[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is Taiwans problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: chnt-MMAP-md[1].png (73KB, 1030x727px) Image search: [Google]
chnt-MMAP-md[1].png
73KB, 1030x727px
Do they even future?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/30/trumps-142bn-taiwan-arms-sale-backfire-china

Inviting US navy, buying billions USD of weapons, generally pissing off a neighbor 60 times your size which also happens to be #1 economy.

In what scenario will this end well for them?
>>
>>132775409
Archive please
https://archive.is/KRBc6
>>
>>132775409

Well. You'd be able to enjoy hundreds of war crippled chink pussy for a few packs of cigarettes and food.
>>
See England
>>
File: 1462648366369.png (83KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1462648366369.png
83KB, 365x450px
>#1 economy
Taiwan can do whatever they want. They're the real China anyway.
>>
Taiwan will displace Beijing as the capitol of China. It's not a dirty place, like China. China is polluting their country so bad they'll all need to move to Africa.
>>
>>132775409
As long as the US and its power projection exists, Taiwan is perfectly fine. A Japan-Korea-Taiwanese beefed up protection force could also still work if the US lessened its own effectiveness through budgetary cuts

>>132775474
how the fuck do you work? I know you're an actual person, do you hunt for links or do you get some sort of automatic alert and post? Are most of your posts automated in some way?
>>
Let's remember the official name is Republic of China, the original Chinese government.

They moved on that island when commies took over.
>>
>>132776971
This.

Current China is smoke and mirrors
>>
>>132777385
>R E A L P O L I T I K

yes, but at this point expecting the Taiwanese government to retake the entirety of the mainland and rule them is beyond idiotic. Taiwan, for all intents and purposes, is an island nation with a high population density its governance reflects that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.