[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any interest in Savage without the anti-twitter rants.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1130.png (215KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1130.png
215KB, 640x400px
I love the guy, but when be whines about Twitter, Bannon or KellyAnne I have to fast forward. If I were to make a phantom menace edit of Savage Nation and edit out Jar Jar would you listen?
>>
File: The_Great_One.jpg (10KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
The_Great_One.jpg
10KB, 308x164px
>>132758663
>Not posting the foremost mind on conservative issues.
>>
Putting aside the whole jew thing, how exactly do you find him compelling?
>>
Listen to Savage long enough and you will realize he contradicts himself regularly. Savage stands for nothing, believes in nothing. He merely finds the contrarian niche of the moment and then he seeks to fill it. Also, listen to his show for one hour and log the amount of time he talks about political issues of the day. At the same time, log how long he talks about food, lousy restaurants, his dog, miserable people of San Fransisco, and self-promotion, and self-promotion, and self-promotion, and self-promotion.
>>
>>132759019
man he needs to get his ass off radio and into the Department of Justice and start doing real work to help our country. can you imagine him as a prosecutor???
>>
last time i heard him he complained that people drink water.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.