[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Burr dropping redpills, yet again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ladda ned.jpg (9KB, 300x168px)
ladda ned.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I'm a huge Bill Burr fan, yet for some reason I never watched his special when it was released.
Looking back it was in the middle of the election and emotions were running high and he called Trump racist, and I just turned the shit off.

Finally last night I rediscovered it. Besides calling Trump a maniac for grabbing pussy and wanting a wall, and calling him a racist (which who gives a fuck about those "insults"), he actually does come out on top.

He goes on and on again how Hillary is the fucking devil, wanting to give (((them))) the wars, privatizing water, that she goes to the Bilderberg meetings and just spitting out red pills to his audience.

One thing to keep in mind is that Bill Burr is fairly mainstream. He's walking a very tight rope in Hollywood, which you have to.

In his animated show "F is for Family" he drops a pretty huge one in season 2 where a character talks about that the Fed isn't Federal, that it's private.

I've seen a lot of love for this ginger fuck here, but also some hate, which imo, is undeserved.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6184894/
>>
He also fat shames. Fucking hilarious bit.
>>
>>132747413
Bill Burr tries to hit both sides equally. He's said this many times in interviews.

You're just excited because he's the rare comedian brave enough to poke fun at Democrats. This doesn't mean he's redpilled, just a guy who has a bit of spine and sees a market opportunity.
>>
>>132747413
If he said all that virtue-signaling nonsense about Trump, he's not redpilled.

Hating Hillary is entry level. So what?
>>
>>132747600

>talks about The Fed
>talks about overpopulation and how the elite is probably trying to kill us off
>talks shit on fat shaming and other SJW crap

>not red pilled
>>
>>132748051
>makes fun of his own race
>is married to a black woman
>has kid with said black woman

wew, so redpilled.
>>
>>132748637

He makes fun of everything. Nothing is sacred for a comedian, nor should it be. You know, if you wanna be funny, that is.
He's colonizing. Can't blame the white man for colonizing.
>>
>>132747413
dude it was his worst special yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.