[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the nigger problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: raycis.gif (178KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
raycis.gif
178KB, 600x536px
How do we fix the nigger problem?
>>
1) Genocide
2) ?????
3) Profit
>>
i read an article by a feminist neuroscientist one day, she said we could modify males brain so that they're less aggressive, like women. this could be useful
>>
>>132740112
>feminist
>scientist

Pick one.
>>
File: LightSkinGirl8.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
LightSkinGirl8.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
>>132739725
Genetic engineering
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y Rockwell mentions blaxit and i think MalcumX was on board before they were both murdered by jews. US helps blacks move back to their homeland. Those that stay will be on reservations.
>>
Some blacks are ok, but it's truly their culture to be ignorant. They will never fix themselves, because they are fine with spawning sub 85 IQ children. I live in an upper middle class area of the black belt in the South, but of course there are some ghettos around, so my poor kids have to go to school with a few blacks. These blacks have the same opportunities as all the white kids, but are always the bottom of the class and are always the source of any trouble at the schools. It's completely genetic to be animals.
>>
>>132740757
You know there are Black's in England,France, and austrilla and they're pretty ok. The blacks in Africa are just fucked because Africa is shit in general. It would be a good idea to give niggers a wake up call and tell them that shit in rap isn't real and just use their welfare money to invest in real-estate
>>
You stop treating them poorly.
Also, has anyone here or on this site ever had a bad experience with black people? I never have.
>>
>>132739957
ofcourse belgum
>>
>>132739725
Pull them into private Christian schools using school vouchers
>>
>>132741593
Stop treating them poorly? The fuck? You can be the nicest, kindest person, and black people will still be rude to you, still cut you off and speak louder than you, and they will always assume you don't come in good faith because you are white.

How about we take off the gloves and get back in their face with the bullshit? How about call out their ignorance to their face?
>>
>>132739725
you just stop giving them any kind of aid. leave them to fend for themselves. this is true for africa as well.
>>
File: 1434784029513.webm (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1434784029513.webm
988KB, 320x240px
>>132741593
>You stop treating them poorly.

Confirmed for never having met a black person
>>
File: 1496667628563.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496667628563.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>132741593
my bad experience with blacks is that they are a minority in my country but commit the majority of the murders
>>
>>132739725
dig a crater
put all the niggers in it
set them alight
????
profit
>>
>>132743012
Wow, thats gotta be the worst chinning in history if an elderly frail looking guy could take that without being sparked cold out and be more concerned about rubbing the skid mark off his face that a greasy dirty monkey ass nigger left behind then it just shows how pussy they are and how strong the white stock really is.
>>
>>132742743
>You can be the nicest, kindest person, and black people will still be rude to you, still cut you off and speak louder than you, and they will always assume you don't come in good faith because you are white.
That goes for anyone regardless of race. Rude people will be rude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DgBwmpM8J4
Here's a white man yelling at an old Chinese man. We're not going to demonize all white people because of it.

>>132743012
I live in Toronto.

>>132743064
http://www.aic.gov.au/media_library/publications/tandi_pdf/tandi117.pdf
According to this, Australian-born people are still overwhelmingly responsible for the numbers of violent crime in your country.

I would not automatically assume that the majority are abbos.
>>
>>132739725
Kill the kikes
>They own recording studios pumping out unga bunga shit glorifying thug violence and drug use
>They're the reason why most blacks live in shitty housing developments
>They create programs to make nigs feel entitled
>They make the history books full of lies
>They run the education system
>>
>>132741593
>you have to experience it yourself first only that way you can learn
>>
File: BwjfaZSCAAA4msH.jpg (69KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BwjfaZSCAAA4msH.jpg
69KB, 747x1024px
>>132739725
seminal reparations
>>
>>132745476
On the flip side you shouldn't go 'learning' based on hearsay. All media outlets today have a narrative spin or agenda they're trying to push. Racism is an easy way to distract people from the things that really matter.

