[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The (((German))) problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Throughout history there has been one single constant, one undeniable truth forgotten every few generations and then reborn with fervorous hatred, only to once again be forgotten.
The Germans.
We were first introduced to the German problem way back when Rome was still merely a republic. German barbarians invaded Rome's neighbor to the north, a small but friendly ally to Rome that produced necessities such as iron and salt. When Rome heard, they sent an angry newly elected consul to show a force of dominance. The germans, only wearing ratty g-strings and wielding wooden clubs, agreed to leave (read: chickened out) once they saw Rome's highly disciplined and highly armed fighting force. The genius consul decided that it was high time some one purged the Germans from the world, and he should have succeeded. But the Germans started invading, bringing women and children (so as to outbreed the Romans). They were swiftly and utterly massacred AS THEY SHOULD BE.
And from that point on, Germans would be a pain in the side of all civilized people. Their land never being conquered by the only good nation to ever exist simply because it would require integrating their dung ridden hovels into society, which would be a disgrace to any self respecting Emperor. Then they invade again, and they destroy civilization in Rome, raping the women and pissing on all the hard work the white man had accomplished. This desolation of civilization is what lead to the dark ages. And whats worse is that when Britannia was finally getting it's shit together, they INVADE IT AS WELL, enslaving the Irish for a thousand years and raping the Welsh for even longer.

Notice this common theme: Rape, slavery, murder. That is what a german lives for. That is what makes the German pest's heart tick. That is why they want all the rapefugees, because the rapefugees and the Germans are kindred souls. The only time they got their shit together was in WWII, and that was with the help of an Austrian.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 187x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 187x258px
You ruined my country, Wilhelm
>>
>>132779878
the us killed like 50 mio innoncent people after. ww2, fuck off retard
>>
>>132780809
>50 million
I don't think that's true
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.