[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OUR/ NEXT TARGET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
When our war on CNN is won, do you agree that MSNBC should be our and POTUS next target?

They double the size and the ratings of CNN, and they're absolutely cancer, especially Rachel Maddow.

How should we proceed?
>>
>>132737098
We should see if they do anything completely unacceptable first
>>
>>132738106
Just force their hand, they will
>>
>>132737098
yeah we need a casus belli to do any kind of hostile action against them or else we will just look like the bad guy
>>
>>132738371
Maybe we could stage a false flag
Who do you reckon is the biggest ego on MSNBC?

I think Rachel Maddow is an easy target
>>
>>132737098
>Rachel maddow is cancer

She's just doing that to get paid. Maddow should be spared.
>>
MSNBC is owned by NBCUniversal

NBCUniversal is a sister company to the WB group, which owns CNN

Patricia Fili-Krushel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Fili-Krushel) is Chairman of the NBCUniversal News Group,[1] Executive Vice President, Administration at Time Warner Inc.,[2] CEO of WebMD,[3] President of the ABC Television Network, and President of ABC Daytime.

CNN and MSNBC are one and the same, and Patricia is objectively the enemy.
>>
>>132738679
they are all easy targets but i dont see how we could stage a false flag without them blaming us to begin with.
>>
>>132739451
Why should we worry about it? We're always blamed for everything bad in the wolrd.
>>
>>132739615
eh normies dont really hate 4chan yet but if we keep attacking their beloved news they soon will, we have to win the hearts of the people to win this war.
Even people that hate 4chan like the average redditer give us some form of respect.
>>
>>132739808
tru
>>
>>132737098
why not keep hammering away at CNN? we've only been doing this for a few days now and they're most likely waiting for us to get bored and quit. if we move on now, they'll just pretend it never happened and largely be unaffected.
after all, what really happened? they fucked up, there was some backlash for less than a week, and their app got bombarded with 1 star reviews.
>>
Well Scarborough should be easy

His intern that died in his office had autopsy done by a guy that in 2012 they found had body parts hidden in soda cups in a storage unit
>>
>>132739121
fuck off faggot
>>
>>132740437
I'm not telling you to stop, this is strategic planning, the NEXT step.
>>
>>132737098
As much as I hate these people it's probably better to stay on target. CNN is a problen because lots of people still think they're fair and balanced. Pretty sure most non-dindus realize msnbc is pure shit.
>>
/pol/ Intelligence Primer:
>Never tell your enemies what you will do. Simply do it.
>The energy necessary to refute a lie is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

Good job
>>
>>132737098
I don't know, they actually serve a purpose.
Our movement is diverse and without central leadership and international.
There movement is a bunch of sheep ready to gather round dear leader clinton, obama or whoever the next one is.
MSNBC creates their narrative, and then they actualy adopt said narrative and champion it. This is good for us because it centralizes their movements propaganda wing, it gives us valuable information about their beliefs, arguments and goals. We can use that against them. It makes them easier to defeat.
>>
/pol/ is being used for another purpose anons. Think! You are being astroturfed. Don't be a puppet fags! These are all bullshit slide threads
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.