional wife (She just asked me for another child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening, bye bye.
Pic Related: It’s me and my armor.
>>
>>132794502
Whatever you tell yourself, good Christian. Also he is not a welfare immigrant, why are you lying? That is not very Christian of you.

Also drop those mean words, your dead kike on a stick will judge you on doomsday for them.
>>
File: 1496633544026.gif (986KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1496633544026.gif
986KB, 500x268px
>>132794688
typical christcuck behavior
>>
>>132786076
He names the jew and practices what he preaches. He's cool with me.
>>
>>132794836
Maybe not more, but he is a pseudoscientist yes.

>junkie wife
Why are you lying?

He has 5 beautiful blond European children with that woman. He is doing more for Europe than you ever will. You are probably American and obese too.
>>
File: 1480107857214.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480107857214.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>132794488
>build big white family
With an autistic woman (literally) who gets off on fucking prisoners
>home school them in tradition and away from state propaganda
He sequesters them in the french countryside and doesn't hardly socialize them a single bit. That is how you breed serial killers and incestuous relationships.
>lives offgrid and grows own food
From his own words he only produces maybe 10% of what he consumes. He also lives on welfare benefits
>hates him because he said mean things about Jesus
Fuck Jesus.
>>
>>132794864
kek
>>
Varg was one of the primary characters that made me aware of race and nation, over a decade ago when I was in middle school and getting interested in black metal.
>>
File: 1497202484481.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1497202484481.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>132787363
Too lazy to read through all that but Varg speaks decent French, and his wife is fluent in Norwegian and his kids are fluent in both French and Norwegian.

I'm guessing all the other greentext was lies too.
>>
>>132795200
>Why are you lying?
"Prisoner junkie" is what I said, implying she gets off on fucking prisoners which was how they met.
>He has 5 beautiful blond European children with that woman. She is LITERALLY autistic. Why would you want to do that to your offspring?
>You are probably American and obese too.
American, yes. Obese, no.
>>
Because Euronymous was a cuck:

http://www.deathmetal.org/article/euronymous-black-metals-first-hipster/
>>
>>132795369
>too lazy to read through all that
stopped there
>>
File: laugh 1.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laugh 1.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>132795570
>http://www.deathmetal.org
Do you watch CNN and Fox News too?
>>
>>132795236
>With an autistic woman (literally) who gets off on fucking prisoners
not an argument
>He sequesters them in the french countryside and doesn't hardly socialize them a single bit. That is how you breed serial killers and incestuous relationships.
>kids need more than 7 people to socialize
also there are videos with them hanging out with other kids and going to the skating park and shit

so basically just another christcuck lie
>From his own words he only produces maybe 10% of what he consumes.
Have to start somewhere
>He also lives on welfare benefits
another lie
>Fuck Jesus.
waow so edgy
>>
>>132795465
>"Prisoner junkie" is what I said, implying she gets off on fucking prisoners which was how they met.
She was interested in his music, if not his books too (dunno if he wrote in prison). That's how they connected. She sounds very sane in every interview, more sane than most women these days. What is your problem? Jelousy? Are you a Jew?
>>
>>132795773
You too?
>>
Typical christcucks Part 1:
This is somewhat of a difficult time for me. My wife and I have been together for five years. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and we love each other wholeheartedly. Regrettably, several months ago, we were at a low point in our marriage. I was always busy with work and didn't spend enough time with her. She felt that we were becoming distant. Many arguments arose and our love in one another felt like it was dwindling. At this time, I had to go away on a business trip for the weekend. My wife was alone at home, with our problems unresolved, and felt empty. She sought to ease the pain with alcohol at a local bar. In a moment of weakness, she had an affair with one of the patrons. Immediately, the next morning, she called me in tears and told me what happened. I felt anger, betrayal, and sorrow, and found myself unable to deal with the situation. I couldn't talk my precious wife for days. It was only until I got on my knees and prayed to God for his strength that I received the courage to try and mend our relationship. We went to marriage counseling and prayed together constantly. Through time, I understood that what happened was a product of my faults as well as hers. I had no right to judge, and forgave her with open arms. At this point, our marriage was greater than it's ever been. However, a life changing issue has arisen in past two weeks. My wife had been feeling sick and no common medicine seemed to help.
>>
Typical christcucks Part 2:
As time went by, she began to question if perhaps her ills were a result of a pregnancy. Sure enough, we went to her doctor and he confirmed that my wife was now 9 weeks pregnant. A realization hit the both of us that given the timing, there was no chance that I could be the father. Therefore the pregnancy was the result of my wife's affair. The news broke her heart, and has left me in a state of depression. Once again, the feelings of anger and betrayal arose, leaving me distant from my wife. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. Horrible thoughts of divorce and abortion enter my mind every day, and I'm trying my best to suppress them. I have fears that if we have this child together, I might resent him/her. The man my wife had the affair with was African American, while she and I are both Caucasian. This presents another fear as it would be clear to the child that I'm not the true father. How would I explain this to him/her? How would I explain this to others? Many thoughts keep passing through my mind, and I don't know what to do. I feel alone, both emotionally and spiritually, and am questioning why God has allowed this to happen.
>>
euro was also terrible with money helvete was to to big for their needs and rent was too high. part of the reason why he didnt pay varg for his first album which is why varg went to euros house on the day he killed him
>>
Typical Christcuck reply to the Cuck Part 3:
Honestly, I think that Joesph had that same questions when he found out that Mary was pregnant and he had never been with her.

I think you can raise this child.

I can understand your fears, but the thing is that this child didn't ask to be created. It was created by our Lord.

You love your wife. This baby is part of your wife.

Let me tell you something. In the 1970's my white mom was raped by a black man. She got pregnant. Her husband at the time left her, even after she had an abortion. I'm her child from her second marriage. I still wonder if that little baby would be an older brother or sister to me. I really don't care if my "older" brother or sister would have been all white or all black. I just wish I would have met him/her because they would have been a part of my mom and my family.

Making things more broken because you are broken up isn't the way to go in this situation.

In the end, it's time to do what Jesus would do, even though it's hard and scary. Jesus wouldn't run out and get a divorce at the first sign of trouble. Jesus wouldn't encourage your wife to have an abortion because it's convenient and people want to forget their emotional trauma. An abortion will only add to the emotional trauma, not lessen it.

You'll tell the child the truth when it's time and let the child know that despite your fears, you choose to be his or her dad anyway because that's what the child needed and that's what a real husband does. He doesn't leave his wife, even if she makes a horrible one-time mistake. (It was a one time thing, right? There isn't a pattern, is there?)

Of course, the child will have questions about bio-dad, that's human.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking all of this is for you, but I think you need to talk to a priest. (I know, don't all CAF threads eventually say, 'talk to your priest'? But it's true. Priests are there to help us through times of crises.)

