[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is worse than refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1447076599803.jpg (177KB, 940x427px) Image search: [Google]
1447076599803.jpg
177KB, 940x427px
>/pol/tards complain about refugees who refuse to assimilate, destroying the culture of their host nations
>/pol/tards invade other boards constantly and bring their shitty memes with them and refuse to learn the culture of the board

really makes u think

are /pol/tards worse than refugees? How do you defend this shit, retards?
>>
yeah and fuck white people too
>>
>>132762503
No, no. Compared to the niggers and arabs they are stronger. They do not run like rats from their countries.
>>
>>132762363
>Refugees ruining nation's
>People shit posting on a Japanese imagine board

Are you autistic? You can't see the difference can you?
>>
>>132762363
>invade other boards
/po/ is always accidently
>>
>>132763098
Just accept the fact that you do the exact same thing that you cry so loudly about
>>
Wtf i hate /pol/ now?
>>
>>132763389
Last time I checked shit posting isn't against the law.
You know what is though? Terror attacks, refugees killing people, and rape. The distruction of culture is something ruining counties for the people who have a sense of national pride.
If you get mad about some kids shitposting on your board, get off the internet.
>>
>>132762363
you are so autistic that you think having multiple interests is 'board invasion'.
>>
>>132763808
looks like the only one mad here is you, friendo
>>
>>132763953
he's right tho
>>
>>132762363
>invading 4chan boards is the same as invading countries.
>>
>post political opinion
>get swarmed by people who disagree
>Uhggg I haet poltards putting their politics everywhere uurr fuck crossboarders stay in paul don't disagree with me or I''ll have a stroke aahhh
>>
>>132764039
hes not, please kys promptly.
>>
>>132762363
It isn't invading if we have multiple citizenships.
Not my fault reddit and tumblr are invading other boards like refugees and complaining about us not being like them and forcing us to leave until we are completely exterminated.
>>
>>132765032
>it isnt invading if we have multiple citizenships
So i guess sweden isnt being invaded because the swedish government grants citizenships to Muslims? Makes sense
>>
File: 1425949631275.png (886KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
1425949631275.png
886KB, 1280x982px
>>132764546
>Kekistan flag
>Telling others to kill themselves
Saged for shit thread
>>
>>132765273
It's not invading if they allow it after all.
They are embracing diversity for good boy points.
>>
>>132763953
No, not at all. You don't belong here, if all you can say is "ur mad lol fug xD" you should head back to your favorite subreddit my "friendo."
It's a nice place, I'm sure you'll blend right in.
>>
File: pol2.jpg (260KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol2.jpg
260KB, 1000x1000px
no doubt friendo
>>
Judging from pic related you're trying a half-assed attempt at baiting. However if you are bitching about /pol/ as being refugees then consider the fact that you're posting with a flag that /pol/ made on /pol/. People here are just trying to spread our views as much as possible and that has led to idiots from reddit coming in as a better parallel of migrants to destroy /pol/'s 'culture'.

/pol/ is just a farther right version of r/the_donald (I highly recommend repatriation for all patrons of that website, and bitching about us with a kekistani flag shows you know absolutely nothing about what /pol/ has done.

I'm around 70% sure this is bait though, so saged.
>>
>>132766015
>Call pol a hugbox
>"I don't want pol tards in my board, reeeeee"
As you say dude.
>>
>>132766015
Nice pic, mind if i save it?
>>
no sweetie

it is manifest destiny
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.