[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Englishman from the northwest wanting to go on holiday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: onesheet.jpg (50KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
50KB, 387x580px
I'm an Englishman from the northwest wanting to go on holiday to Johannesburg.

How likely am I to get Hi-jacked and killed by niggers?
>>
>>132781496
101%
>>
>>132781496
they probably know where you live and will come over there to steal your shit, kill your family and rape you.
>>
>>132781496
why would you go to joburg..........
>>
>>132781496
I guess if you stay in the rich places of the city maybe you can come back alive.
>>
>>132782475
Visiting family
>>
>>132781496
>How likely am I to get Hi-jacked and killed by niggers?

700%
Unless you stay in the closed, walled, high security white neighborhoods
Why would you want to go SA is beyond me...
>>
About 1 in 1500
>>
>>132783399
fair enough. get advice from them. you should be fine if you aren't stupid. don't relax in public. other parts of the country are nice - cape town; southern coast; game parks
>>
>>132781496
FUCKING PRAWNS
>>
>>132783563
See
>>132783399
>>
>>132784035
Cheers man, I'm hoping to see a bit more of the country so I'll check those out. My biggest concern is being near the shit hole slums.
>>
>>132784545
the cities are more dangerous than the countryside; joburg is (probably) the most dangerous city. you shouldn't have to travel through a township (maybe unless you get lost). there are still dodgy areas which aren't in townships.

if poor people come up to you just say no firmly (but not aggressively), repeat as necessary. game parks are nice (kruger isn't bad; you'll want something in the north east for the classic savannah vegetation (although it's winter so it might be a bit different from the stereotypical)).

it rains in the south west of the country in winter (cape town and the southern coast), while it's usually dry and cold (can dip below freezing at night in places) in the rest of the country during this time.

try: biltong, game meat (kudu, warthog etc.), honeybush tea, rusks (dipped in tea), have a braai with your family, maybe try bobotie, koeksisters, malva pudding
>>
>>132785644
ado elephant park is also nice, but it doesn't have the savannah vegetation which you might want/expect
>>
>>132781496
0% because you're a nigger too
>>
>>132785644
That's a pretty great description. I'll bear all that in mind. Cheers bro!
>>
>>132786597
sure
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.