Good luck to you.
>>
>>132795236
you talk like a jew
>>
File: impressed.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
impressed.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>132786076
This is the best post I've seen on /pol/ this week, and I'm not being sarcastic.
>>
>>132787363
His dad was an engineer running a factory there.
>>
>>132793998
>>132794836
>>132795236
>>132795804
Wow you're almost fitting in. Just tone down on the reaction images and you'll get there.
>>
Typical Christcuck reply to the Cuck Part 4:
My father has cousins who (he is pretty sure) were conceived through infidelity, and thus are no blood relation to my father. Yet they are considered to be just as much a part of our extended family as anyone else. This situation is probably more common than you realize. That doesn't make it easy, but yes, you can do this. Your wife is pregnant, and no matter how it happened, this child is your responsibility now. With God's help, and remembering how much love you and your wife have for each other, you both can do this together.
>>
>>132787363
So many false things. He wasn't his best friend and it was self defence. Also Varg was already a nazi... etc.

Fake news.
>>
File: just.png (187KB, 441x414px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
187KB, 441x414px
>>132795904
>>132795937
>>132796030
kek what is this from
>>
File: Please nigger.jpg (5KB, 205x250px) Image search: [Google]
Please nigger.jpg
5KB, 205x250px
>>132795817
>not an argument
Of course it is. Would you breed with someone who was mentally unstable?
>>132795817
>also there are videos with them hanging out with other kids and going to the skating park and shit
From his own mouth he says he limits these interactions because.
>so basically just another christcuck lie
I'm not a Christian.
>another lie
Nope.
>waow so edgy
I am not trying to be.
>>132795835
>She was interested in his music, if not his books too (dunno if he wrote in prison). That's how they connected. She sounds very sane in every interview, more sane than most women these days. What is your problem? Jelousy? Are you a Jew?
Is that your go to anytime someone disagrees with you? The Jew route? How old are you?

By the way this is really fucking rich coming from 2 faggots with LITERAL crucifixes on their flags.
>>
>>132792503
Agree. Just wanted to add that his wife is fluent in Norwegian since she lived there for a while , communication is not a problem, still it's fucking pathetic that after all these years in France he still hasn't learned even basic French
>>
>>132796470
This gold mine of a forum
https://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532
>>
>>132796481
>Would you breed with someone who was mentally unstable?
projecting
>From his own mouth he says he limits these interactions because.
good
>I'm not a Christian.
then you have no reason to dislike Varg
>I am not trying to be.
then stop
>>
>>132786076
>I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times
I don't even watch his videos but he stabbed a commie 23 times so he is good in my book
>>
>>132796611
Those cucks deserve beatings.
>>
>>132796611
lel i've read some from that forum, it's pretty funny stuff

also people get banned for talking about SSPX, which are the least cucked catholics
>>
>>132796481
>"What is your problem?"
>"Jealousy?"
>"Are you a Jew?"
And you got caught up on the last one. You are a Jew, aren't you?

>2 faggots with LITERAL crucifixes on their flags.
Ok, nice argument
>>
File: IMG_1806.png (597KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1806.png
597KB, 2048x1536px
>>132796611
>>
File: you2.jpg (18KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
you2.jpg
18KB, 310x310px
>>132796755
>projecting
It was a question. Would you? I know I wouldn't.
>then you have no reason to dislike Varg
He is completely full of shit and arrogant to top it off. I don't like Varg for the simple reason that he talks as if he is some expert on subjects he basically dabbles in when he feels like cherry-picking to prove his retarded points.
>>
File: IMG_1807.png (315KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.png
315KB, 2048x1536px
>>132797263
Hahahahahah
>>
File: Shalom.jpg (92KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shalom.jpg
92KB, 900x1200px
>>132797213
>And you got caught up on the last one. You are a Jew, aren't you?
Yeah sure thing, goy. I'm a genuine Hebrew.
>>
>>132797062
>>132797139
The "worst part" (it's bad because so many Europeans worship this filth) is that you can actually justify cuckoldry with Christianity and it's logic/morals. And mass immigration, globalism etc.

The kike they are worshipping was literally raised by a whore and a cuck, that says something. A cuck raised their saviour.
>>
>>132797280
>It was a question. Would you? I know I wouldn't.
The projecting part being that she is mentally unstable.
>He is completely full of shit and arrogant to top it off. I don't like Varg for the simple reason that he talks as if he is some expert on subjects he basically dabbles in when he feels like cherry-picking to prove his retarded points.
I get it, you only like people you agree 100% with so you can follow them like the little sheep that you are.
>>
File: bm3.jpg (26KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
bm3.jpg
26KB, 500x573px
>>132793284
He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin. I like burzum and black metal but varg is just a meme.
>>
File: Pope.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>132797263
>>132797416
This is actuallt the average Christian here in Europe at least. Completely cucked and leading actors in genociding Europe.
>>
>>132794864

I miss this copypasta.
>>
>>132797416
Based 70s husband
>>132797611
Yeap, main problem with Christianity is that you have to seperate your religion completely from your politics/life in order to not be completely cucked. Which yes it's possible but its definitely not logically or spiritually sound.
>>
>>132794488
This guy is literally a white nigger living off gibmedats from a gov't that isn't even his own. I'm sorry you have nothing to be proud of in Scandinavia :(
>>
>>132797654
>The projecting part being that she is mentally unstable.
What is autism?
>I get it, you only like people you agree 100% with so you can follow them like the little sheep that you are.
Not at all. I even agree with numerous things that Varg talks about. The problem with him is that he is so fucking sure of any assertion he makes that the moment anyone disagrees with him he acts like a spoiled 9 year old and tries to get the other kids on the playground to look down upon them as well. His hubris is on par with kikes.
>>
>>132798166
>literally a white nigger
No he is not
>living off gibmedats
No he is not
>from a gov't that isn't even his own
His own government wants him back in prison
>I'm sorry you have nothing to be proud of in Scandinavia
Oh, we have a lot to be proud of.
>>
>>132798166
>This guy is literally a white guy living offgrid raising a huge white family safe from degeneracy
fixed
>>132798206
>What is autism?
something 99,8% of people on /pol/ claim to have
>Not at all. I even agree with numerous things that Varg talks about. The problem with him is that he is so fucking sure of any assertion he makes that the moment anyone disagrees with him he acts like a spoiled 9 year old and tries to get the other kids on the playground to look down upon them as well. His hubris is on par with kikes.
who gives a shit, if you can't get enjoyment out of watching a guy and his nice happy big white family living a great life in the French countryside then perhaps you're the kike
>>
File: fate-of-the-animals.jpg (136KB, 1080x794px) Image search: [Google]
fate-of-the-animals.jpg
136KB, 1080x794px
>>132786076
>I'm a kike worshipping faggot
>>
File: 1497213248115.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497213248115.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>132786076
fuck you
>>
>OP thinks christianity is european

top kek
>>
File: smug.jpg (53KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
53KB, 515x515px
>>132798551
>if you can't get enjoyment out of watching a guy and his nice happy big white family
That is the single gayest thing I've read all day. I can do the same thing watching the Talmudvision and already be aware that the show is full of shit ahead of time.
>perhaps you're the kike
Now THAT is projection.
>>
He is a proffesional edgy. Nothing more, nothing less. He uses it to kill, to procreate, to propagate and to deceive.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (123KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
123KB, 1000x600px
>>
File: Christcuck13.jpg (39KB, 587x584px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuck13.jpg
39KB, 587x584px
>>132786076
>>132786321
>Every day
>>
>>132786076
>Vegan
>>
>>132796755
>then you have no reason to dislike Varg
Only the whole OP, first and foremost that two thirds of his content is pseudoscience from his ass and D&C.

