[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Icke Exposes Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: IckeTrump.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IckeTrump.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Will it take neon lights for Trump supporters to realize the facade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmMkCig5AAQ
>>
>>132736955
Not clicking that nonsense and giving him monetized views.
>>
There are people who sympathize with hitler.
Not saying trump is hitler, but no matter how wrong somebody is, some humans actually lack the ability to learn and can't wrap their heads around facts. Or they have an inability to learn what is wrong or right.
Like how some people can't walk, and some can't see or hear, this is a disability of the mind.
>>
Based Icke, truely the son of God
>>
>>132736955
We don't care. We just want to make commies butthurt.
>>
>>132736955
I used to have a colleague at work who was super into David Icke, including the whole Lizardmen shit. His theories are so stupidely whacky, that they must be a ploy from the establishment to take our minds off the conspiracy theories that should really concern us. Kinda like flat earthers and the moon landing hoax.
>>
>>132736955

"Icke is the only human left on Earth."

At least, that is what he thinks.
>>
File: icke.png (1MB, 911x517px) Image search: [Google]
icke.png
1MB, 911x517px
>>132736955
IT'S OVER FOR DRUMPF
>>
>>132738304
Does God exist?
>>
>>132736955

REPTILIANS ARENT REAL!

god, how fucking stupid are people to actually believe in shit
>>
>>132741116
yessssssss, no ssssuch thing.
>>
Has there EVER and I do mean EVER been a SLIGHTEST and I indeed mean SLIGHTEST proof that any of this lizardmen conspiracy is true?

I'm always ready to give them benefit of the doubt cause MSM calls us 'tinfoil hat consipracy tards' all the time yet these lizardmen are among us people ALWAYS just like flat earthers, extreme christcucks and mudslimes FAIL to provide any tangible proof.

Jew conspiracy is so well credited and backd up by mountains of evidence that even though I grew up in country and society as blue pilled on jews as it gets I simply had to accept at least there's somthing to it.

On other hand.....David Icke and co are just BIG NOTHING BURGER...
>>
>>132745419
He talked to an african shaman once who saw the lizard men in person.
>>
>>132736955
I'm going to start a Lizardman conspiracy, but all the Lizardman will coincidentally be Jews.
>>
>>132745933
WTF?!?!

W T F
T
F

WWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTFFFF???

Why nobody told me this before!?!?!?

wtf I believe David Icke now
>>
>>132745419
Well ayypeople were into reptilian humanoids and that predates icke. Also if you read experience reports about psychedelics, some people mention stuff like that randomly. Not much more than that though. Artefacts, symbols , art and stuff, but icke just lumps all things reptilian together.
>>
>>132741116
I agree. Anyone who saysssssssssss any different isssssssssss an idiot.
>>
David Icke is icky. He is complete controlled opposition. How the hell do you go on for 20 years talking about the "secrets" of the elite as he does and he is still alive?

Please. If this guy was legit he would have committed the 2 bullets to the back of the head suicide long ago
>>
>>132738304
Yeah, some Leo's till believe CNN, for example. Or browse reddit political boards. Or voted for Bernie. Or Hillary. Or think Trump's message isn't what we need. It's crazy, anon. People are retarded. What can be done?
>>
>>132747187
*people
>>
>>132746958
For ssssome reasssssson thisss anon ssseemssss trussssssssssstworthy to me. I can't place why though.
>>
>>132736955
The reptilean kook? He's so full of shit, I wanted to listen to his talk once for entertainment's sake but was bored to death in, like, 20 minutes.
>>
>>132745419

um look at all the reptilian imagery around you
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31KB, 300x400px)
penn_jillette.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>132736955
>david icke
>>
>>132745419
Yes, there's proof. They're especially vulnerable to video compression. It reveals their true nature.
>>
David Icke is a shill (and so is anyone else who unironically talks about reptilians and other /x/ garbage)
>>
Icke works for ehm eye six, it's widely known.
>>
>>132736955
I went to one of Ickes' talks.
After buying him a few cocktails he said that his talks are meant for entertainment purposes only.
>>
>>132746372

It's not an argument for you to start believing in icke. He tells the stories so people will understand why he believes it.
>>
>>132747296
Karate chop my butthole, cringey asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
>>
>>132747308
Wewwwwww lad, it's true! It's everywhere! Oh, it was just me looking at shiity 3D models of Argonians from Oblibion.

>>132747405

Video compression? How come? If that's true then wouldnt veryone be able to easily prove who's lizzzzzzzard and who hymun?

Why then evidence isn't more available? Links or lizzzzzzard tits noa!

inb4 lusty argonian maid
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (19KB, 188x135px)
IMG_1246.jpg
19KB, 188x135px
>>132739893
Did somebody say....
>>
David Icke was talking about the pedo conspiracies for years before it was exposed

He's also named the jew, though he prefers to use the term "rothschild zionist"
>>
I used to think, for years, that all his crazy shit was all allegory and euphemism.

Then I found out it was all meant to be taken totally seriously.
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (140KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
140KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>132747802
Investigate this guy, he seems suspicious.
>>
>>132748290
I'm a time-traveling T-Rex and I just shitpossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.
>>
>>132736955
This video and people that believe this are unironically retarded.

>Trump is only going 1488 so you'll believe him

The snake oil salesman thrives on rubes. His audience expects icke to attack anybody in power.
>>
>>132748290
On second thought, I think I was imagining things. Perfectly ordinary person.
>>
>>132745419
>Has there EVER and I do mean EVER been a SLIGHTEST and I indeed mean SLIGHTEST proof that any of this lizardmen conspiracy is true?
>I'm always ready to give them benefit of the doubt cause MSM calls us 'tinfoil hat consipracy tards' all the time yet these lizardmen are among us people ALWAYS just like flat earthers, extreme christcucks and mudslimes FAIL to provide any tangible proof.

I don't believe the lizardpeople conspiracy, but Michael B. Jordan is definitely a shapeshifting reptilian werewolf demon. I don't know what one of those actually is, but he definitely is one. There's just so much conjcrete video evidence, from multiple angles. Look it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
>>
David icke lays out a lot of the political manipulation perfectly, if he's controlled opposition then he's woken up hundreds of thousands of people the world over
>>
>>132751556
ikr? we should give KnowledgeBomb anon the benefit of the doubt, he might claim to control spine beetle assassins but he also pointed out that the Federal Reserve is bad
>>
You have to ask what happened to Icke's news agency and the compare it to Alex Jones.
You dont need anything else to know.
>>
>>132738304
>He doesn't sympathize with Hitler
More of a leader than Trump could ever be desu
>>
>>132751418
what the fuck did I just watch
>>
>>132736955

>David Icke

>the man that loves the Jews

>the man that literally invented the Reptilian meme

no one ever took this man seriously and no one ever should.
>>
>>132751418
Nay, he's just niggershifting nigger who pretends to not be one by acting like white man and wearing white man's clothes.

I mean it's not like anyone has fallen for his trickery...
>>
>>132741116

Good goy i will sssssseeend you many shekelsssssssssss for your ssssssssservice to the truth
>>
>>132752864
Correct
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.