[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JULIAN ASSANGE IS GIVING A SPEECH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1499282856266.jpg (66KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1499282856266.jpg
66KB, 540x568px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzvNyrCZ9DU&feature=youtu.be
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzvNyrCZ9DU&feature=youtu.be
>>
But /pol/ told me Assange is dead
>>
>>132780579
No, CIA did that.
>>
>>132780579
some people said that because he had no appearances for 3 months. Bul in january/february he went out to the balcony and gave a speech.
>>
>>132780579
It's a CGI Assange.
>>
That fucking sellout can die for all I care.
>>
>>132780034
bumping
>>
>>132780034
So how the fuck is anyone supposed to watch it if they keep taking it down!
>>
Can I get a quick rundown? I'm at work so I can't youtube
>>
File: 1498852115168.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1498852115168.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
link seems dead
>>
>>132784731
Both vids are taken down, I'd like to know what this is too.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
buuuummmp but vid isnt working for me WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: roll consider the following.png (562KB, 544x508px) Image search: [Google]
roll consider the following.png
562KB, 544x508px
>>132784731

caught it halfway before it got completely (((shut down))) but

>/our god/ Julian said that there is no such thing as "consent" to surveillance and metadata tracking by apps and internet providers and corporations and google because if you say no they just stop you from going on the internet or stop you from using the app entirely
>said we shouldn't have to throw away our phone to avoid data tracking and surveillance, we can be better than that
>said that just like we went from centralized public computers to personalized computers, we need to go from public internet networks to personal network nodes where we control it and aren't tracked for ad customization and shit
>he said it's fucked how if you want to share a picture with a friend on facebook or whatsapp you have to give it to them first and THEN they'll send it to your friend once they scan it and analyze it and own it.
>he dropped some chat app examples that are decentralized and not-jewy but I forget what they were
>mentioned that to really compete with silicon valley they need to better "design" their talks and compete with the accesability of TED talks so that they can spread the message better to everyone and not only to /pol/-like people who already believe in decentralize the internet
>whined about it being hot at the event he went to the night before and thinks they can do better when hosting talks and shit
>says we need to work hard to make the" bridge" to get the fuck away from the corrupt corporation owned internet we have now and said that's what they're doing at G50 or whatever his activist network is.
>>
Fire alarm went off, venue was evacuated
https://mobile.twitter.com/HorvatSrecko/status/883407372772941824
>>
>>132786619
Wonder who pulled it
>>
>>132786619
I'm sure it was just a coincidence.
>>
File: aWMucrc.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
aWMucrc.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>132786925
give you 2 guesses, starts with a k and end with an ikes
>>
>>132787112
Klondikes?
>>
>>132786619
What a coincidence!
>>
>>132786942
OHHH NOOO THAT'S TOO BAD
>>
>>132786619
(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
video is private. mirror?
>>
>>132786619
Assanges tweet about it is full of
>coincidence
>>
Why doesn't Twitter shut down wikileaks Twitter account?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.