>then stop
>you're being a meanie :(
Lmaoing@you
>>
>>132798842
>That is the single gayest thing I've read all day.
Yeah, you are a kike. Using a Nazi flag won't hide it.
>>
File: LarpersBTFO.jpg (665KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
LarpersBTFO.jpg
665KB, 1468x2060px
>>
>>132798842
>Now THAT is projection.
No, you look like a kike, act like a kike and smell like a kike

also uses the kike flag, i'd say you're a kike
>>132798989
qt kids
>>
>>132798989
>>132799431
Keep'em coming petrovic
>>
>>132799490
Sweden should be range banned
>>
File: pagancucks.png (761KB, 795x929px) Image search: [Google]
pagancucks.png
761KB, 795x929px
>>
>>132799367
>Only the whole OP, first and foremost that two thirds of his content is pseudoscience from his ass and D&C.
yeah he says some goofy shit, so what? that is part of his charm
>>
File: 4chanPagans4.png (90KB, 1528x594px) Image search: [Google]
4chanPagans4.png
90KB, 1528x594px
>>
>>132799431
>brown eyes
>beautiful
Nice fairytale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneilMavuPQ
>>
>>132786076
yea...i can not take him seriously..

and he is a degenerate heathen pagan
>>
File: 1474809444800.gif (4MB, 4000x4712px) Image search: [Google]
1474809444800.gif
4MB, 4000x4712px
>>
File: cmon.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>132799372
>>132799490
>kike
>kike
>kike
>kike
You are worse acting than American MSM calling everyone a Russian operative.

You guys just simply can't deal with the fact that your lord and saviour Varg "Neanderthals were all blonde because I want them to be" Vikernes has the argumentative maturity of an impatient teenager.
>>
>>132797796
>(((Pope)))
>(((Christian)))

At least name them accurately.
>>
Hello shariahblue/CTR shill.

Sage.
>>
File: 1495647222285.jpg (613KB, 908x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1495647222285.jpg
613KB, 908x1700px
>>
im racially compromised so i hate varg, he reminds me that im not white or that I have an inferiority complex and being told I have brown eyes shouldnt offend me but it does cause i want to secretly be nordic but im not so it angers me when someone reminds me im not

FUK VARG!
>>
>>132799812
>worshipping a dead Jew on a stick is somehow better than worshipping a tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6HwSCskz8

>>132800061
Ok, but you are Jew. If not ethnically, spiritually.
>>
File: 1496541627714.jpg (81KB, 1200x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1496541627714.jpg
81KB, 1200x1014px
>>
>>132799812
>christians dindu nuffin except tell them the good word
it was convert or die, very much like Islam.
>>
>>132786076

He's a subhuman. His RPG is fun though.
>>
>>132786076
He believes that the "Israelis" have a rightful claim to Palestine. He's the ideal goy.
>>
>>132800117
If the Pope isn't Christian, neither is all the degenerate wannabe Pagans.
>>
>>132800234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mP-AQkPvfo
>>
>>132795570
>Norweigion

ok.
>>
>>132800026
>TFW lose the iberian peninsula to muslims and then the rest of Europe to Christians but it's okay because both of those religions are cucked LOL hail odin xD xD.
>>
>>132800280
Vikangs were nigger tier tribes that constantly raided and attacked innocent people, nothing wrong with subduing them and bringing civilization
>>
>>132800026
>all the battles fought when their countries were invaded
>none were fought over some sort of Christian solidarity
CHRISTIANITY SAVED EUROPE
>>
File: you.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>132800188
>Ok, but you are Jew. If not ethnically, spiritually.
Right. Because I think some ex black metal dipshit on JewTube is an arrogant pseudoscientist that automatically makes me a Jew at heart. Because we all know unless I agree with Varg I can't possibly be an upstanding and positive member of my own race.
>>
>>132800523
no that your country actually fought muslims, so you would ofcourse know. And here i am, from the country that fought them over 400 years, but as i said you know better
>>
>>132800509
>mad brown haired and brown eyed non-european christcuck detected
>>
>>132800509
Massacre of the Saxons happened before Lindisfarne
>implying the viking raids weren't a response to Christian aggression
>>
>>132800504
I'm pretty sure Ibera was Christian when they lost to Muslims. Pagans lost to Christianity because Christianity converted the women which passed it down to their sons. Do you see a pattern here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwi_qKVI8lQ
>>
>>132800300
Well, by definition would they not be? If someone calls themselves a pagan but doesn't fit the definition of one (that is, hold pagan values and practice pagan traditions etc.) wouldn't they just be a larping faggot?
>>
>>132800523
This. They were reactions. Would have happened anyways.
>>
Loads of kekistani Magapedes in this thread. The point about him calling Euronymous always pisses me off as well. First of all the prosecutors admitted that he had plans to kill Varg and he heard it straight from the mouth of euronymous. And second, /pol/ never shuts up about the day of the rope and "throwing commies out of helicopters" but varg killing an antifa cunt who was a member of Red Youth makes them shit their pants. This is what civic nationalism does to people.
>>
Filosofem is a 10/10 album.
>>
>>132800509
No they were reactions. Christians attacked first.
>>
>>132800746
your ancestors caused the fall of the Roman empire, good job Hans, do you even know how many times you ruined Europe?
>>
>>132800509
>Vikangs were nigger tier tribes
False. Another lying deceitful Jew in this thread I see. The Viking era only lasted for a short period of time.
>>
>>132800831
Yes lots of larpers here. Varg actually killed a commie.
>>
>>132800280
What's going on in this painting? Historical basis?
>>
>>132800742
Yeah your country fought them because your country was being threatened, not because of muh based Christianity
>charles the cuck
>let arabs take all of Iberia
>don't give a shit also they were the wrong kind of christians so who gives a shit
>muslims invade France
>defend yourself
BASED DEFENDER OF EUROPE!
>>
>>132800942
It was already corrupt and falling at that point.
>>
>>132801057
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
>>
>>132800721
Stop with your Jewry. It's not because you disagree with him you fucking kike, it's because you lie about him. You just can't help yourself. Truly a Jew to the spine.
>>
>>132801144
what about Martin Luther, What about ww1 ? what about Angela Merkel?
>>
>>132801245
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
thanks
>>
>>132800942
>roman empire
>good
pick one
>>
>>132791214
>>132791306
Dark blonde really is a thing though. It's not too uncommon for European babies to be born with light blonde hair which darkens as they get older. Under certain lighting conditions it looks brown, sometimes even dark brown, but when light hits it you can see the blonde.
>>
>>132800808
They would be less Pagan than the Pope is Christian which is all I say to Christcucks using degenerate wannabe "pagans" as examples.
>>
>>132800942
>how many times you ruined Europe?
why would you care you brown haired and brown eyed non-european christcuck?
>>
File: leaf.png (831KB, 577x930px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
831KB, 577x930px
>>132801361
leaf post of the day
>>
File: ecd.png (190KB, 549x653px) Image search: [Google]
ecd.png
190KB, 549x653px
>>132799732
Reminder that ODIN DRANK CUM.
Source: Horae Scandicae.
No doubt Swede cucks are his descendants.
>>
>>132801470
I care because my ancestors died fighting for your delusion and greater reich
>>
>>132800788
Yeah, paganism failed to do some of the most basic functions all religions are meant to do which is instill loyalty in it's followers and keep women under control.
>>
>>132800942
>Roman Empire fell because of the Barbarians
>Being this retarded
It fell because of degeneracy that follows Civilization and ultimately because of Christiantiy.
>>
File: 1499350461037.jpg (122KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1499350461037.jpg
122KB, 680x497px
>>132786076
>2 posts
2 posts
>2 posts
2 posts
>2 posts
2 posts
>2 posts
2 posts
>2 posts
2 posts
>2 posts
2 posts

