[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

... The Enemy of Our People?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 10

File: Snowflake Death.png (323KB, 794x243px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death.png
323KB, 794x243px
... The Enemy of Our People?
>>
>>132746240
The fuck is your disorder
>>
File: Snowflake Death.png (292KB, 794x221px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death.png
292KB, 794x221px
*the enemy of our people*
>>
File: Snowflake Death.png (275KB, 794x221px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death.png
275KB, 794x221px
>>
File: Snowflake Death.png (290KB, 794x221px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death.png
290KB, 794x221px
*In the End, There Can Be Only One"
"Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees"
"The one hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety"
Does Lord Kek call Free Kekistan to War?

-- Dissident Priest of Kek (a student of the arcane, you may find in time teaching that Kek is actually just as real as any other deity... that he has indeed come back from ancient history, to lead our Nation)

Lord Kek, if you will war, then I, HP Dissenting Heretical Priest, Merlyn the Mad, Bigender Skinwalker Priest of the Bigender Frog God!! I ask of You My King-- Declare It!!? Favor or no, Lord Kek!!!??

In the name of Kek, as divined by Dissident High Priest(ess) Merlyn the Mad Skinwalker... Kek has spoken! HIS WILL BE KNOWN TO ALL FREE KEKISTANIS!!!
>>
File: Snowflake Death Call to Arms.png (238KB, 794x221px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death Call to Arms.png
238KB, 794x221px
Is the Draft to be Decided by Kek Himself??

A Name of the One Seeking To Know Thine Will, to Be Tested By The One Who Answer to It? Same Means By Which You Have Laid Plain Your Will in the Past?

Great Immortal Frog, the Heretical Dissident True High Priest of Kekistan craves your Will be Known!!! In this Time of Trial, Our Mere Lives Shall Be At Your Disposal As You Will!! Let Freedom Ring! In the End, there can be only one!
>>
File: Individual Call To Arms.png (186KB, 771x221px) Image search: [Google]
Individual Call To Arms.png
186KB, 771x221px
Is it to be the Decision of Each Individual? And no one else's?

Lord Kek-- As HP of Kekistan, Heretical Dissident that I am... I do testify... that be I held to perfection of mine Art in Service to the Great Frog, Skinwalker Immortal... that I am indeed... *irrelevant*.... that my will is to be ignored, if your say otherewise... Lord Kek, is the Service, in detail, degree and nature, to all Kekistan, to be decided by each and every Free Wojak and Pepe? As they will of themselves?
>>
File: Apology to Kek.png (83KB, 315x220px) Image search: [Google]
Apology to Kek.png
83KB, 315x220px
Hm... My apology, Lord Kek. Whose Ability to Walk from Skin to Skin shall ever be greater than mine own, until the End of Time- may it not draw near in our lifetimes!-- and that of all Skinwalkers...

I seem to have offended you, Noble Froggie. Is it your will that it be understood I have myself just been a Snowflake? That this task lies to another? Not your High Priest?
>>
File: Snowflake Death Call to Arms.png (143KB, 465x219px) Image search: [Google]
Snowflake Death Call to Arms.png
143KB, 465x219px
Hm... am I just a little too Mad? Is the Method of Divination to be Taken With a Grain of Salt?
>>
File: Cultist.jpg (21KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
Cultist.jpg
21KB, 300x182px
... of those who have declared themselves Kekistani, a Draft by our Generals?

I fear this greatly, Lord Kek, but.... I am your servant, devoted Cultist of the Mad...

Merlyn, Dissenting Heretical High Priest and True Head Representative of Lord Kek! Speak, Great Immortal Froggie!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Not Yet to be Declared, this Will of Kek-- a year and a day shall pass

--Kek speaks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.