What you, I and everyone on this board SHOULD be concerned about is not racism but classism.
>>
>>132741593
Daily
>>
Castaration games
>>
>>132741593
I still have 1 black friend but having a friend in the top 5% of blacks does not account for the behavior of 95%, he even knows it. They need to go back to Africa at best and the godless jews/Democrats need to stop subverting and controlling them for votes at worst. They were better before "civil rights " when their families were destroyed by the government but nature > nurture and they are on average worse.
>>
>>132740554
This is the only correct answer. Give anyone the ability to choose iq and being white and EVERYONE!! WOULD CHOOSE TO BE WHITE!!!
>>
>>132739725
Acid bleach their skin to turn them white
>>
>>132744392
Leafs wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for you toronto fags
>>
File: 1474896708493.png (815KB, 799x634px) Image search: [Google]
1474896708493.png
815KB, 799x634px
>>132744392
I was like you only a year and a half ago however I have started using what I've learned and applying it to my past experiences in public school and current events. I was averting my eyes from the truth. Think about how little of the population they make up while still making a huge negative impact. I am still not hateful like you see some people on here however. I don't want them genocided, I'm not evil, but I do want them back in their homeland.
>>
>>132740757
>>132741442
Those good blacks you speak of are few and far between. But if we are lucky there are enough to to be good tribal leaders, more reason than even to ship their asses back.
>>
>>132747257
That's your racism talking. Your friend is not the top 5% of blacks. He is not unique or an outlier. He just has a personality that is agreeable to you.

Think of a white person you hate. You would never imagine that most white people are like them right? But that's only because you're exposed to so many different white people that idea becomes stupid. Likewise black people. They're not all the same. You're just hearing the loudest and seeing the most glaring aspects of their culture (from a distance no less).
>>
File: catcrux.png (599KB, 661x893px) Image search: [Google]
catcrux.png
599KB, 661x893px
>>132746768
Good points but my job still takes me through the darker parts of town since they live next to some infrastructure and I see it first hand daily. Also when I had to go to public school the non AP classes I was in had specific people that yelled and talked in class. Also daily fights in the halls, a few times even to the point of slamming eachothers heads into brick walls. Our blacks have been subverted more than yours but just you wait, if this course continues you'll see that and more.
>>
>>132741593

You really are a childs mind aren't you.
You have to be over 18 to post on this img board.
>>
>>132739725
Offer them money to be sterilized.
>>
File: 1493926116510[1].gif (135KB, 960x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493926116510[1].gif
135KB, 960x200px
>>132741593
>
>>
>>132747905
>I have started using what I've learned and applying it to my past experiences in public school and current events
That's a mistake. Human memory is very malleable, especially childhood memories. You shouldn't let recent racial issues (especially not stories from /pol/ or mainstream media) recolour your past.

I'm not denying you may have had racist experiences in high school. High school is shit for everyone.
>>
>>132748206
I know it comes across as that, I would think the same thing if I were you because I'm just trying to keep things short and I'm a filthy phone poster. Also some people here are crazy edgelords full of hate. I'm 30 and have lots of experience when it comes to this and have an amazing job so I believe I'm right when I call my friend in the top 5% because he works with me. I can't give too much away right now about my personal life but to sum it up you're not thinking in terms of population.
>>
>>132739725
we just cancel chicken and watermelon and jordans
>>
>>132744392
I went to a half black, half white American high school, and my county is 40% black... we have no-go-zones here, everybody I know fears going into the ghetto... you obviously never lived around Black people before.

It's absolutely insane how violent they are, in 9th grade, on the first day, two black people fought because one of them threw TOILET PAPER at them... we kept on finding drugs in the school, people would have sex in the cafeteria, the entire School looked like the third World, I hated it.

Now I'm White, and I scored far above average, and was often given comments because I'm White.

All I see here in this town are sagging pants, coal burners, people smoking marijuana in public, black people smoking cigarettes in the car with their kids, letting them also run astray around busy streets.. our Country is also the holder for having the most STD's/AIDS, one of the highest divorce rates in the Nation, and it's also one of the poorest.

Western civilization was created by Western people, non-westerners cannot create a Western civilization... because of what I have seen, what I have researched, I''m now a Nazi. We cannot live with other races, we must always assume superiority.
>>
>>132748206
Please, stop making excuses.

His friend is, in fact, an outlier. The majority of blacks are how they're shown.

Such stereotypes don't arise from nothingness.
>>
>>132748982
County*
>>
>>132748801
Again I can see where you're coming from but see >>132748387 remembering blacks fighting daily in between classes and not allowing me to learn is not remembering things wrong. See also >>132748875 because I cant give too much more away right now.
>>
>>132741442
>compares volutary immigration of intelligent people to involuntary "enslavement" of niggers

You are dumb.
>>
File: 1486831348817.jpg (193KB, 859x868px) Image search: [Google]
1486831348817.jpg
193KB, 859x868px
>>132741593
I think Sweden is treating them very well but it doesn't seem to make any difference. They still act like the animals they are.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.