Also it was only 10 wounds, and the blow that killed Euronymous was a stab through the skull, not in the back. Also Euronymous attacked him first.
>>
>>132799812
Lol people seriously don't know jack shit about history. Christianity literally butchered its way into converting people. Islam was 100x more lenient compared to Christians.. the entire Balkan right now would be Muslims if we only desired.
>>
>>132786786
WTF?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (16KB, 155x224px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
16KB, 155x224px
>>132801470
>brown hair and brown eyed non-european
>>
>>132801583
good i hope you'll follow their example
>>
>>132801638
nice bait,the balkans are muslim because they would rather choose death than islam
>>
File: Nice job, idiot.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nice job, idiot.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>132801273
>Jewry
>kike
>Truly a Jew to the spine.
Again, you are acting the same as my own country's Jew controlled media by endless and incessant name-calling.

>it's because you lie about him.
I don't lie about him, I call him out for his dogshit. You sure sound like you would be willing to give your life for this guy. Are you that much of a devoted servant?
>>
File: Sepp Dietrich.jpg (199KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sepp Dietrich.jpg
199KB, 750x768px
>>132801470
>brown haired and brown eyed non-european
>>
>>132801617
>most basic functions all religions are meant to do which is instill loyalty in it's followers
Fuck off with your filthy desert logic you swine

Yes, Paganism was replaced with a Semitic religion and the Gods with a dead Jew. Does this make you happy? Is a snake killing a sleeping man, superior to the man?
>>
File: 1499350583320.jpg (62KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1499350583320.jpg
62KB, 640x656px
>>132801551
Lmao , that was written by Christians. Christians also unironically though Vikings did THIS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

The amount of hysteria you Christcucks can sustain... Guess you inherited some of that Jewish neuroticism from your religion, huh?
>>
>>132801398
When I was little I had blonde hair, but now its light brown and some people have said under the sun its a bit red, am I white?
>>
File: iOzfCdb.jpg (69KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
iOzfCdb.jpg
69KB, 600x705px
>>132801551
>>
>>132801754
>>132801903
sssshhhhhh let me collect some (you)s
>>
>>132801799
Lol you remind me of those retarded Montenegrins who are proud of not being Ottoman land, when they LITERALLY paid us tribute for centuries so we wouldn't go in and fuck their shit up. Do you seriously think we couldn't make the whole Balkan muslims if we wanted to? You've been under us for centuries. Open your fucking eyes. It was a lenient regime.
>>
>>132801933
You could be white, I don't know your genetic history.
>>
>>132801551
>Inb4 Christians wouldn't just lie and make things up to make themselves look better to converts

Actually you are famous for that. Don't even try.
>>
thanks jesus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irminsul
>According to the Royal Frankish Annals (772AD), during the Saxon wars, Charlemagne is repeatedly described as ordering the destruction of the chief seat of their religion, an Irminsul.
>>
>>132801822
>I don't lie about him
1. Again you lie
2. You have lied several times in this very thread.

>You sure sound like you would be willing to give your life for this guy. Are you that much of a devoted servant?
No, I wouldn't.

You are a Jew that just can't stop being the snake you are
>>
>>132801928
>Celtic cross
>"old gods"
>>
File: mudslime_impaled.gif (2MB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
mudslime_impaled.gif
2MB, 500x206px
>>132802015
there is a reason everyone in the balkans hates muslims and they hate them for a reason,
>>
File: christian pagan wars and why.png (342KB, 1805x819px) Image search: [Google]
christian pagan wars and why.png
342KB, 1805x819px
>>132801919
>snake a killing a sleeping man
That's an awful comparison given all the wars that were fought between pagans and Christians.
>>
File: you on pol.gif (2MB, 350x485px) Image search: [Google]
you on pol.gif
2MB, 350x485px
>>132802185
>1. Again you lie
>2. You have lied several times in this very thread.
Nope.
>You are a Jew that just can't stop being the snake you are
Is this your only ammunition? Your fanatic devotion to mimicking American Jew-controlled media is starting to backfire on you.
>>
>>132802262
>Celtic cross

That not the Celtic cross, that's Odin's Cross. The Celtic cross is inspired by Odin's Cross
>>
>>132802328
Lol not many people hate them, you're retarded mate. :) Also to remind you, Croats are the biggest traitors to Balkan. So fuck you.
>>
>>132786076
>/pol/ hates murder

>deus vult kill mudslime
>throw commies out of helicopter
>gas the kikes race war now
Pick one

Euronomous was an ultra faggot and anyone who knows anything about black metal knows that nothing of value was lost.

The Norwegian courts decided it was self defense.

I am convinced that most Christians here are actually non white.
>>
File: stbonaface.jpg (389KB, 924x730px) Image search: [Google]
stbonaface.jpg
389KB, 924x730px
>>132802328
And it's the same reason why Pagans hate Christians.
>>
File: 132510283116.png (79KB, 199x488px) Image search: [Google]
132510283116.png
79KB, 199x488px
>>132802507
sure they don't that's why even Croats and Serbs who dislike each other banded together so they can fight them
>>
>>132802481
Why is Odin's cross in Ireland? The pagan Irish worshiped Dagda.
>>
>>132802481
>"Odin's Cross"
>Ireland

Are you a Burger perchance
>>
>>132802558
there is a diffrence between killing an enemy or a innocent person
>>
File: world-map-xian-distribution1.png (80KB, 560x456px) Image search: [Google]
world-map-xian-distribution1.png
80KB, 560x456px
>>132802558
>Christians are non white
I mean... Statistically speaking
>>
File: 234432.png (151KB, 560x396px) Image search: [Google]
234432.png
151KB, 560x396px
>>132802481
>That not the Celtic cross, that's Odin's Cross. The Celtic cross is inspired by Odin's Cross
That is some serious WE WUZ tier shit, dude.
>>
>>132802615
Let's not whitewash the fact that Germanic pagans (as well as other pagan groups throughout Europe) were readily engaging in barbaric shit like ritualistic human sacrifice.
>>
>>132802615
lol we cut down your tree and youre still mad

you pagans are irrelevant

paganism is dead
>>
>>132786076
The ancient Europeans never lived in mudhuts. They lived in wooden houses with nails surrounded by pronounced well intended earthworks. Many were herders and farmers.
>>
>>132786786
>varg
>proven cuck

wtf i hate varg now
>>
>>132802380
It's not. Christianity spreading to the Roman Empire happened mainly through subversion. From the Roman Empire it spread partly with force. Scandinavia converted through subversion too.

