[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to let WWII go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: JohnBull.gif (11KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
JohnBull.gif
11KB, 156x200px
German bros. This is a message from Britain. It is time to let go of your national guilt and hair shirt wearing over WWI and WWII.

It has become a poor joke. You have got to the stage where you will have to start digging up dead nazis to prosecute for war crimes because there's none living.

The continued self punishment is now destroying the social fabric of your nation. Merkel has invited in people that hate you. And you are so mired in the post-war self-negation culture you are unable to acknowledge the truth of things that are right before your eyes. You are just engaged in denial.

So it is time to let it go. Time to move on. Time to put your own individual interests, and the genuine national interests of the german volk first. No longer should you put the interests of those migrants who are just sucking you dry ahead of your own. You must find the courage to stand on your own two feet and speak the truth of things to those around you in order to preserve a Germany that you will wish to have a future in.
>>
>>132770963

I agree.

>It is time to let go of your national guilt and hair shirt wearing

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.