[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South African Jacob Zuma Wants To Take Farmland From Whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Kill The Boer.jpg (113KB, 534x630px) Image search: [Google]
Kill The Boer.jpg
113KB, 534x630px
Middle East Bankers Behind Jacob Zuma’s White Hate Speech And Land Grabs

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/07/06/middle-east-bankers-behind-jacob-zumas-white-hate-speech-and-land-grabs/

ANC: WhiteE Dominance In SA Economy Cannot Be Ignored

http://ewn.co.za/2017/07/05/anc-white-dominance-in-sa-economy-cannot-be-ignored

We are watching historic events taking place in our time:

>The struggle for National Sovereignty over globalist forces

>Meetings being held by very powerful people who will decide our future

>The Greater Israel project moving its refuse into the West, with Western approval, complicity and monies

>A global war on all things White Western Caucasian and of European descent

>S. Africa is a mirror image of what is happening in the West.

Is /pol/ good with this or nah?
>>
White South Africans Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u7F_Y50d5Y
>>
07/07/17 - R.I.P. Whitey

On this day, not a single fuck was given about White Genocide Worldwide
>>
File: h6tyrduty.jpg (21KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
h6tyrduty.jpg
21KB, 429x410px
>>132740106
Once he has acheived this goal, he will then civilise the surrounding areas and settle down to his new found life as a farmer (of course).
>>
>>132740106
>South African Jacob Zuma Wants To Take Farmland From Whites
The best thing for south africa is to give all property to the blacks and move the whites to the USA or UK (not some cucked EU slave state).
>>
>>132743412
I wonder if Trump find out about this, If he'll give free citizenship to Boers/Afrikaners like how Reagan did with Poles.
>>
sell off the last of your crops, salt your fields, and watch the niggers starve
>>
>>132743645
No need to salt, they will salt it themselves.
>>
>>132743504
>I wonder if Trump find out about this, If he'll give free citizenship to Boers/Afrikaners like how Reagan did with Poles.
someone, somewhere, with the power to not only make threats, but to make those threats happen has him blackmailed at some level.

we have the space for every non-white, but we don;t seem to have enough space for Whites/Boers/Afrikaners
>>
Somebody post that gif where a White Boer chases off 20 niggers from his farm with only a shotgun
>>
>>132743645
Sell your fields to the Chinese investors. They won't take any shit from some Africans.
>>
>>132744172
Yes goys, the ANC are the bad guys. Why don't you rather vote for the (((DA))), the white (((party))), instead.
>>
>>132744444
Checking
>>
>>132744346
>Sell your fields to the Chinese investors. They won't take any shit from some Africans
that is actually a viable option. it's difficult to say why the Whites are holding out. maybe they feel that if they lose their farms, there is no reason left to live anyway. the low-IQ monkey's want to get rid of 'European Colonialism' and replace it with 'Chinese Imperialism'. pure genius. the Chinese don't have the same faux baggage of guilt being saddled upon Whites worldwide. they won't hesitate to depopulate the useless eaters
>>
Because that worked so well for Zimbabwe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.