Also how is your picture related? Christian propaganda defending the Semitic take-over of Europe?
>>
>>132802649
>>132802670
They're different variations of the same god you mongrels
>>
File: crosses2.jpg (164KB, 728x364px) Image search: [Google]
crosses2.jpg
164KB, 728x364px
>>132802649
>>132802670

Odan/Wodan, call him whatever you want. It's the same archetypal figure worshipped in European Paganism. It isn't dedicated to the Norse God, it is simply known colloquially as "Odin's Cross". The Celtic cross is Odin's Cross with a longer bottom portion. Pic related is what Odin's Cross is.
>>
>>132802741
>>purge all leftist scum
>t. pol

Well guess what genius, Euronomous was a fucking commie.

He was an asshole and everyone in that scene confirmed Varg's story about Euronomous threatening to kill Varg. One of the Mayhem founding members blew his fucking brains out because of Euronmous's shit (He encouraged Dead's delusions) and then Euronomous took a picture, and made necklaces out of his skull bits. If he's innocent than OP is white.
>>
>>132793510
>""""""good"""""""
>>
>>132801483
Just because the word empire is attached doesn't make it good. See; Aztec empire.

Aztec empire is like Roman empire. Bunch of enslaved cucks, wage cucks, slaves, no freedom, etc. Meanwhile Northern tribal tier people living in freedom and strength.
>>
>>132802818
National Socialism encouraged environmental protection btw.
National Socialism is mainly pagan ideals.

This is what Varg meant when he said the average american Nazi is dumber than the average nigger.
>>
File: lard.jpg (403KB, 1908x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lard.jpg
403KB, 1908x2000px
>>132802450
>Nope.
Another lie. You claimed he lived off welfare, which is one of your lies.

>is this your only ammunition?
No, I have given reasons for why I think you are a Jew. You ignoring them doesn't change reality.
>>
>>132802805
I see no problem with dying for the greater good.
>>132802818
Yeah destroying nature and places of worship in the name of the semitic god is frowned upon by Europeans
>>
File: 1448399818366.jpg (23KB, 272x347px) Image search: [Google]
1448399818366.jpg
23KB, 272x347px
all you nerds need to stop watching porn
>>
>>132803256
good, then kill yourself for the greater good of this image board
>>
>>132803029
Not really. There are similarities in polytheistic pantheons around the world in terms of archetypes, you can't really consider them the "same god" though, just rough equivalents at best.

We live in a world where Christians outright refuse to accept the god of the Bible and Allah as "basically" the same god even though there is a much stronger case to make there than, say, Odin and Jupiter.
>>
>>132802805
Most Germanic pagans didn't do that though. And I don't see how that's worse than executing even more Europeans because they didn't want to follow a Semitic religion from the desert.

The argument isn't that Pagans were perfect. Start playing ball.
>>
>>132803092
t. nonwhite
Black metal was 100% founded on right wing traditionalism and European identity.
Like it or not, it's European to the core.
>>
File: 92665.jpg (6KB, 192x211px) Image search: [Google]
92665.jpg
6KB, 192x211px
>TFW blasting Key To The Gate while watching Christcucks get salty.
>>
>>132801948
Those jews must really love dicks.
>>
>>132803256
>>132803548
There is literally no moral justification for ritualistic human sacrifice. There is no "greater good" involved, just various people, some of which were women and young children, being killed because some chieftain fucked up on magic mushrooms thought he heard a message from the gods to murder someone. It's fucked-up.
>>
File: 1498451176491.png (319KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
1498451176491.png
319KB, 464x464px
>>132803647
good taste
>>
who got the GET?
>>132800000
>>
>>132803393
but that would let you christcucks get the upper hand, that wouldn't be for the greater good
>>
>>132803734
>Domald took the heritage after his father Visbur, and ruled over the land. As in his time there was great famine and distress, the Swedes made great offerings of sacrifice at Upsalir. The first autumn they sacrificed oxen, but the succeeding season was not improved thereby. The following autumn they sacrificed men, but the succeeding year was rather worse. The third autumn, when the offer of sacrifices should begin, a great multitude of Swedes came to Upsalir; and now the chiefs held consultations with each other, and all agreed that the times of scarcity were on account of their king Domald, and they resolved to offer him for good seasons, and to assault and kill him, and sprinkle the stalle of the gods with his blood. And they did so
Questions?
>>
>>132786076
I sure don't. He's a fucking pagan LARPer who burned down churches, killed his friend, and then moved to France when he was released from prison. He is also too much of a pussy to take criticism in YouTube comments and will delete negative ones. Apparently he was a big part of the early black metal scene, but besides that he has done nothing else of significance.
>>
File: 1492624239278.jpg (129KB, 1024x860px) Image search: [Google]
1492624239278.jpg
129KB, 1024x860px
>>132803578
>Black 100% found on right wing traditionalism and European identity
>ignore the majority of the other bands that write about satanism most of the time
>assumes general music preferences based upon acknowledgement that varg's music is sub-par
>hur dur ur not white
>t. retard 56% amerifat
>pic related---(((you)))

Varg's music isn't very good at all. Every other black metal band is better than him. Especially Mayhem.
>>
Oh God.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51RsvvhY9kU
>>
File: 1490236275996.png (188KB, 624x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490236275996.png
188KB, 624x640px
>>132803895
>>
>>132804137
sounds bad ass desu i mean you realize this is /pol/ right what you just said is music to my ears
>>
>>132804010
Yeah, why the fuck did they think murdering those men was ever justifiable?

The thought process of these people was literall "shit's fucked up, let's just kill random things until it stops"
>>
>>132803008
Obviously if any idea is going to be successful it needs to spread. Also conversion isn't always subversion, a lot of pagan populations willingly converted to christianity.
And it's still a very bad comparison because both christians and pagans were well away of the major changes happening on Europe.
>>
>>132803734
>, some of which were women and young children,

No, the only people who were sacraficed to the gods in European Paganism were criminals. Much of the evidence of "child sacrafice" is essentially nothing but finding a few dagger fragments at a child's burial grounds and assuming that it must've been a child sacrafice ground a priori. Could've been the the kids favorite dagger, could've been buried with the kid at the family's request, could've been any number of things other than "child sacrafice"
>>
proof of her wife being an autist ? For as long as I heard her speak in some videos, she seems perfectly normal.
>>
>>132803734
Yes it is

It's even more fucked up to be European and kill other Europeans because they don't want to pray to a dead kike on a stick, in even greater numbers.

The vast majority of people didn't believe in sacrificing humans that were innocent.
>>
>>132804302
Forgot the most important part
>He was succeeded by his son Domar whose reign was prosperous.
>>
>>132804379
watch some of his videos, his yt channel is called thulean perspective if im not wrong
>>
>>132804379
She says it herself but if she is then she's definitely not particularly "deep" on the spectrum.

She seems perfectly normal to me, just some whacky theories, maybe even whackier than Vargs theories.
>>
>>132802631
Lol Croats and Serbs hate each other more than anything. Croats are fucking Euro-wannabe pricks, your nation is a bunch of losers.
>>
>>132786076
so he really has 5 children? *five*?
how many have you? none?
oh then, his genes will be around long after yours are extinct.
>>
>>132804137
>has many white children
>nothing of significance
t. shlomo
>>132804241
Yeah you don't really know anything about black metal.
The edgy satanism was a rebellion against Christianity. Most black metal artists espoused at one point or another traditonalist and radical right wing views.
>>assumes general music preferences based upon acknowledgement that varg's music is sub-par
Well considering Burzum is a staple of black metal that's not completely far fetched.

