[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminists invade High School History Classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: The Fuck.....jpg (122KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Fuck.....jpg
122KB, 768x1024px
I had a friend come up to me with a High School History Test, and it had a ton of bullshit on it. He put "Family Rights" to try to avoid them answer that is so wrong it's been proven wrong so many times. Please explain why Feminist Bullshit is in high schools, /pol/...
>>
They don't know what rights are. How adorable.
>>
>>132772145

>woman graduates with teaching degree
>has to pick a subject to teach
>"History sounds it's not a lot of work and has no math or science involved"
>But don't know any history...
>What do?
>>
>>132772289
That's true.
>>
>>132772579

Also, tell your friend to look around at his classroom and take a good look at all of his female classmates.

Now realize that your history teacher is just them in 10 or 20 or 30 years.

Then you will understand why your teachers don't know anything about the subjects they're supposed to be teaching.
>>
>>132772145
>Payment equal to males for equal work

LMAO. Call a lawyer and sue your employer if that is true.
>>
>>132772145
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_pay_for_equal_work

At one point in time, it was infact legal to pay a woman less than a man for doing the same job. Though there are now laws in place that make that practice illegal, the idea that women don't do as good of a job just because they're women is still a popular belief.
>>
>>132772145
>still in highschool
>underage
MODS
>>
>>132772875
I was in the class with him, he was a junior and I a senior. It was a classroom of 12 people, and out of them only one female student.
>>
>>132772875
Thats extremely depressing
>>
>>132772145
High schools are becoming more and more a battleground for ideology-driven horseshit. This is just one of the most recent iterations of that.

Anyway, if I had that answer thrown back at me during a test, I would inform the teacher that all of the answers were wrong and explain that women already do have equal pay for equal work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.