[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ full of wannabe edgelords that worship that loser

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 220x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 220x267px
Why is /pol/ full of wannabe edgelords that worship that loser Hitler, but have hatred of pic related?
>>
>>132777777

Just using your thread for something useful

Sage
>>
>>132785880
Were you the person in the thread earlier talking about the Anglo-Jewish alliance while defending Oliver Cromwell as a Republican?
>>
>>132785880
I genuinely don't, I wish Cromwell had left for Massachusetts and the US was a NK-tier theocratic dictatorship run by a Cromwell to this day

and all the Irish were gone
>>
>>132787179
>run by a Cromwell to this day
How does this work out?
>>
>>132787179
A Puritan dynasty would have created a far more expansive and powerful Anglosphere
Imagine Manifest Destiny on steroids
The entire North and South America and Africa etc would have become Anglo
>>
>>>132777777
>>
>>132787179
Fat chance of that happen m8, Cromwells son couldnt even take over from his father,mainly due to the fact that he had no military experience
>>
>>132785880
He destroyed ancient Christian churches in his purging of Ireland. He began Irish resentment for Britain, something that would eventually destroy the union of Britain and Ireland and seeded colonies with British hating Irish diaspora. He also Invited Jewish money lenders into Britain when they were being kicked out of Europe.
>>
>>132788436
Those Jews financed Anglos to spite continental cucks
Cromwell was smart in allying with a race that despises yurocucks
>>
>>132789384
Those 'British' Jews would finance both sides in subsequent wars Britain was involved with. Truly great allies.
>>
>>132790346
Who won both world wars?
The Anglos
Of course Jews financed the Krauts a bit, but they financed Anglos a lot more
>>
>>132790604
Your argument doesn't hold water, Fushnchups lad.
>>
File: 1497543006152.jpg (108KB, 656x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497543006152.jpg
108KB, 656x500px
He's dead, Britain is a monarchy, a professor of any faith can sit in parliament and a jew has served Cromwell's huntingdon constituency for the best part of 20 years. Feels fucking smug t b h lads.
>>
>>132787936
your days are numbered patrick
>>
>>132792579
They run your senate, José.
>>
File: flag-Massachusetts-Bay-Colony.gif (990B, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
flag-Massachusetts-Bay-Colony.gif
990B, 300x201px
>>132792784
not a legitimate government
>>
Because Hitler was a loser (and not just because he lost the war), therefore relatable to /pol/.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.