[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Future King of Norway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (257KB, 863x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 863x680px
Norwegian bros

What can you tell me about the future King of Norway?
Is Haakon based?
>>
>>132769792
Prince Haakon is a supercuck who hang around with David Rothchild. Nothing to see here. move along
>>
>>132769792
he most likely will abdicate / dehtrone himself after current king dies, disolving the monarchy.

sad, but ultimately the truth.

Few respect our current king, most of the old support him somewhat, but the king of the people was the one we had during WW2, that one everyone respected.
>>
File: 1490399042372.png (56KB, 384x353px) Image search: [Google]
1490399042372.png
56KB, 384x353px
a transvestite queen will be a first
>>
Brit in Norway here. The women are incredibly beautiful.
>>
>>132771339
high chance of crazy tho, be careful.

Rule of thumb is, further into forest = higher chance of crazy and inbred lineage.
>>
>>132771339
potato nog in deutschland here.
its too hot and everyone's ugly and brown
>>
>>132769792
transvestite kike witch
>>
>>132771490
I''m heading into some really remote village. Too bad I don't know any Norwegian, but in Oslo everyone spoke English.
>>
>>132771309
Why would we respect the current king? He promotes diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance. Listen to his new years speech, it has been about tolerance almost every year now.
>>
>>132769792
>>132771106
>>132771309
>>132771314
>>132771339

His father is turbocucked. "in norway we have boys loving boys and girls being with married with girls" tier. Onboard with mass immiration and so on. recently saw his daughter (princess) at the cover of a tabloid paper, she found some sweetheart in the middle-east and is pushing the racemixing agenda.
The kings speeches reads like something out of a Zionists/globalist utopian vision for norway. I can only assume the son is just as bad, though i havent bothered looking into what he beileves. I hope we get rid of these parasitical leeches as soon as possible, either that or reinstate full monrachy with elected monarch. This half-way bullshit is driving me mad. Politicians has all the power, they are just LARP'ing and living literally like kings off our backs.
>>
>>132771309
>the king of the people was the one we had during WW2, that one everyone respected.
beautiful
>>
>>132769792
He is a mega cuck. She was the town slut of Kristiansand before he fucked her at our annual music festival at the time, "Kvart festivalen".
>>
>>132772829
Not only that, she has a child from a previous relationship. So this prince, who could have chosen any woman, went with the single mom slutting it up at a festival.
>>
>>132773474
>my wifes son
Hahahahaha
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.