[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/ can you help me find the name of the girl in the back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: modis_attendant.jpg (717KB, 1199x900px) Image search: [Google]
modis_attendant.jpg
717KB, 1199x900px
Hi /pol/
can you help me find the name of the girl in the back of attached pic?

She’s not Modi’s wife, but she has to be important to be at g20
>>
The Mahalala Nobel woman or whatever?
>if you taunt Muslims they'll blow up
>>
>>132771433
No that's not her.
>>
I dont know her name but there's a sniper in the room and it's aiming at her forehead.
>>
File: DDznI4SXoAE-_Tl.jpg (75KB, 838x835px) Image search: [Google]
DDznI4SXoAE-_Tl.jpg
75KB, 838x835px
whaẗ́s that pin macron has on his jacket? Putin had the same one
>>
>>132771276
bump.. still can’t find her.

she’s not part of the Arun Jaitley’s (finance minister) family.
Also not related to Urjit Patel (governor) i think

Is there an official list of all the people who are attending G20 anywhere?
>>
>>132771276
Nilakshi Saha Sinha.
>>
>>132774134
thanks man. Much appreciated
>>
>>132774438
You're welcome my friend.
>>
Apparently she is called "Modi's voice" as she speaks 2 languages - French and English, that he himself can't speak. Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>132775378
Modi can speak english very well. But by promoting Hindi and using an interpreter for English it gives him extra time to think about his response. Smart move if you ask me..
And she obviously knows shittons about foreign leaders and politics, so Modi may also use her to bounce his ideas off her
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.