Also why are you using the Gadsden flag if you aren't American? If you are American than doesn't that pic apply to you?
>>
>>132804379
He admits it openly desu. It's not that she had speech imediments, she is one if those types who struggles being around excessive sound and lights. Why did she marry a black metal star? Idk
>>
>>132804241
You say that as if the other guys in Mayhem are against what Varg did. Necro left because he hated Euronymous, hellhammer wanted to kill him just as much as varg did, Dead killed himself cause of Euronymous' bollocks and Attilla thought he was a little troglodyte. Granted De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas is a fucking good album and he could write some great riffs.
>>
>>132804579
He said in one of his videos that she's a high functioning autist. I guess that means it's hard to tell that she has a mental disorder. He goes on to say that being an autist is actually natural and being an average person is unnatural or something like that. I'll try to find the video.
>>
>>132786076
Who? AHHHH that glorified lunatic.
>>
>>132804666
>666
Praised be Kek
>>
>>132804317
>a lot of pagan populations willingly converted to christianity
Weak men and women, that again converted their sons. The early "Christian" Europeans were in reality Pagan too. "Rollo" is said to have sacrificed to the Gods on his death bed. It all happened gradually.
>>
>>132804903
I remember that video but I don't recall he actually stated his wife was an autist.
>>
>>132805128
Still, Christianity defeated Paganism.
>>
>>132804332
>>132804388
No, they did also sacrifice women and children. Archaeological evidence of this exists. Apart from random sacrifices to attempt to appease the gods when times were tough, there were more specific reasons for these sacrifices.

For example, it wasn't uncommon for surviving female slaves to be murdered and then buried along with their Norse owners, with the belief that they would unite in Valhalla.

Child sacrifice is recorded in various sagas; some Norse people believed that sacrificing their children would prompt Odin to award them with longer lives.
>>
>>132804903
Yeah, high functioning autism is a little bit like Asperger in the sense that the person does not seem mentally retarded. Low functioning autism on the other hand is no speech playing with legos tier.
>>
>>132804579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
Pretty sure it's this one.
>>
>>132805160
He also believes autism is a gift because his wife told him that she can see the past or something like that.
>>
File: IMG_1811.png (362KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.png
362KB, 2048x1536px
>>132801948
Kek

>>132797416
>>
>>132805230
Hight functioning autism is still a flaw, it breeds sociopaths and school shooters.
>>
>>132805225
not really that that hard to defeat the og tree huggers
>>
>>132805229
1. You didn't reply to my post
2. Yes, I believe human sacrifice happened and I oppose that. However, it's not in any way worse than the European Christians killing fellow Europeans because they didn't want to follow a Semitic religion from the desert.

> it wasn't uncommon for surviving female slaves to be murdered and then buried along with their Norse owners
True

>Child sacrifice is recorded in various sagas; some Norse people believed that sacrificing their children would prompt Odin to award them with longer lives.
Source
>>
>>132805415
True, but it's just funny how pagan LARPers say christians are weak.
>>
>>132805414
Got any proof of that statement? Seems pretty much like bullshit desu.
>>
>>132805474
You also practiced temple prostitution, it's degenerate. Just admit that christianity actually brought some kind of moral order.
>>
>>132786076
Let him be.

He's just salty that his inferior kind and their inferior "pagan culture" were subjugated through war (what those savages loved the most) by Christianity (when it wasn't so corrupted) and, as result, their pseudo-gods got (almost) removed from the collective consciousness.
>>
>>132805225
Through subversion mainly

Is a snake killing a sleeping man, superior to the man? Only if you are a Jew like your God, you would think that.
>>
>>132804254
>image unrelated to topic
>ad hominem arguments
fuck off and kys
>>
>>132804261
Oh boy an edgy pagan or atheist Leaf. Color me surprised.
>>132804733
Yeah but he had them in France, so they will probably end up blacked or married to muslims.
t. Carlos
>>
>>132805573
Just look up the famous school shooters in America, at least one of them had autism. Autists are evil creatures that lack empathy and should be put down.
>>
File: 1499465320507.jpg (414KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1499465320507.jpg
414KB, 864x1296px
Hey Christcucks,
My name is Varg, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are brown-eyed, retarded, nonwhites who spend every second of their day worshipping a dead Jew. You are everything bad in Europe. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any white kids? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of strong European pagans because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than abandoning the gods of your people.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the most influential black metal artist in Norway, and I also make awesome ambient music. What culture do you create, other than “paintings of my Middle-Eastern lord and savior?” I also stabbed a man in self-defense, and have a banging hot traditional wife (She just asked me for another child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening, bye bye.
Pic Related: It’s me and my armor.
>>
>>132805636
which town are you visiting ? are you enjoying your stay here?
>>
>>132805630
I'm not christian, I recognize that christians defeated pagans tho.
>>
>>132805225
>being subversive is a good thing except if its done by the jews
>>
>>132805710
*green eyed
Yeah, he thinks that people with green eyes have african blood.
>>
File: byzantine pepe.jpg (17KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
byzantine pepe.jpg
17KB, 228x220px
>>132805128
>tfw weakling cucks built the 1000+ year kingdom of Byzantium which expanded even further than Pagan Rome.
And also the Catholics recaptured the Iberian peninsula, so there you go.
In addition to this, it was Christian Europe who conquered and colonized the rest of the world.
>>
>>132805689
>at least one of them
>one of them
Wow, what a huge number anon, I am impressed!
>>
>>132805802
Actually the jews are doing a good work at destroying european society. I'm not blind to that.
>>
>>132805636
>"Fucking dumb christcucks lel"
>posts meme
>omg ad hominem!!!
how about you kys instead
>>
>>132805575
>You also practiced temple prostitution
Are you talking about Babylon?

>Just admit that christianity actually brought some kind of moral order.
It did indeed bring cuck morality
>>
>>132805474
I'm not defending Christians who killed fellow Europeans in the name of Christianity; that's also wrong. I just felt it more pressing to address the practice of human sacrifice.

Check out the Ynglinga saga for accounts of child sacrifice.
>>
>>132805858
Sorry I meant a majority of them. It's common sense really, if you use google you'll see huge moralfag articles trying to defend autism. Because remember, autism is a gift, fuck neurotypicals.
>>
>>132805578
>were subjugated through war
But this is false. It converted the women first, and they converted their sons and daughters.

>their pseudo-gods
Your God is a Dead Jew on a stick
>>
>>132805741
why do you ask? you think only christcucks live here?
>>
>>132805710
10/10
>>
>>132805950
Christianity did bring a lot of good in terms of morality when it came to stopping the practices of human sacrifice, but it wasn't all good of course. I look at it as having the same net effect it had on Mesoamerican cultures in that regard.
>>
File: 1496291143349.png (54KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
1496291143349.png
54KB, 1104x927px
>>132804241
Here's one of (you)
>>
>>132805950
Nordic pagans were full of whores who cheated their husbands and settled things with blades. A degenerate society.
>>
>>132805886
nigger
>>
>>132786512
>his retarded Youtube-drones
>totes not greifi grishnack himself larping as his beta orbiters
>>
>>132806115
It still doesn't change the fact that you got defeated, first by christians and now you're getting culturally destroyed by jews. You're the very definition of all muscles and no brain.
>>
>>132806217
Sandnigger.
>>
>>132806125
what are you then ? a commie or just like larping?
>>
>>132805811
Who in their right mind cares? He also thinks autism makes you superior, let the retard and his HFA fans have their fun.
>>
>>132804241
>talks shit about "amerifats" while flying the Gadsden flag

What
>>
>>132805742
Through subversion mainly. Like snakes. Not superior, not better.

