[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam really our enemy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: bosnian nazis.jpg (162KB, 940x678px) Image search: [Google]
bosnian nazis.jpg
162KB, 940x678px
Trust me, I hate the fact that that sandniggers are here and they cause so much fucking trouble, from the rapes, to terror attacks and all that stuff.

But lets be honest for once. We do agree with them on a lot of values
(besides the stoning on non-believers and the polygamy)

I mean, it's not their fault they have to leave their war torn countries. This doesn't mean I think it's our fault either. The reason all those wars are happening in the Middle East is because of Jews and Israel anyway.

Is it possible to ally with some Muslims, like those Turks that are white and really wanna be European? They can be of use. Bosnians as well. Hitler certainly used a lot them, and none of them look like the shitskins either.

What is the humane solution to the migrant problem?
>>
>>132782158
Send in the army to remove kebab from Europe. It will be humane for the Europeans.
>>
The kikes are pitting the Christians against the Muslims in the hopes they'll weaken each other enough for the Jews to destroy them both.
>>
>>132782158
Humane solution: You Americans walk into the White House and kill every filthy traitor French-Revolution-style.
>>
>>132783923
Kill or be killed
>>
>>132783941
There really is nothing wrong with that. The constitution says the punishment for treason is death and that's exactly who's running washington right now. Traitors.

>>132782608
>>132784094
Yeah I personally think Europe should stay homogeneous. What about the united states though? What about muzzies that moved here generations ago?

>>132783923
Divide and conquer
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.