[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: e1yYod.gif (14KB, 1869x1096px) Image search: [Google]
e1yYod.gif
14KB, 1869x1096px
I recently booked a trip for my girlfriend and I to tour France and Italy. I was (as an American) advised to wear a Canadian flag at all times and "Act like you're from Canada" because America is extremely unpopular there and we will get harassed constantly, denied service, and possibly robbed.

So my question is, how do we act like convincing Canadians? What sort of things would a European see that makes them go "yeah they are definitely Canadian."
>>
Be the most unbearable sjw you could be, and use uncommon gender pronouns.
>>
any serious responses?
>>
File: 1497550623758.jpg (15KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1497550623758.jpg
15KB, 320x232px
You sound like a pussy. I've traveled all over the world and there was no hiding my national origin because of my rich southern drawl. I didn't act like an asshole and never got treated badly.
>>
>>132752831
Before or after Trump was elected?
>>
Just Find a bull black male and have him plow her out while you watch from a chair in the corner. If it appears to be painful for her you can hold her hand, be sure to ask her first though. Good luck.
>>
>>132752495
Learn to say Hello/Goodbye plus a few phrases in the local languages. We are polite and like to fit in were we visit.
But seriously, why would you take your gf to rapeugee central??
>>
>>132752495

Carry a bottle of maple syrup on a neckchain and end all your sentences with "eh?"
>>
>>132752495

I was told to do the put a canadian flag on our travel packs when I did this same thing in 2005 (America wasn't too well liked globally during the Bush era either).

I ignored this warning and had zero issues whatsoever - except for France, but that's just because they're dicks.
>>
>>132752495
Walk around in public sucking on an enormous black dildo at all times. Undeniably a part of Canadian cultural heritage, these days.
>>
File: 6VJ6b.jpg (283KB, 2000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
6VJ6b.jpg
283KB, 2000x1339px
No, fuck you. Be a proud American. Be decent human beings. Learn a little of the native language. Give everyone respect. Don't be a loudmouth. Be polite. Show those fuckers just how great an American can be.

Don't you dare pretend to be Canadian, pussy.
>>
"eh?" is canadian "desu" desu
>>
>>132752495
scaredy cat
>>
>>132752495
m8 it's not 2003 anymore. canadians are universally hated for their institutionalized gender ideology child abuse bullshit.
>>
>>132752495
KYS you fucking pusscake. I've lived in the U.K. For three years and traveled all over Europe and wasn't afraid to tell others my nationality. Literally KYS ASAP.
>>
>>132752984
My last trip abroad was over Thanksgiving and I got a lot of questions about what I thought about him. That's about it.
>>
>>132752495
just ask every dude if he would like you to suck his dick, they will think your are a leaf if you do than\t
>>
>>132752495
>I was (as an American) advised to wear a Canadian flag at all times and "Act like you're from Canada" because America is extremely unpopular there and we will get harassed constantly, denied service, and possibly robbed.
And you seriously believed that? Holy shit you are one stupid nigger, OP.
>>
>>132752495
American are not so unpopular, you won't risk your life.
Better to pretend you're Canadian though, or half us/half can.
First you'll avoid stupid questions as "oh, and why have you elected Trump?" and "How much your butt hurts now?".
Secondly, Americans are seen as wealthier than Canadians. You may avoid some tourist traps.
About to be robbed/attacked, no matter you're Us or Can. To be careful when Roms and other shitskins are around is enough.
Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>132752495
Fuck you, have the fucking guts to be an American and put an American flag on

You mock our flag every fucking goddamned day

Also people will be able to tell (from your fat ugly ass and lack of basic manners) that you are from the US

I hope you get stabbed by a shitskin from France and that the whore you call a girlfriend gets gang raped to death, FAGGOT
>>
>>132752495
Are euros really this fucking gay?

