[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is not the problem - America is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

File: islam.jpg (13KB, 552x556px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
13KB, 552x556px
Are Muslims really the problem?

Think about it. Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia... All those countries are Muslim majority. Combined, they make up 650 million Muslims. Yet, when was the last time you heard of a terrorist from one of those countries? There are none.

Terrorists come from war thorn regions, like Iraq, Syria and Libya. And it targets the agressors of such countries, like West Europeans and America.

Before America destroyed those countries, there were also almost no terrorists from them. Before, terrorists came from al-Qaeda and Taliban, which is based in Afghanistan after the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Also, countries that do not get involved in wars are not targeted. For example, Japan has always been a pacifist country since WW2, so it's no surprise it was never the target of terrorism.

Do you think it is just a coincidence that only war thorn countries produce terrorism? Is it really a surprise that when you attack a nation, people from that nation retaliate?

Think about it.
>>
>>132780055
ur a dumb inbred sand nigger faggot go kill urself u low IQ high aggression sister fucker
>>
>>132780055
America needs white sharia
>>
>>132780055
Tl;dr

>muh imperialism
>muh muzzies aren't bad goys
>muh the west brought it all in itself

Okay. Why don't you go back to fucking your goat before ahmed over there runs over and gets your sloppy seconds?
>>
>>132780055
There are terrorist act in countries like Egypt everytime.

A month ago the destroy a Christian Church
>>
>>132780055
Those are really shitty countries people avoid though lol
>>
File: 1498986275213s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1498986275213s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
This a muslim terrorist from turkey known as a "turkroach" ......
>>
>>132780055

>Saudi Arabia
>>
File: Crusades now!.jpg (372KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
Crusades now!.jpg
372KB, 800x938px
>>132780055
youre fucking retarded. You fucking mongoloid sand monkeys are blowing each other up every fucking day in major middle eastern cities.
>>
should have left old man assad get on with his plan

instead kissinger dun goofed
>>
File: beheading-a-child.webm (2MB, 176x320px) Image search: [Google]
beheading-a-child.webm
2MB, 176x320px
>>132780055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

The problem is that you put your shithole sandy countries on top of our oil. Otherwise, we'd just wall you off and let you go back to riding camels around and Allah Ackbaring each other's heads off.
>>
File: isis.jpg (66KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
66KB, 636x382px
Islam IRL
https://youtu.be/POJdu4HV-Ng religion of peace?
>>
Everything you ever need to know about Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y&t=12s

They're simply behaving as they have since the very beginning.
>>
>>132780055
Japan doesn't have terrorist attacks because they don't let you cunts in.
>>
File: Christianity-in-China_Final.jpg (66KB, 1097x726px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity-in-China_Final.jpg
66KB, 1097x726px
Deus Vult from all sides your time on is coming to
An end.
>>
File: animated-mohammed3.gif (79KB, 240x344px) Image search: [Google]
animated-mohammed3.gif
79KB, 240x344px
Mohammed was a pedophile Retard.
>>
>>132780055
Not one intelligent reply.
The extent of /pol/'s intelligence.
Fools.
>>
File: otmn.jpg (269KB, 922x561px) Image search: [Google]
otmn.jpg
269KB, 922x561px
>>132781544
>>
File: child-soldiers.webm (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
child-soldiers.webm
1MB, 1024x576px
>>132781096
Fuck, I'm an atheist and I'd like to Deus Vult those goatfucking motherfuckers.
>>
>>132781684
Explain the difference between this:
>>132780739
And what you are suggesting.
Are you really on the "good" side?
>>
Mudshits stole Christian lands, they deserve all the fear and misery we can give them
>>
It's a well-understood fact known to anyone who's put even a little bit of thought into things.
Islam has about as much to do with modern terrorism as anarchist philosophy has to do with 1890's bomb-throwers. Both are used as excuses for actions. CONVENIENT excuses, because both ideologies ARE rooted in conquest/revolution respectively, but excuses nonetheless.
>>
I'm not religious and Muslims are creepy morons. Most are so fanatic and brainwashed - maybe it comes with all the inbreeding.
>>
File: sisek-battle-1593.jpg (129KB, 1000x865px) Image search: [Google]
sisek-battle-1593.jpg
129KB, 1000x865px
>>132782112
Last time you people tried to come up here to make rapebabies, you ended up downing and never dared to come again.
>>
>>132782112
I'm suggesting that we tend to be a lot more civilized to each other than Muslims, who practice honor killings, stonings, blow each other up, and have kids with their 1st cousins all the time. I'm also suggesting that oil means that there will be interactions between the rest of the world and the Muslim world, and the differences are bound to lead to conflict. I would also add that the West does not yet understand that there are only two viable strategies with the MENA: 1) Steer clear of it, or 2) Level the entire fucking region.
>>
>>132782499
awesome. More like this?
>>
Are muslims the problem?

According to the lessons of history: https://youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

YES!! YES YOU ARE!! HISTORY SAYS SO!
>>
File: A FUCKING MOON.gif (70KB, 232x322px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING MOON.gif
70KB, 232x322px
>>132780055
>worshiping an ancient moon god
>>
>>132782556
You are as civilized as the environment around you.

What makes you think when the chips are down, you won't be uncivilized like them?

If you think might is right(and i agree), very well.

But after subjecting them to this might, do not expect them to be civil.
>>
>>132783440
Just check for any slavic history of dealing with ottoman empire, this is just Slovenians and Croats.
>>
File: oopsmecca.webm (377KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
oopsmecca.webm
377KB, 600x338px
>>132780055
>>
>>132784508
>What makes you think when the chips are down, you won't be uncivilized like them?

I know I would be uncivilized if I were thrown into a situation where everybody around me was uncivilized because I don't want to die. But, in day to day life, we tend to not apply the harshest aspects of Sharia law here. Even if it isn't oil bound to the US, if a significant portion of the world's oil supply stops flowing all of a sudden, the US is fucked in a people starving in the streets kind of way. Go back to my comment about two ways to deal with the MENA to put that into context. There used to be a third way, and that was ensuring that strong man dictators ran a tight ship who at least weren't violently hostile towards us, but we've already burned that bridge with Gaddafi, Saddam, Assad and the Shah of Iran.
>>
File: sargon-of-garbage.png (433KB, 574x656px) Image search: [Google]
sargon-of-garbage.png
433KB, 574x656px
>>132784508

>You are as civilized as the environment around you.

what
if this was the case, there would never be any civilization at all
>>
>>132786016
>we tend to not apply the harshest aspects of Sharia law here
Assuming there is stability in the region, do Sharia Law really concern you? Though i agree it is a somewhat lower-level culture.
> Even if it isn't oil bound to the US, if a significant portion of the world's oil supply stops flowing all of a sudden, the US is fucked in a people starving in the streets kind of way.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/05/us-oil-reserves-surpass-those-of-saudi-arabia-and-russia.html
You think?
> Gaddafi, Saddam, Assad and the Shah of Iran
I think those leaders share a common point...like intervention.

>>132786319
Environment was/is such that it allowed/allows civilization to flourish(to this extend, at least), no?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.