>I'm not Christian
Good, as long as you are not part of some other semitic religion or ethnicity.
>>
>>132787363
That fucking lunatic eronynous deserved it, Varg did Norway a service. This is coming from someone who doesn't buy all his shit either.
>>
>>132786076
>HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
So why the fuck do you talk about him so much? You fucking shills are getting on my nerves.
>>
>>132806316
I agree. But it's fun to point out how retarded they sound when they say such things.
>>
>>132806056
Even then, correlation does not equal causation. People with autism are usually the first bullying targets. I would think that bullying is more of a cause for school shooting than autism.
>Because remember, autism is a gift, fuck neurotypicals.
I find that to be stupid aswell, but that's just the dumb bullshit of a minority, or often even SJWs who do not even have autism
>>
>>132786076

Christcuck detected.
Go worship your kike on a stick, faggot
>>
>>132804801
>thinking that a statement regarding musical quality is a statement about the members of the band
Dude. You're retarded.

>>132804733
>hur dur i iz ignore all da blakk metal bandz dat wrote mostly about satan befor any other themes arose
>hur dur sumun did sumthing at sum pointt meenz it impliez it wuz founded on dat sumthing
>hur dur burzum da band most people in blakk metal hav ignord iz a staple ov black metalz
>hur dur gadsden flag can only be uzed by a mericunz der no liberterianz outside of americuh
>>
>>132806417
Bullying is supposed to make you more mature and grow a pair, at least that's how it worked back then. Of course, autists react differently with bullies.
>>
>>132806115
>Converted the women first.
Gee it's almost like those women needed real traditional men with principles and morals and work ethic and family values and stuff...
>>
>>132786076
>i have brown/black hair and brown/black eyes
>>
>>132806179
Nice try cunt. Having blue eyes means I'm more white than you'll ever be.
>>
>>132806184
stop lying nigger
>Their marriage code, however, is strict, and indeed no part of their manners is more praiseworthy. Almost alone among barbarians they are content with one wife, except a very few among them, and these not from sensuality, but because their noble birth procures for them many offers of alliance.
>Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband's power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband
>Still better is the condition of those states in which only maidens are given in marriage, and where the hopes and expectations of a bride are then finally terminated. They receive one husband, as having one body and one life, that they may have no thoughts beyond, no further-reaching desires, that they may love not so much the husband as the married state.
>>
>>132806318
most americans have nothing to do with gadsden flag

at this point it's practically just a libertarian symbol
>>
>>132806697
It still doesn't change the fact that they were whores. Paganism was full of sinners, not like Christianity was better but the first didn't even hide it.
>>
>>132806524
Research the history of the Gadsden Flag and you'll probably come to terms with how retarded it is to have it stapled to your posts involving how much you dislike the US. It is an intrinsically American symbol.
>>
>>132806305
im no fucking commie but sure as hell not christcuck ass kisser.
>>
>>132806621
What's wrong with that? Also you can have black eyes?
>>
>>132806544
>Bullying is supposed to make you more mature and grow a pair
That only works in your /pol/ fantasy world. What you are thinking about is not the kind of bullying that people who shoot schools experience. Everyone would snap at one point and kill everyone. Does abuse by your father makes you grow a pair and mature? Wonder why people who were beaten as kids end up killing so many other people.
>>
>>132805983
>I just felt it more pressing to address the practice of human sacrifice.
I agree that human sacrifice is wrong. The argument isn't that we should live exactly like the most fanatic of Pagans.

My point is that you can't use this as an argument against Paganism in a Paganism vs Christianity setting, as the Christians killed more Europeans in the name of their Jew, than the Pagans ever did.

>Check out the Ynglinga saga for accounts of child sacrifice.
This is not providing me with a source. Does it imply that child sacrifice were common, or does it simply say that it happened? Again I'm pretty sure Christians killed more European children in the sake of their Jew than any Pagan did.
>>
>>132786076
This douche 2nd generation boomer tier and cucked to the level of my wondering if he isn't paid off my somebody or somebodies to spew his civic nationalist, social construct horseshit
>>
>>132786076
He unironically disavowed the Golden One and thinks second edition d&d is better than 5e because he doesn't want to spend money on books.
>>
>>132806843
>It still doesn't change the fact that they were whores.
Negro, it does.
>>
File: refugees-and-the-church_final.jpg (268KB, 470x664px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-and-the-church_final.jpg
268KB, 470x664px
>>132786076
Hurray Merkel, more refugees please lord Jesus,
>but Merkel is a Commie, i hate Commies, i vote Merkel 20 more times, because those others are Commies
>i really like to employ cheap labor, evil Commies made me do it
>my girlfriend is a Muslim, i hate Commie Muslims
>lelele Pagans are bad, not Christians enough
>Jesus wasn't a Jew, we will fight 1000 years for this claim even when it says in bible he was a Jew
>Deus vult, for glory of Israel, the Chosen people who aren't Commies, but maybe will be next hour in different argument
>>
>>132791214
>>132806621
Varg also has dirty blond hair and his eyes aren't blue either.
>>
>>132806267
>all muscles and no brain
to be fair I would doubt the former as well.

>>132806411
Yeah watching guys on YT blow the fuck out of him is funny. He attracts absolute retards who gobble up everything he says so there's really no changing him.
>>
>>132806848
>assuming that making fun of retarded posters from america (amerifats) implies i dislike the US
>being too retarded to think critically

you keep proving you're more retarded than i thought at first again and again
>>
>>132806184
If they cheated, there was no obligation to raise the cuckchild if that were to happen, like in Christianity where being a literal cuckold (Joseph) is seen as a virtue.
>>
>>132806959
But there's a difference between being bullied and getting abused by your father. The first is usually caused by boys around your age, you need to fight back to show you're not inferior. Kids who get abused by their fathers bear it since childhood, of course the individual is gonna be mentally ill.
>>
>>132806524
>ignoring the views of the people making the music and the reasoning behind their actions outside of music
I don't even know why non-whites even try anymore.
>ignoring Burzum
Nonsense Burzum is one of the staple black metal bands among Mayhem, Darkthrone, and Emperor. Whether or not you like him doesn't deny his influence. Burzum single handedly founded the atmospheric black metal subgenre, and influenced countless metal bands.
>>hur dur gadsden flag can only be uzed by a mericunz der no liberterianz outside of ameri
Gadsden flag is an American flag you filthy non white. It's like using a confederate flag. It represents distinctly American ideas, culture and history. Europoors can't have it.

