[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideology is holding politics back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496112235918.gif (617KB, 347x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496112235918.gif
617KB, 347x500px
Intellect is commonly cited as the reason for the lack of success of certain groups that are behind, but i thinks its actually ideology.

this explains the stereotypical college liberal. Statistically they usually have at or slightly above average IQ.
its rather their ideology, not their intellect, that makes them make "stupid" decisions

Same thing goes for every person on earth.
If one is raised around folks who promote and an ideology that value intellect and hard work. That same person will grow up to have said ideology, regardless of intelligence.
>>
>>132756819
>be liberal
>have high iq
pick one.
>>
>>132756819

You are correct. The biggest issue with black problems in the US for example is not them being "stupid", its a culture that sets them to absolute failure and poverty. Spending tons of cash on pointless status symbols, thug culture, gang culture, ghetto culture.

It just perpetuates it.

ideologies can do it to an extent, not all things work in the world, only those suitable to progress in it, can. Others fail.
>>
The ability to conceptualise ideology is an expression of intellect
>>
>>132757011
>why do niggers seem to have the same culture every single god forsaken place they go of loving shiny objects and making short sighted decisions must just be bad television shows
>>
>>132756819
>muh Realpolitik
>>
>>132757439

I see what your saying, but i would say that its more of a personality trait to conceptualize an ideology rather than ideology.

Note how it seem college professor seems to blindly follow liberal ideology using cognitive dissonance to make up for its pitfalls.
While some poor guy will scream 'YOLO' when you tell them to save their money for the future. And they'' Explain their choice as " you don't know when you'll die, so live for the moment"
my real point is to say that ideology can help shape a more/less intelligent person to approach the world more/less productively.
>>
>>132758962
>rather than intellect

ftfm
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.