Come to Brazil then, we will actually treat you better for being a gringo, specially an american one
>>
>>132752495
Act liberal.. agree with whatever they say..
>>
File: image.png (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151KB, 600x600px
>>132755359
This guy has been on 4chan too much. Nigga not all Americans act like how they do on 4chan. It's just trolling, you guys are alright.
>>
>>132752495
Literally nobody cares
>>
>>132753633
This
Dress and talk like a fag, otherwise they will know you aren't a leaf.
>>
>>132756720
also use the mantras
>if you kill your enemies they win
>diversity is our strength
>>
>>132752495
Murder someone named Helena Tarver in California
>>
>>132755359
God I love my fellow country men.
>>
>>132752495
Ignore everyone, because you're better than them. Most Canadian sorry's are sarcastic, only outsiders think they are genuine. Offer to help only if it's a simple task that requires no effort. Be secretly racist but keep it in your head.
>>
>>132752495
I've never been embarrassed about where I'm from, do sandniggers get openly shamed for being from terrorist shit-holes? No? Then they can blow me, the only time liberals think it's available to be smug, rude, or condescending to foreigners is when its towards another white nationality and just call them a faggot in response.
>>
Hold the door open for people even if they're ten feet away. It's annoying as hell but its definitely a Canadian thing to do.
>>
File: +.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
+.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>132752495
First, I tell you to visit Alaska. Then, I tell you after mingling with a little of the in-between you go visit Canada. From there I'll say can you spot the difference? If you say no go back home. People will say you sound more Alaskan but you're one of our boys. I mean if you found a woman there would you be Canadian if she said she liked the snow and we got somethin better? I wonder why USA is saying America First I understand... I do.. We're all Canadian North Americian, Eastern Canadian United State of the 52 States of the USA, Southern America. American. But Jesus Above Nation the 1st is not of man, nor government, but do People under God, and the government is people playin roles, to serve. And it'll be like if the crowd don't like what's goin on hey we'll say don't blame God nor president, but if the problem can't be found what do you do? If it's in the people, the people. If it's in one, well, but we know to worship Jesus not Trump. May the day never come when the people worship Trump more saying he did more than anyone else. On the level with the founding fathers is a president not? Do I not grieve when there's disrespect to family (not biological perhaps) and no, you won't start trying I see your kind already.
>>
>>132760188
Did Kek will for me to get these digits?
Or am I saying Kek is a false god...
In Egypt the computer was the future decipher, the oracle for us if you will....
You think Kek isn't the 3 headed frog of satan? Did you not know the internet would merge all your sins? Egypt did, and wasn't technology destroyed also, thus you see the ancient strange where there's ONLY THE DAMN INGRAVINGS? Ya go talk to Pharaoh.
>>
>>132752495
Just don't be a cunt. As long as you're respectful, civil and well-mannered, you'll be treated well. We Europeans don't give a fuck what country you're from.
>>
>>132752495
Say excessively sorry. But why hide the fact that you come from the most relevant country? Get a bundle of 5 dollar bills and wave them, everybody will live you instantly.
> remember they're europoors
>>
>>132752495
your a fucking traitor
>>
>>132752495

I grew up in France, let that shithole 3 years ago. The French love the Americans and think you guys are cool and eccentric. Not sure about the Italians but don't worry they will probably be asleep anyway.
>>
>>132752495
Be nice and be respectful. Don't pretend that the land is yours by filling it with garbage, pissing everywhere, and being generally obnoxious. Be very reasonable and avoid unpleasant exchanges
Always tip if you can and never delve into the politics.
>>
File: 020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg (41KB, 468x519px) Image search: [Google]
020iansmithDM_468x519.jpg
41KB, 468x519px
>>132752495
No joke let your girlfriend hangout with the refugees, it will show you are a tolerant canadain.
Also be as contrarian as you can, especially when it you discuss america and canada. always say canada is the opposite of USA
>>
Learn a few basic phrases from the languages of the countries you will be visiting. Above that be very polite, if you accidentally wrong someone, always apologize. Never accost someone or be outwardly rude, smile, make small talk and for the most part mind your own affairs, have fun in Europe while it still lasts OP
>>
>>132752495
Just offer your girlfriend to every Somalian refugee you come across and you'll fit right in.
>>
>>132761195
>>132761208
What, ice hockey isn't good enough of a topic anymore?
>>
>>132752495
Look up some some irrelevant Canadian news stories and pop culture, start talking to people about them as if they're supposed to be common knowledge and act surprised when people ask what the fuck you're on about because the world doesn't watch CBC. Basically just act like a regular normie American until someone identifies you as one then get slightly offended and correct them. Imagine an urban Californian being mistaken for a rural Texan somehow or vice-versa. Don't worry about your speech unless you have a distinct regional accent only the Atlantic provinces have the meme accent and it doesn't even sound like the stereotypical one fron TV. It sounds more like a slightly tipsy, homeless Irish fisherman.

Seriously though, just be American. Most of the animosity between nations is a macro-scale thing across the first world, most people will just engage you on an individual level.
>>
>>132752495

There's a chance people already know that "tactic", and treat you like an American anyway.

Learn how to say 'please' and 'thank you' in French and Italian.

Don't forget stuff your momma taught you.

Practice your manners.
>>
Why the fuck would you be scared pussy ass France and Italy?? The same countries that take it in the ass from Muslims.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.