[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do homosexuals have to act like such faggots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Case in point: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pence-protesters-twerk-dc/story?id=44871856

Do they really think that they are winning people over?
>>
>>132774489
The LGBT community is full of attention whores who are mad that their sexuality isn't a subject of controversy anymore, so they go to whatever lengths they can to make it controversial.
>>
File: ∂iscor∂.jpg (184KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
∂iscor∂.jpg
184KB, 957x1024px
>>132774489
>>
>>132774489
I wonder how more conservative homosexuals think about these parades and public degeneracy.
>>
>>132774489
Because homosexuality is a mental problem that 99% will lead to perverse acts like faggotry.

Is like asking why do pedophiles have to act like creeps
>>
Lots of people with histrionic personality disorders choose to completely define themselves in terms of their aberrant sexuality because they are dull people who have no other way of getting the attention they crave
>>
>>132774489
'cause it makes people like you mumbling butthurt retards lmao
>>
>>132774876
Good post. That would explain why no matter how equal they are treated they always ratchet up their faggotry and complain.
>>
File: 1488658766313.jpg (70KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488658766313.jpg
70KB, 700x500px
>>132774489
I was talking to some random dudes while drinking some beers and told them I both like men and women, they were like yea its chill bro but does it offend you when a random person calls someone else a faggot? Of course not, I don't believe in that pride shit, it's pretty much HEYYY LOOK AT ME IM FUCKING RETARDED BUT YOU HAVE TO TOLERATE ME REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>132775192
>conservatives
>homosexuals

0/10
>>
>>132774489
Don't tell me now, it's not white Culture.
>>
>>132775192
They hate it. I know from experience.
>>
>>132775194
It also doesn't help they encourage people to "come out the closet". homosexuals could be normal people if they STAYED in the closet.
>>
>>132774489
>That Filename
I was waiting for the lightning bolt, anon.
>>
>>132775192
I fucking hate it. Nothing but a bunch of hedonists parading around.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.