[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate boogeyman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7898.jpg (83KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7898.jpg
83KB, 640x461px
I have a job on the phones. It is fast paced, I take a lot of calls and I speak with people from all over the country. I feel that I have been subconsciously data sampling america every day for the last 2 years.

In the past few months I've gone on several rants based on my observations, culminating with the hypothesis that boomers are the most abhorrent sect of society, even worse than niggers.

Now we all know that boomers are fucking retarded. The purpose of this thread is to discuss what I have seen to be a humongous trend in this country.

For decades the MSM has diligently pushed an enemy on the people. It's the greatest tool of propaganda to tell someone they are being attacked. You then gain control over them. Castro, Saddam, Bin Laden, and Isis put together can't even touch the panic striking this country as a result of the ultimate boogeyman.

The infamous hackerman. I am speaking with people on a daily basis who think that someone is literally watching them online. And even gaining control of their lives.

A lot more people are getting phished and robbed on a regular basis but most of these people's issues are a result of user error and nothing more. Typically they can't even remember their email, or have 15 different ones.

Anyway the point of all this is that the MSM is scaring the ever living fuck out of boomers about hacking and they're shitting their stupid fucking pants.

This is only going to get worse. Mark my words.
>>
>>132775093
They should be scared though. As a hacker on steroids, I've been trying to beat it in to boomer-era heads for years about how they have to get more sophisticated, even doing very very simple things, about operation security, the obvious consequences of dumping all their shit in the cloud, the extents of how they're being watched by literally everything, the incoming IoT and what that's going to mean, on and on.

One of the few good things the (((MSM))) has been doing has been maintaining a small narrative about how people constantly get their shit compromised all the damn time, throwing a brief fit over the Snowden milquetoast, running hit jobs on major corporations when they get targeted, and all that.
>>
>>132775093
Kill yourself telemarketer scum
>>
>>132776268
I'm not a telemarketer, I help people. They call me and I fix their shit
>>
>>132775601
What do you hack and how can I get some money real easy
>>
>>132778286
"Hacker on steroids" refers to having been part of "Anonymous" back when it wound up making a name for itself. So except for a small handful of people, exactly no hacking in the conventional sense, and for the rest some questionable interpretation of the word. There is exactly one person I might call a "hacker" who was associated, but he was really only tagging along for laughs.

However, for anybody with a modicum of technical ability, it was a good lesson in just how little it takes to do things that get interpreted as "hacks." For instance, remember the time some kid "hacked" Sarah Palin's email and went to jail over it? All he did was make a guess about her password or security questions or whatever it is, and then lacked the common sense to not realize he was going to get reamed for something high profile like that.

So I could have given you some roots, some people bought stuff with other people's amazon accounts, cards are traded freely but a little dangerous to use, or I could give you databases of people's passwords (many of which are funny) that you might use to break in to other things or sell or whatever. But I couldn't really advise you on the best ways to make money off being a miscreant and a prankster because I really only was in it for the lulz.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.