[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1464847405819.png (212KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1464847405819.png
212KB, 500x380px
Is being a cuck just a normal thing in Sweden?

Every time I read an article about immigrants in Sweden gang-raping someone to death (practically a new report every other day) there are always posts in the comment sections from self-identified Swedes basically saying "Things are fine over here, the media likes to over-exaggerate".

Anytime people discuss the exponentially growing problem on /pol/ I always see some hostile/defensive Swedish poster trying to shit on other peoples' countries for problems and ethnic groups that are nowhere near as bad as a government subsidized rape epidemic.

So I have some questions:
Do they think that just because their neighborhood has not been forcefully injected with immigrants that such crimes are just isolated incidence?

Is Sweden like the USA in that most small towns are insular bubbles where locals rarely leave and all of reality to them consists of the people they knew and the places they hung out growing up? In my own experiences across small towns all over Pennsylvania, at least 80% of the people have no idea what globalism is or what is going on outside of their own state, and about 3/4ths of those people who ARE globally aware take the utopian multiculturalist stance.

Should I not be surprised that all of this is coming from a country that takes the moral high ground in trying to reform serial killers?

Are working Swedes not outraged that their tax-supply is being hemorrhaged to mass-entitle peoples who's initial problem had nothing to do with Sweden?

Are they easily duped by their own media like idealistic college students in the US are?

Do Swedes truly believe that 99.5% of these migrants are unfortunate victims and not amoral opportunists?

At least in the United States it's normal and acceptable to hate any able-bodied person that lives off of welfare longer than a month or two, so somebody please explain to me how so many people can seem so blissfully unaware of the situation in a country that small.
>>
File: 1457410036554.jpg (41KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
1457410036554.jpg
41KB, 600x447px
I got into a brief discussion over Facebook with an acquaintance who regularly flies over to Germany where I mentioned and asked about the correlation between the flood of migrants and the disproportionate increase in sexual assaults and how Merkel is foolishly debasing their resources -she and a couple of her German friends just mocked me by very sarcastically saying how they and their relatives are regularly raped and literally everyone on the streets was a rapist. When I posted statistics they just called it conservative propaganda and trivialized it even though they themselves are very pro-LGBT anti-patriarchy types who normally take rape very seriously.

I just don't get it.
>>
>>132740801
We have something called quick response. It's people who call news media and business to harass them if they notice anything that might be considered negative against Muslims. They also call and complain if there aren't enough brown people in advertisement or television. They also flood message boards and had every comment section in Swedish websites shut down. Quick response hold seminars and courses at journalism school and companies that need to train their employees to be race aware. Mostly government organisations and companies.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.