[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /pol/ do about blacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Since there're undoubtedly many users here who hate blacks with a passion, I'm feeling rather...curious.

I know most of you relish in sharing all these fantasies with each other; fantasies where you're all on top, taking out the people you hate the most, because you believe they're the source of all your problems.

And most of the time that "source" is black people.

I don't care how any of you came to be this way, because I know none of you will ever change, and it's no skin off my nose. But I do want to ask this:

If you ever had the power, what would you guys do about black people?
>>
File: 1499235375021.jpg (672KB, 2000x1600px)
1499235375021.jpg
672KB, 2000x1600px
>>132770658
What kind of projection is this? We are echelons above blacks, now getting rid of all the jews would be productive.
>>
>>132771619
>Not being grateful for that physique

I hate Jews even more now.
>>
>>132770658

Stop all medical and food aid to Africa.

Negotiate peaceful Western Black resettlement in Africa including compensation for all property and outstanding current government based benefits.

That's it.
>>
>>132770658
let them peacefully go back to africa which is the black mans natural home just as europe and arguably parts of america belong to whites
>>
>>132770658
The problem is Jews.

Niggers gonna nig and they wouldn't be a problem without the kikes using them as a cultural and political weapon.
>>
>>132770658

Create an environment where education, hard work and obeying the law were the only possible paths to success and all others lead to starvation and homelessness.
>>
>>132772268
>>132772396
>>132772430
>>132772700
This
>>
>>132770658

On second thought I'd probably return them to Africa. Blacks commit rape magnitudes above whites, that is not an economically motivated crime. They are too detrimental to integrate.
>>
>>132770658
You all are so whinny. Do you know that white people enslaved indonesian for 350 years? Do you know what did they get for reparation? Nothing. So what did they do? Move on and never look back.
>>
>>132770658
Half of those "blacks" aren't even real blacks, they are mulatto. They are lighter skinned, their noses and lips are thinner and their hair are are thinner and longer instead of looking like it's all a lump.

Their skin may be darker and their eyes may be brown but practically every other trait from whites dominate completely.
>>
>>132770658
Africa, every single one of them. The stupid ones for obvious reasons. The smart ones to administrate the new colonial provinces. Extract everything useful from Africa and finally set out for the final frontier.
>>
>>132772700
we already have this though. or is that the point?

>(((education)))
for 12-13 years of K12, 4+ years of undergrad, and 2 for masters? 19 years

>hard work
40-80 hours per week for most salaried jobs already

>obeying the law
hard to break the law while slaving for almost your entire life in the above scenarios
>>
>>132772268
I support this specificsllt because histor indicates that we cannot mingle and maintain peaceful discourse.

Whites are so racked by misplaced Marxist white guilt we have come to hate ousrelves self-destructively.

Blacks look at their former enslavement as reason to not participate as civil productive members of society as an ethnic group. Their success as an American people peaked a 80 years ago while segragated. Now we pay them ultimately to proliferate a dysfunctional divorced from borh reality snd morality and it is now infecting the Western psyche as acceptable.

Westerners thrive on stigma practices and stress to become more than flesh and bone. Our hardships temper our spirit and the ability to be champions sharpens that edge.

We are an ill people and the disease is progressive globalism. We have handicapped ourselves as a society and individuals.

We must shake off the shackles of guilt snd immorality. We must be proud of our mind and minds. We must honor our past through building our future.

We did not master the seas, skies and stars to die in our own shackles.

Do not die like Harrison Bergeron.
>>
>>132775709
it's ironic that post-commie nations aren't falling for jewish tricks kekeke although we might get bought out in the end so there's that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.