[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will all be put to justice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1483859090870.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483859090870.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
Since the story of the CNN blackmailing children came out the shilling here is at a new height I see.

Don't feed the trolls. That's all I've got to say. Do not, feed the trolls. That is what feeds them. That is what makes them strong.

If anyone still pretends to stand by Shillary, ignore.
If someone still pretends to ignore the Antifa/BLM terrorists, ignore.
If someone still tries to slide to nigger loving, ignore.
If someone still tries to make you believe you don't "belong" unless you follow X, ignore.
If shills are still try to make you believe Trump is failing, ignore.

People are paid today, more than ever, to shill here. Those are unemployed, hopeless people who spend 15 hours a day on 4chan trying to make you feel stupid and cast out for being redpilled.

And they use all they can against you, like the word "redpilled". They're trying to make you feel shame for thinking for yourself or using that word uninronically. They're trying to make you feel stupid for questioning the great overlord CNN. They want to do all the thinking for you.

This has been happening for a long while. And this thread might either get 0 replies, like they did during the election, because they're not as dumb as we are as to bump "bait" threads. Or they're illegally low paid army are going to try to slide this by making you feel stupid.

>One of their arguments might be that this is a "bait" thread

EITHER WAY, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Bump this please but do not reply to bait posts in this thread.

They're bots.
>>
File: 1491409954482.png (31KB, 529x169px) Image search: [Google]
1491409954482.png
31KB, 529x169px
>>132754002
It is worse than ever yeah. They must be desperate because people are waking up
>>
>>132754002bump
>>
>>132754002
What do they all have in common?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.