There is no way you are white.
>>
File: 1482022621295.png (315KB, 448x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482022621295.png
315KB, 448x372px
>>132806982
>thinks second edition d&d is better than 5e because he doesn't want to spend money on books.
Get back to me when you've created a best-seller game like Varg
>>
>>132805948
except that wos not a meme. it's reality
>>
>>132806267
>It still doesn't change the fact that you got defeated
>first by christians and now you're getting culturally destroyed by jews.
Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>132806115
>But this is false. It converted the women first, and they converted their sons and daughters.
I don't really have an idea how it went in scandinavia, but Clovis I used christianity as a tool to unite his empire and to align it with Rome, and it was indeed "convert or die".
>>
>>132806963
Quite frankly, the fact that human sacrifice, especially that of children, was acceptable at any point is bad enough. This is really the only major issue I have with Germanic/European paganism (it wasn't exclusive to Germanic variants). I have no issue with the rest of it.
>>
>>132807173
Ahaha yeah, they weren't military veterans now that I remember.

>>132807206
But it is said that Mary was a virgin, it is part of the christian religion.
>>
>>132807256
>you need to fight back to show you're not inferior
Hard to do when the whole class gangs up on you?
>Kids who get abused by their fathers bear it since childhood
Bullying starts early you know.
>>
>>132807302
reality is that you would not even be here if it wasn't for the catholic church
>>
>>132807349
Nope, but I don't feel sorry for you because you brought this to yourselves.
>>
>>132806565
Gee it's almost as if those women were swayed by the promise of peace and love and forgiveness. Just like women are buying modern liberalism because it applies to their feelings.
>>
>>132807182
You used a slur against Americans, and then defended your use of the flag on the basis that it somehow isn't intrinsically American, so excuse me for arriving at the conclusion that you disliked Americans in general and were not just using that slur to target a specific subset.

Anyway, I don't even really care much about the anti-Americanism itself in your post, just the fact that you were doing it while also having that as your flag.
>>
>>132807492
I don't know usually bullies tend to act alone with the crowd's favor, maybe it changed today and they act like niggers.
>>
IF YOU DONT SUPPORT VARG YOURE NOT WHITEIF YOU DONT SUPPORT VARG YOURE NOT WHITEIF YOU DONT SUPPORT VARG YOURE NOT WHITE
>>
>>132800163
This desu. If I was Nordic I would like varg
>>
>whole thread is about religion now
Reminder that this is a VARG hate thread.
>>
>>132800163
How would a lunatic make you angry of having brown eyes? Look what these so called "whites" accomplished today, nothing, just cultural genocide.
>>
By the way, how do Varg supporters feel about his video on Western Civilization?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

He insists that white people are naturally "savages" and that civilization was created by mixed-race people.
>>
>>132807533
>reality is that you would not even be here if it wasn't for the catholic church
that's arguable. right now it's doing more harm than good. catcholics should be more critical of everything that comes out of vatican.
>>
>>132807891
>civilization is for non whites
>uses youtube and a computer, and a cam,
>>
>>132807891
This bullshit is part of why I hate Varg. He pulls things like that straight from his ass.
>>
>>132807926
what's even the ""harm"" tha the Church is doing, i dont watch the news can you enlighten me ?
>>
>>132807350
But with him, Christian Kingdoms were already more powerful than the shattered Pagans, having inherited the Pagan traditions of Rome. It's not too relevant.
>>
>>132807669
I mean, you are not incorrect, the only thing that will stop the bullies is a good punching, I know this from experience. And no, the crowd more than often takes part in psychological abuse. Of course, there usually is a ringleader, doesn't stop all the others in the class from joining.
>>
>>132807580
Gee it's almost like that's bullshit because Christianity doesn't teach peace.
>"I bring not peace but the sword."
And I can't see how compassion and forgiveness are bad things. Without those, we'd just be social darwinists.
>>
>>132807397
>especially that of children, was acceptable at any point is bad enough
But was it acceptable??? You have not given me any source to this. I have read nothing that implies it was seen as acceptable.

As I said, most people didn't take part in human sacrifice.
>>
>>132807891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRYoAedMvHA

'race isn't important, western civilization is our greatest threat'
>>
>>132807891
In all honesty, I would take pagans a bit more seriously if they just picked somebody else as their preacher because he just says too much stupid shit to ignore.
>>
>>132805578
Christian God is not original. And do you know why Jesus has a beard? That's the way Jupiter was depicted back then. That's why christians destroyed pagan statues.
>>
>>132807485
>But it is said that Mary was a virgin, it is part of the christian religion.
Doesn't change the fact that Joseph raised a child that wasn't his.

>>132807567
>you
>to yourself
Aren't you Italian and European? There were more niggers in Rome and Milano than in Oslo last time I was there. You are also losing to the Jews, even worse, losing to the country that is losing to the Jews.
>>
>>132806843
Better to have lots of whores than lots of pedophiles. Isn't that a sin btw?
>>
>>132808329
>some cherrypicked phrases makes up for 99% of the book that is pure filth
>And I can't see how compassion and forgiveness are bad things.
They are bad when it leads you to import non-Europeans to Europe, and when you forgive the same non-Europeans for their rape.
>>
>>132808115
>>132808555
Another silly thing about Varg is that he's seriously "Afro-centrist Magic Melanin"-tier about blue eyes, insisting on debunked pseudoscience claims about the special powers they supposedly have.
>>
>>132807276
I wouldn't call it a best-seller since it's obvious neither of us can remember the name of it.
Also liking 2nd edition means he's autistic and probably gay. I don't write the rules, I just enforce them.
>>
>>132808775
So, is adoption bad according to pagan values? What if a woman loses her husband (as in he died), is she just supposed to fend for herself or can she re-marry to another man who will support her and her children?
>>
>>132807397
Burning "heretics" at the stake seems like sacrifice to Moloch to me.
>>
>>132808379
Yes, it was acceptable in that various sagas refer to it.
>>
>>132809309
Not in a particularly negative light, mind you. Just as if it was a fact of life.
>>
>>132808775
Not really, they are just waiting to move North, alot of immigrants stated they want to move there for work. We're only taking them because EU gives us money. We will never reach your level, that is also thanks to our people that are redpilled enough about communism, after the red brigades people associate communism with death. Also Milano is full of betas, fuck them. Try Venice, those dudes banned kebab shops because it ruined their city. Also it's a coincidence that most of the nords here travelled in Italy, call it suspicion.

>>132808890
But here's the thing, pedophily is condemned, pagans openly practiced it, you also admit that you're a degenerate, please do burn yourself.
>>
>>132809000
>Let he who has no sword sell his garments and buy one.
>A man who does not provide for his family is worse than a non-believer ('providing' would imply providing protection as well).
>Christianity teaches weakness, just ignore the last 2000 years of history.
>>
>>132809479
>pay into eu
>eu gives some of it back if you do something for it

is this what communists mean by exploitation?
>>
>>132809158
Pagans did the same thing to christians early on though. There's too many martyrs to count who were killed by the Romans specifically because they weren't pagans and they weren't jews.
>>
>>132809075
Adoption in pagan societies were justified if you were infertile/the children of dead relatives/friends etc. Which I find acceptable today.

Also it was common to let your children be raised by others for their safety and for building alliances.

Children of a widow would not be treated as the children of the new husband, but not necessarily treated poorly.
>>
>>132809309
>>132809395
Then provide me with a source
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.