[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our far right ideas are now the normality in Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: victory.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
We are winning and it is evident from some recent news.

>> a week ago France, Germany and Austria refused to take illegals from Italy

France mentioned that immigrants arriving in Italy are for the 80% illegals economic alien

Austria(left wing government) moved the army

>>Bill Gates personally adressed the issue, saying that the horde of immigrants from africa need to be stopped

>>The talin conference was a disaster for the italian government , the leftist government got bashed violently

The italian leftist government is now in full damage controll...according to the recent poll the vast majority of italians had enough about immigration, a second survey, that I will link, suggest that the 76% of the population will support a military coup against the government , with only 8% against it

Yesterday Matteo Renzi declared that he want to enstablish a limit to the number of migrants per year, today he posted (and then deleted) a post that can be translated in something like this ''We must stop to fell guilty for the situation and stop accepting all migrants in order to avoid a social, economic and political crisis, we must help them at their place, in Africa''

The post was very much identical to the rhetoric of the Lega Nord (our guy) who now is mocking the government...we won guys, the head is crush the body will die soon.
>>
>>132769175
What I don't understand is why the fuck it even has to be like this in the first place? Like what was the end goal of bringing them in? It has fixed absolutely nothing and has brought nothing more than crime and disease.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.