[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

History in Reverse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2358.jpg (854KB, 2048x871px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2358.jpg
854KB, 2048x871px
Background: I through the years had the pleasure of knowing several militarymen that stood up against racism. As well as other that have said its just a cause. And those inspired by religio-politics and technology. I have somehow managed to tap into ideas of black (dis)information of evolutionary biology and to a degree I give it maximum credibility considering that I am a product of war and sin as well as ancestral collective sinning. One of my great grandfathers was a spanish military doctors out of Curacao. His domain of service extended from the small caribbean Island, Panama to Solomons Islands Hawaii and Papua...the legend states all the true natives were murdered and they used several black tribes, prisoners from Africa or those bought as slaves in the Caribbean Islands to cover up. Set up a future predicament. According to their legend the white race descended from the Americas. The native americans you see are the victims of their European and North of the Saharan crimes that were given leeway or had become loved ones to the foot soldiers. Spain, England and Ireland, were important advancement points. Arabia/Iran were their farthest point. Christianity and Islam became a mind cleanse to hide their crimes and create stability in the area. Yet they fought on how things should be done. And what and what not is allowed. Jesus to them is the last pure bloodline priest they killed. The 'Roman' priests had the curse of desiring to recreate languages. The Arab priesthood was endeared with committing genocide and inbreeding the last remaining victims to get specific qualities to watch them multiply from there. Which is why the Europeans had Celtic pride.
>>
Continued.
Even italy was white. Their women were reknown for their red hair. They ran wild, they had no master. Western Europe became creme of the crowd. Italy and Libya were their expansion clerks. Any point further would be negotiated there. However Libya power transferred to Arabia. And the Spanish to excel at trade began to accept muslim arabian families. And they had fruitful lifes. The Americas warred with Europe over the fact that the Americas became refuge for the genocided something Europe frowned upon since they did war and Americans accepted them as Gods children. However revolts started in America, Indianism started causing dilemmas. These mixed children warred with their 'purer' relatives. Another truce hit Spain. Acceptable. However Italy didnt like it and ordered an inquisition...the story goes on. However they cover it via education reverse psychology and this is where Caribbean psychology is important. The Spanish sworn to Europe had filled up the Caribbean as prison states for African slaves/workers. They enjoyed a life of military protection meanwhile they were a small minority. In the 1800s soldiers were allowed to rape black women according to allowance. Its something that was bought to attention in a human rights scientific panel especially when considering the influence of the Jewish dialogue about inbreds and whom could it affect. Sadly bringing history, the caribbeans and africans. As well as the Chinese whom to this day cant even marry a person with same surname. Manuscripts said african were murdered and inbred. Used like animals thats why they were discriminated.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.