[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mauritania

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: map-mauritania[1].png (33KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
map-mauritania[1].png
33KB, 270x270px
I've literally never heard of this place until recently. WTF happens here?
>>
slavery
>>
Niggers,poverty, Slavery, Force feeding children to be fat.
>>
>>132742771
>>132742825
>The government of Mauritania (which is dominated by Beydanes)[3] denies that slavery exists in the country. According to Abdel Nasser Ould Ethmane, a political adviser to the African Union and a cofounder of the abolitionist group SOS Slaves, the Mauritanian government's "line" on slavery is: "Slavery no longer exists, and talk of it suggests manipulation by the West, an act of enmity toward Islam, or influence from the worldwide Jewish conspiracy."
>worldwide Jewish conspiracy

Wow. are they our guys?
>>
It's one of the biggest shitholes on the planet. The country exists completely out of desert. The population exists out of 50% Arabs and 50% black Africans. And it is one of the few countries on earth where shariah law is implemented.
>>
>>132742653
Niggers do nigger things there
>>
>>132742653
Lot of slavery. Also they're the right claimants to Western Sahara instead of Morocco
>>
How easy would it be to conquer them and impose a new Dixie Confederacy style white ethnostate complete with slavery? Asking for a friend
>>
>>132742949
No they are just Arabs
>>
>>132743282
western sahara is righful moroccan clay
>>
>>132743551
It would be very easy to conquer them, but the aftermath would be less pretty. These Arab savages would import themselves to Europe and start blowing shit up as revenge for "our imperial policies". It's time that the US takes their fair share of Arabic immigrants since your country is most responsible for the mess in the Middle-East and Europe.
>>
File: Blacked_Maghrebis.png (40KB, 743x164px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked_Maghrebis.png
40KB, 743x164px
>>132742653
one Moroccan anon said that they are Blacked.
>>
>>132743921
Yeah.... We're not doin' that
>>
>>132742653
>WTF happens here?

nigging
>>
>>132742653
They are Berber and African with a ruling Arab minority. This is where the Moors (al-moravids) started their empire.
>>
>>132746163
>This is where the Moors (al-moravids) started their empire.

source, please?
>>
>>132747458

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Almoravids

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravid_dynasty
>>
Vampires, I think
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.