[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can DRUMPF ever recover?!??!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2861.jpg (135KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
135KB, 734x1024px
So there I was, on twitter, minding my own business when all of a sudden I catch a glimpse of this GLORIOUS meme. After a couple seconds of my jaw hanging agape in pure shock I started to ask myself "how can they do this to the god emperor?!". How is it possible that a leftist could make something so witty and pertinent about the so called president?! Here I was thinking that Hillary was trash and her supporters were woefully out of touch!

Then it hit me: Drumpf had been BTFO by a sly lefty.

Yes with a meme as clever as this I must admit I can no longer call myself a BOOLUMBPF supporter! That orange cheeto has surely lost all of my respect since my viewership of the unquestionably spicy maymay. At this point I dont even feel right calling myself a conservative.

Since I've been able to gather my scrambled thoughts I have been wondering what we must have been thinking memeing this dangerous lunatic into office. We have been played by the russians no doubt! I am now with her! You should be too unless you want western civilization to collapse!

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
the russian collusion conspiracy theory is ancient history.
they've moved on to being angry about his "violent" tweets
>>
>>132768554
Shut
The
Fuck
Up
You
Retarded
Fucking
Nigger
Just
Kill
Yourself.
>>
>>132768554
>How is it possible that a leftist could make something so witty and pertinent

Why are you praising your own clunky meme? Or are you being ironic?
>>
>>132768554
seriosly, I am a white rural voter who loved trump and all the redpillers like milo and big man tyrone and hitler, but then it hit me.

She. fucking. won.

as a proud supporter of our grand democracy I now know that trump hacked the election with the help of both FSB, KGB, hell even the cheka agents. He has nuclear codes. We cant allow that misogynist to be like that! You now who war affects the most? Thats right! Women. Especially the minority women. Trump is single handily taking out minority women as part of a radical alt right agenda.

thank you.
>>
>>132768554
this is a leaf thread now
>>
File: rake-07.jpg (33KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
rake-07.jpg
33KB, 1280x857px
>>132768554
Ah fuck, Autumn already?
>>
>>132768554
I bet Trudeau remains seated while wiping his ass after shitting. Every couple weeks, there's noticeable glitter on the tp as well, but he doesn't look. Again, this is just speculation.
>>
>>132769437

Kill yourself, crypto t*rkroach
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 124x125px
>>132768554
>fucking leaf
Because your opinion matters
>>
>>132769082
I hope...no pray ironic
>>
>>132770699
>>132769082

If you really cant tell if this poast is ironic or not please seek mental help.
>>
Wtf I love liberals now
>>
>>132770003
Ah yes, allow me to apologize.
A primitve rake was abit insulting wasn't it haha

>pic

Will this suffice?
>>
File: IMG_2878.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2878.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>132768707
Is Loretta Lynch /ourguy?
>>
File: 1499402270688.jpg (801KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499402270688.jpg
801KB, 1366x768px
>>132768554
Odear he tweeted o my?
>>
>>132768554
Well it was fun while it lasted, but this meme... Done. It's over. We lost. "The "West"" is no more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.