[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What revisionist history have you guys been taught in schools.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: History repeats it self.jpg (32KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
History repeats it self.jpg
32KB, 480x328px
I was taught that El Che was a hero for Cuba and dindu nothing. I will give the liberals credit though he was a damn good soldier. That is one story how bout you guys?
>>
>>132776306
Top lel that Nigechill
>>
They didn't teach us about Kent State or a lot of the other fucked up things 'Murrica has done. I love my country, but if we ignore our mistake of the past we are doomed to repeat them.
>>
>>132776306
Surprisingly very little revisionism. NatSoc Germany and the commies were not portrayed as the bad guys. We were instead told to memorize certain people and dates, who invaded who, who won etc.
The closest thing to propaganda in history class that I disliked even at the time when I was really young was a little half-page explanation of globalism in one of our textbooks. It talked about globalism in a positive light.
>>
>>132776306
I was taught gay and trans people have no problems, and are "just different" and are hate because "bigots"
>>
File: 1484392150184.jpg (64KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1484392150184.jpg
64KB, 1024x624px
>>132776306
muh 6 million
>>
History books in the US are written it make it seem like the US did the majority of the fighting and only discusses Russia's involvement in the war to the extent that we sold shit to them, but everyone probably knows that by now.

Only thing that stands out in mind from school is this spread sheet handed out in class that listed abstinence as 99% effective birth control. I still don't know what they meant by that.
>>
>>132776306

American. I'm sure you can guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.