[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Progressive or Die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Hanna Rosin.png (884KB, 711x619px) Image search: [Google]
Hanna Rosin.png
884KB, 711x619px
The future is progressive. Even liberals are too far to the right.

This is a notice to all liberals. It is time for you to stop tolerating the right. Enough of this equal opportunity bullshit. In order to correct an imbalanced scale, one must apply force to the scale in order to correct the imbalance. By being neutral and advocating for equal opportunity, you're accepting the scale in its current, imbalanced state. That is what equality of opportunity means in a system of privilege. It means accepting the imbalance.

It's time for liberals to wake up to the fact that all that matters is equality of outcome. Equality of opportunity is oppressive, because it doesn't remove white privilege.

I'm not even talking to the Nazis on this board. Their time is over. They're already dead, they just don't realize it yet. We control governments and schools now. There is no way they can ever replace their fallen with fresh blood because there are so few areas in our society where children can be exposed to their poison. The last place a child can be exposed to it is in the home, but it's only a matter of time before we can use social services to take children away from nazi parents for their own protection.

We run shit now. The capitulation of the Evergreen College administration is evidence of the true nature of our power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZymFMmpOa0

Join us are lose your jobs.
>>
>>132736996
>I've noticed a fascinating phenomenon in my twenty-five years of teaching - that schools and schooling are increasingly irrelevant to the great enterprises of the planet. No one believes anymore that scientists are trained in science classes or politicians in civics classes or poets in English classes. The truth is that schools don't really teach anything except how to obey orders. This is a great mystery to me because thousands of humane, caring people work in schools as teachers and aides and administrators but the abstract logic of the institution overwhelms their individual contributions. Although teachers do care and do work very hard, the institution is psychopathic - it has no conscience. It rings a bell and the young man in the middle of writing a poem must close his notebook and move to different cell where he must memorize that man and monkeys derive from a common ancestor.

http://www.naturalchild.org/guest/john_gatto.html

Girls are more obedient than boys, and men have accepted schooling as a valid measure of capability.
>>
>>132736996
Stop being a nazi.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.