[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEFEND /YOURGUY/ TODAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

If you saw the pure coincidences surround this meeting then you know Trump(Putin too) are at risk today for G20.

I WANT ALL AUTISM ON FULL ALERT SCANNING CROWDS FOR PEOPLE HELPING CONCEAL ANYTHING STOLEN FROM THAT MILITARY BASE IN PORTUGAL FROM FRAG GRENADES TO RPGS

I WANT AT LEAST 1 GERMANON PERISCOPING UNDERCOVER IN THE ANTIFA CROWD SCANNING FOR THREATS AND ACTIVATING ALL HIS ALMONDS TO SEE PEOPLE HOLDING THEIR POCKETS LIKE THEY GOT CCWS

GET TO WORK MEN WE HAVE A POTUS TO PROTECT!
>>
Where was this stuff stolen from? What's the background on this?
>>
File: Plain Clothes and Armed.jpg (88KB, 540x504px) Image search: [Google]
Plain Clothes and Armed.jpg
88KB, 540x504px
>>132737717
QUICK RUNDOWN
>(((Berlin police))) released into the general population with their firearms from Hamburg
>Security told not to wear uniforms for G20
>Weapons depo in Portugal raided by "professionals" a week before G20
>EU security guards have killed friends of Putin before
>King Saudi cancels G20 appearance because PURE COINCIDENCE
>Due to something , Trump forced to stay at a seperate hotel away from all Trump towers and safe zones aka he is forced to go into the danger zone or coward out
>>
File: AAA.jpg (2MB, 2726x1482px)
AAA.jpg
2MB, 2726x1482px
Secrets (((they))) don't want you to know
>>
>>
>>132738088
Well shit. This could get interesting if all of this stuff is related.
>>
>>132737090
You`re forgetting the frogs that told people on the board that they constantly steal grenade launchers from them and things of the sort.
>>
>>132738088
>German soldiers and cowardly they're afraid of Antifa
What the he'll happened to muh Heer?
>>
File: 1499352131142m.jpg (114KB, 1024x648px)
1499352131142m.jpg
114KB, 1024x648px
>>132739301
>>132739244
>>132738356
I have no idea if this is the actual route because some shitposters didn't source jt but anyone want to go full autism and scan the area for threats?
>>
>>132740135
Where would I look to find that info?
>>
>>132740290
Bump this thread until germanons livestream it from within the Antifa crowd
>>
>>132741003
>>132740290
Scratch that

Just hunt down an Antifa livestream and freeze frame all the footage looking for people concealing stuff or preparing molotovs/smoke bombs
>>
>tfw the weapons '' stolen '' from the portuguese army will be used to usher 3 world war
>tfw we've been jewing the world for 1000 years
>>
>>132741224
>The eternal portupotty
>>
>>132737090

As if whoever stole that shit here was not highly connected into our military...

As if antifa or some dumb shit who wants to kill a president in Hamburg because he's "bad, the news told me so!" would have the brain power to assault a virtually unbreakable military base and steal a fucking truck or two of military grade weapons, no matter how old.

Grow up, dude.
>>
>offensive hand grenades
Do they use the wrong pronouns?
>>
>>132744507
They're too big for female hands judging by the picture EU news provided

Anyone have the pics of the stolen gear?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.